- Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Tawny' Port is Graham's signature blend matured for 7-9 years in seasoned oak casks. It has a deep golden-amber colour and a complex nose full of orange peel, cinnamon, prunes, raisins and figs followed by a full body with generous flavour and a long, clean finish.
- Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Port Wines, Seara d'Ordens, Vintage Port Wine, Wine Types €38,75€38,75
- 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Wine TypesDow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port is considered the ideal wine to accompany cigars. The Habano Festival is the largest event related to cigars and takes place annually in the last week of February in Cuba. The Habanos company, responsible for the festival's organization, selected Dow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port as one of the premium products to accompany cigars. Purple and vibrant, softens into a greenish-gold colour after 20 long years of ageing in oak casks. Ripe raisins aroma with caramel and honey notes, based on a balanced, rich and unique palate, showing dried fruit flavour.€32,41€32,41
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Port Wines, Vasques de Carvalho, Wine Types €41,44€41,44
- Half-bottles, Port Wines, Wine TypesThe Kopke Harvest 2003 is a Port wine with a very intense red colour, reminding a young tawny. With captivating aromas of dried fruits, it stands stands out smooth notes of spices. On the palate it is a very delicate and sophisticated Port, with a good structure and with a well balanced acidity. The aftertaste is a long and persistent. Enjoy this Port in a bottle of 37,5 cl.€27,45€27,45
- Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Messias, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine Types €48,07€48,07