- QuickviewGraham's Ruby Port is full-bodied with youthful freshness and attractive luscious fruit. Very deep-coloured and intensely aromatic, this Port is bottled young so as to retain the assertiveness of the fruit, a recognizable Graham hallmark.9,35€
- QuickviewFonseca Ruby Port Wine is a Port with a ruby colour, very fresh and young, with fruit flavours of the plum type. It is also an excellent dessert wine and excellent finish to a meal.10,15€
- QuickviewWarre's Fine White is a wine made from grape varieties of Douro region, a region famous for its Port wines. In order to produce a smoother and elegant Port, the grapes peels were removed during the fermentation process. A light, elegant and tempting Port perfect to be enjoyed fresh as an appetizer.8,56€
This wine is made from the classic Douro grape varieties. Then the best lots from the best Rubies are blended each year to make this Ruby Reserve. It is a very smooth, polished and elegant after dinner Port. It has wonderful depth of colour, a great red fruit fragrance, very smooth on the palate with a fantastic character.
The excellent and complex finish is only possible in great Ports. It is definitely very good value
- QuickviewCroft Fine Ruby is intensely fruity, with a strong flavour in which stands out the black berries taste, giving it its penetrating ruby colour. With a classic aroma and strong fruity fragrance, is produced from lots of red wine from Douro Superior, the Lower Corgo and the Top Corgo. The wines from which is produced Croft Fine Ruby, are aged about three years and are selected for their deep colour, intense fruity and firm palate.
- QuickviewDow's Fine Ruby is a Port Wine created from a wide variety of grapes from Douro Valley. This wine is aged in oak barrels for approximately 3 years and it can be served right after their bottling, which means it is not necessary to age in the bottle.9,47€
- QuickviewCockburn's Fine Ruby is a Port Wine made from young and vibrant wines of several years that are aged in wood barrels for two or three years before being bottled. It is a wine that presents aromas of red fruits, being ideal to enjoy at the end of a meal, in a more relaxed atmosphere.9,84€
- QuickviewQuinta do Noval Fine Ruby has a bright ruby colour. On the nose is intense and youthful, being impossible to stay indifferent to its distinctive fruity character of wild berries. On the palate, it is a well balanced Port Wine with intense fruity flavours.14,39€
- QuickviewDalva Ruby Port wine is a a result from the mixture of several harvest wines that, after the fermentation, is kept in oak barrels where acquires red intense colours. Dalva Ruby features a beautiful ruby colour and aromas of red fruits like raspberries and wild strawberries. A harmonious and well balanced Port Wine with a soft and very attractive aftertaste.9,10€
- QuickviewNiepoort has in recent decades followed a line focused on the innovation and diversity but always mantaining the traditional art being the Port Wine production. The Niepoort Ruby The Junior is a young, fresh and contemporary Port Wine, which explains a pair of glasses image on the bottle label. This wine is bottled at a very young age and it can keep its freshness, dark colour and sweet aromas of dark fruits.13,78€
- QuickviewDalva Ruby Reserve is the result of the blend of several harvests, being approved by the Panel of Tasters ' of the Port Wine Institute. It has a quality superior to a normal Ruby. The title of ' Vintage Character ' was banned by the Port Wine Institute in 2002.12,53€
- QuickviewMany Port wines were born at Quinta da Gaivosa and among grape varieties like Tinta Francisca, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Sousão and others, it has born the Caldas Ruby Special Reserve Port wine. A Port with the aroma of black plums and dried figs along with a diverse set of spices. Balanced yet quite complex and with a strong structure.12,28€
- QuickviewInspired on the Tweedle twins of "Alice in Wonderland" Niepoort Ruby Dum is a Port wine that ages in large wood deposits for about 3 years before being bottled. With a vibrant red colour and aromas of fresh fruit, is a wine very easy to appreciate.9,52€
- QuickviewRomariz Fine Ruby Port is a Wine whose ageing process is quite time-consuming and results in a complex wine with a strong fresh fruit essence. Quite fruity Port with a sharp deep ruby colour with a garnet rim. Sober black fruit aromas, with built in palate, robust, firm, highlighting the fruit freshness. Prolonged aftertaste shot.5,84€
- QuickviewRomariz Ruby Reserve Bio is a Ruby Port wine aged in oak casks whose annual production is limited as the demand grows exponentially around the world. This is due to the fact of being a Port wine produced with grapes from a organic agriculture, which did not pass trough a pasteurization or refrigeration process, which can create sediment deposit on the bottom of the bottle and for this reason it is recommended to decant it.13,06€