- QuickviewUm vinho acessível e leve cujo consumo pode ser feito aquando da sua juventude, sendo um ótimo acompanhante para queijos ou chocolates.$60,07
- QuickviewUm vinho jovem resultante de um ano fresco, bastante aromático e sedutor, que pode ser bebido em perfeita harmonia para acompanhar qualquer queijo ou chocolate, ou a solo.$60,07
- QuickviewSandeman Quinta do Seixo Vintage 2015 reveals a very dark, almost opaque color. In the nose, it is possible to feel aromas of great intensity especially balsamic notes of resin, cedar, tobacco box, spices such as pepper, cloves and ginger, and a slight presence of chocolate notes. In the mouth is a full-bodied Port, with firm and powerful tannins, a well integrated acidity, being possible to feel the presence of spicy and resin notes. The finish is long, elegant and persistent.$66,06
- QuickviewBuilt in 1976, Quinta do Vallado is one of the oldest and most prestigious houses in the Douro Valley. With nearly 200 years of history, the Quinta do Vallado has shown over the year’s magnificent wine production. The latest is this Vallado Adelaide Vintage 2014, a wine that surprises by its intense aromas of ripe fruit and soft tannins, providing a lasting finish.$47,87
- QuickviewFonseca Quinta do Panascal 2008 Vintage Port is a wine with a wonderful black fruit and plum flavour, with a spice hint. This is a rich wine that you can immediately savour, or later, by saving a few bottles to enjoy at various times in your life or for sheer pleasure. Bottled in 2010$70,21
- QuickviewNiepoort Bioma is the excellence Vintage Port from Niepoort. The concept "Bioma" comes from the fact of this wine being produced only with grapes from a single vineyard, the Pisca Vineyard. The Niepoort Vintage 2008 Bioma is a Port Wine with an intense and bright colour, a refined aroma of black fruits, notes of pepper and a mineral and earthy character.$82,99
- QuickviewNiepoort Vintage 1982 presents itself as a red dark colour Port Wine with aromas of fresh fruit and hints of cedar and rosemary. It can be described as a full bodied wine, with well structured tannins and a balanced acidity.$107,76
- QuickviewQuinta do Vesuvio Vintage 2003 is Port Wine of superb quality and elegance, with classic aromas of violets and cassis. It is a wine that although young presents a surprising harmony of flavours. A wine still produced using traditional methods like stepping the grapes using their feet, worthy of a classic. With this edition of 4, 5Lt (6 bottles) you can take home a wine to enjoy in the most special occasions.$680,30
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewQuinta do Vesuvio Vintage 1995 is a Port carefully selected by the winemaker Peter Symington. From a 385 oak barrels production from this farm, this Winemaker has only selected 52 oak barrels to bottle as Quinta do Vesuvio Vintage Port.$114,77
- QuickviewThis Croft Vintage Port produced in the year of 2009 will be remembered as a year of low incomes, owing in part to the small amount of fruit, but also to the effects of a very dry ripening season. The ripening season began with a relatively cold weather and so remained until July. However, August turned being a month with intense heat. An early vintage wine with a good and well balance acid.$104,56
- QuickviewThe Quinta de Roriz Vintage 2007 is a Port that has fermented only with natural yeasts. All the grapes were harvested by hand and ""stepped"" by the foot at the Quinta's wood vats. This wine aged for 19 months in oak casks before being bottled without any filtering or clarification.$92,91
- QuickviewNiepoort Vintage 2005 is a quite balanced Vintage, with a great concentration and at the same time very elagant and delicate. Is a mineral Port with some balsamic notes, delicate flavour and elegant tannins. It features floral and fruity aromas that provide a long finish.$111,36
- QuickviewGraham's Vintage Double Magnum 2007 is a Port wine made by using traditional methods. It is a wine that has aged for 18 months in oak barrels and was bottled in Mayof 2009 without any filtration or clarification. In this edition you have the opportunity of enjoying this wine in a family environment, since it is a bottle that allows several people to taste it.$457,33
Free shipping for EU countries.
- Quickview2004 was considered a great wine year. The dry onset of 2004 regarding the weather conditions, followed by a good precipitation in August and a September with persistent sun and temperatures around 30 ° C, allowed an extraordinarily good harvest and a perfectly concentrated wine with great balance. This Ramos Pinto Vintage 2004 Port is rich in ripe fruit and firm tannins, with a strong berries flavour and a delicate resin touch. Long, persistent and energetic finish.$74,64
- QuickviewThe year of 2005 was a year in which were produced high quality wines, despite the extremely dry weather during the grapes prodution. Ramos Pinto Quinta de Ervamoira Vintage is a Port wine of intense opaque colour and violet shades. It is a Port with a stylish, powerful and intense aroma of the ripe fruits like blackcurrant, plum and blackberry as well as some notes of cedar, resin, rockrose and chocolate.$59,96
- QuickviewQuinta do Vesuvio Vintage 2003 is a Port wine of superb quality and elegance, with delicate aromas of violets and cassis. It is a wine that, although young, features a surprising harmony of flavours. A wine still produced using traditional methods, in which the grapes are stepped using the feet, worthy of a classic.$112,18
- QuickviewThis is a rich and elegant Vintage Port with a fresh wild fruit and candy aromsa. A wine that will be more appreciated if consumed from 2018. Book some bottles, right now, and also offer them to someone very special. This is a good wine to enjoy in good company, at a party or in a special anniversary.$258,88
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewGraham's Vintage Wines come from four farms of the Upper Douro Valley: Quinta dos Malvedos, Quinta das Lages, Quinta da Vila Velha and Quinta de Vale de Malhadas. These farms produce extraordinary quality grapes for Graham's classic vintages production, and one of those wines is Graham's Vintage 2003 Port, which has endless layers of ripe fruit, where blackberry and violet notes stand out. Deep structure, liquorice flavour combined with strong rich tannins that make it a Port Wine of an exceptional complexity. Possesses opaque violet colour.$116,30
- QuickviewBlack colour wine with a live raspberry aroma; this is a Fonsecas very velvety second wine. A good alternative that you will wish to find out for yourself! Bottled in 1997$125,40
- QuickviewThe Fonseca 2016 has the finely constituted fruit which is a hallmark of the house style, with an attractive minerality. It is worth noting the quality of the tannins, one of the key attributes of the 2016 vintage. This was a year of low yields and this is reflected in the amount of vintage port offered.$120,05