- Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesFerreira White is a classic, elegant, rich and fresh Port. It has a straw-yellow color and reveals aromas with a great freshness and intensity, mainly floral and fruity notes. On the palate is a soft wine, with balanced flavors and a richness and complexity acquired during some years of aging in wood. Enjoy your Ferreira White cold and keep the bottle standing at a temperature between 16º C and 18º C in a cool, dry and dark place.€6,85
- Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Rosé Port Wine, Wine TypesPacheca Pink is a Port Wine with a vibrant pinkish colour, that is a result from a mixture of several red grapes varieties, that were vinified to extract the freshness of its fruity flavours. It is possible to experience fruity aromas, with special attention to sweet notes of red fruits such as cherries and raspberries. In the mouth, is a fresh and sweet Port, with the presence of delicate cherry, grapefruit and honey notes, perfectly balanced by a slight acidity. This Port Wine is perfect to enjoy with a few ice rocks as an aperitif or as a refreshing cocktail.€11,56€11,56
- Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesPacheca Tawny Port is a wine that resulted from a blend of different Port wines, the young ones of 3 to 4 years of age that provide its freshness and youthfulness and the older ones with 7 to 8 years of age that give it its maturity.€11,56€11,56
- 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Wine Types€34,87
Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.Unsurprisingly for wine lovers of Port, Graham's wine excellence is associated with the choice of the highest quality grapes. Graham's 20 Years Old Tawny Port Wine is the pursuit of perfection between the impeccable balance, of young Port wine's freshness, and the ageing complexity of old Port wines. A wine improved for twenty years to achieve a so sought after excellence and to delight consumers. This amber and golden Tawny possesses a rich palate, slightly sweet and delightful. Rich ripe fruit and nut aroma, such as walnuts, and orange zest notes. Graham's Tawny 20 Years is an impeccably balanced Port with a long, elegant finish.€34,87
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Wine Types€23,94
Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.A Port Wine that is considered artisanal production, Graham's 10 Years Old Tawny Port is a tribute to the passion for this production method and a tribute to the craftmanship. For lovers of quality and precision in every detail, this wine is a great expressiveness of Tawny Port Wine. Graham's Tawny 10 Years rises from a fascinating selection of reserve wines, aged on average for 10 years. It possesses a reddish-orange colour and complex nutty bouquet, such as walnuts, combined with honey and figs notes. Port wine with a fruity, rich, velvety and mellow flavour that enables a soft, long and perfect finish.€23,94
- Brands, Offley, Port Wines, Rosé Port Wine, Wine TypesOffley Rosé is a very distinctive, young and versatile wine, which shows the brands modern side. With a vibrant clear pink color, Offley Rosé has tropical fruit aromas and soft notes of exotic wood. On the mouth it is a very balanced and fresh wine, with a fruity flavor, especially to exotic fruits. The finish is long, elegant and refreshing. A perfect Port wine for enjoying fresh or as a refreshing cocktail with some ice rocks, tonic water and lemon.€6,77€6,77
- Brands, Niepoort, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesNiepoort White Port is a Port with an unusual style because the grapes used to make this wine go through a long maceration with the peel. Their are used several wines aged in oak barrels for about 3 years before being bottled.€9,90€9,90
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Fonseca, Port Wines, Wine TypesFonseca Tawny 10 Years ripens in oak casks for an average of 10 years. With reddish-brown and crimson reflections, in a silky and smooth composition, where there are many wood notes and strong tannins, creating a mystical bond with fresh acidity. This is a Port with a graceful long finish and fruity notes that remind plums.€20,85€20,85
- Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, Ruby Port Wine, Wine TypesCasa Ferreira is knwon for the excellency of its wines and this Ferreira Ruby is one of them. Ruby intense color, revealing its quality. On the nose, it presents delicate aromas of ripe red and black fruits and soft nuances of spices and oak wood. On the palate, it is a smooth Port, sweet, full bodied and balanced, with smooth tannins. Porto Ferreira Ruby must be stored in a vertical position, in a place protected by the light, cool and dry, so that its properties remain intact.€6,85
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesQuinta da Pacheca 10 YearsThe grapes from old vines were taken to the winery in plastic boxes. On arrival in the winery they were rigorously inspected on a sorting table. The grapes with their stems were then slightly crushed and transferred to a traditional stone tank where they were foot trodden. After this, the grape spirit was added to stop the fermentation and fortify the wine.€19,63€19,63
- Brands, Offley, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesWith a vibrant yellow color, the Offley White is a Port of an intense aroma, where it stands out the floral and fruity aromas, especially apricot and peach jam, dried fruits and light notes of oak wood, acquired during the aging period, giving it its elegant and complex character. On the palate, it is a fresh and young Port, revealing an excellent balance between the acidity and sweetness, providing a firm and elegant finish. A Port that can be enjoyed by itself or to pair with delicious appetizers.€6,77€6,77
- Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Tawny' Port is Graham's signature blend matured for 7-9 years in seasoned oak casks. It has a deep golden-amber colour and a complex nose full of orange peel, cinnamon, prunes, raisins and figs followed by a full body with generous flavour and a long, clean finish.€18,70€18,70
- Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesIn honor of the legendary Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, or "Ferreirinha", as it was affectionately known, it was created a Port wine made from white grapes with great quality. With a golden yellow color, this Port presents an intense aroma, where it stands out soft notes of marmelade, slightly bitter, floral nuances, exotic wood, dried fruits and a spices, like curry and pepper. Aging in wood provided this Port an incredible complexity and intensity. On the palate, it is a structured wine, with a acidity perfectly balanced with the sweetness. The finish is persistent and smooth. Awards and Distinctions: Bronze Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2017; Gold Medal at the Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2016.€12,53€12,53
- Brands, Niepoort, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesNiepoort Tawny is produced with grapes from low production vineyards of Douro Valley. They are young wines that result from several harvest and age for about three and a half years in old oak barrels. The Niepoort Tawny is a Port that owns a bright colour and powerful aromas of nuts and dried fruits.€9,79€9,79
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Wine TypesDow's Tawny Ports are Port Wines recognized by its standard creamy, long and traditionally drier finish. Dow's 10 Year Old Tawny Port has a light brown colour, a candied fruit and caramel fragrance, laced with ripe fruit and nuts, such as walnuts. Dow's Tawny 10 Years Old Port is smooth, mature and well balanced. Award-winning wine with gold and silver medals.
- Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Rosé Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Rosé is a Port wine that features an elegant pink colour. For the production of this wine, before the grapes being crushed there are removed the grape berries and only these are gently crushed in order to keep all the base aromas of the fruit.
- 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Wine TypesDow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port is considered the ideal wine to accompany cigars. The Habano Festival is the largest event related to cigars and takes place annually in the last week of February in Cuba. The Habanos company, responsible for the festival's organization, selected Dow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port as one of the premium products to accompany cigars. Purple and vibrant, softens into a greenish-gold colour after 20 long years of ageing in oak casks. Ripe raisins aroma with caramel and honey notes, based on a balanced, rich and unique palate, showing dried fruit flavour.
- Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Dow's Lagrima is a wine made from white grape varieties from Douro Valley which allowed him to obtain an incredible golden yellow colour In the production process of this wine its fermentation is intentionally controlled so that the wine becomes sweeter then other produced by Dows.
- Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesFerreira Tawny is a red wine which resulted by the selection of the best grape varieties in the region, such as Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Amarela. The final result is a Port wine that has a fresh and smooth aroma of spices and light notes of dried fruit, acquired during aging time in oak woods. On the palate, it is an elegant and delicate wine, revealing mature tannins perfectly balanced with the sweetness, providing an irresistible and elegant finish.€6,85
- 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Fonseca, Port Wines, Wine TypesFonseca Tawny 20 Years. A feature of Tawny wine is that, as they become older, sediments are deposited on the casks and therefore the wine gradually gets a lighter colour. This is how Fonseca Tawny 20 Years Port wine gets a deep amber colour with golden highlights. With ripe and very concentrated fruity aromas and flavours, this Port has caramel notes, cinnamon and slight wood notes. It is intense, complex and powerful with a long and glorious finish.€46,46€46,46
- Brands, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Taylor's, Wine TypesTaylor's Fine Tawny Port is aged for 3 years in oak casks at Taylor's cellars. With reddidh brick colour and amber reflections, on the nose is possibel to sense fruity aromas, like figs and prunes, walnuts, caramel and black pepper. On the palate it is a round, velvity and balanced wine. Taylor's Fine Tawny is perfect to those who prefer a lighter Port wine style.€11,49€11,49
- Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Fine White is the youngest wine of all Dow's Port Wines aged in oak barrels, aging in these for about 3 years. This type of Port wine is produced through a careful selection of grapes from Douro Valley. During the aging process, this wine is tasted with some frequency, being through this process that is determined when it is ready to be bottled.