- MiniaturesGraham's 2009 Late Bottled Vintage has a deep almost opaque colour, with an intense dark red rim. On the nose, elegant aromas of red fruit and eucalyptus, combined with freshly picked mint and notes of the distinctive Douro Rockrose (Gum Cistus). On the palate, rich red fruit flavours balanced by taut, peppery tannins. There is a fine backbone of schist minerality and balanced acidity, with a long and satisfying finish. It should be served slightly cool, between 12 and 16° Celsius.
€1,80In Stock €1,80
- MiniaturesDow's LBV 2009 Port comes from two of the best farms in Douro Valley: Quinta do Bomfim, ancient vineyards, and Quinta Senhora da Ribeira, a mountain vineyard in Douro Superior. Its style is classic, very focused and filled with notes of spices, dark chocolate and intensely fruity hints, especially black cherries. Enjoy your favorite Port wine in a small miniature of 5 cl.
€1,80In Stock €1,80
- MiniaturesTaylor's Select Reserve features a vibrant red ruby colour. On the palate is vigorous and features aromas of fresh fruit. This Port wine was produced from young wine batches and then, aged in oak barrels, in which gets soften and strengthen. The afertaste is long, fresh and intense. Get this amazing Taylor's in miniature bottle of a 5 cl.
€2,19In Stock €2,19
- MiniaturesSimply The Best Port 10 years for Decanter magazine, Graham's 10 years old Tawny is prepared with an impressive selection of reserve wines, aged 10 years on average. Graham's winemaker combines very old wines with other younger, giving a Tawny complex and elegant, with lush fruity that is the hallmark of Graham's. Extremely soft in the mouth, it has a great bouquet and a long finish.
€2,40In Stock €2,40
- Black Friday, MiniaturesPort is a Portuguese fortified wine that is produced in and around the city of Porto and the Douro valley. Port is typically a sweet red wine that is usually served as an after dinner drink.
€7,22In Stock €7,22
- MiniaturesA Tawny Taylor's that combines perfectly aromas of ripe berries and delicate notes of dried fruit. A very soft and silky Wine on the palate. Enjoy it at the end of a meal with a good company. Serve it slightly cool to accentuate the taste and pleasure. A miniature bottle that will not want to miss.
€3,04In Stock €3,04
- MiniaturesThis pack has a White Port Wine, Ruby Port Wine, LBV Port Wine, six grapes Port Wine and 10 year old Tawny.
€39,80In Stock €39,80
- MiniaturesThis pack has a White Port Wine, Ruby Port Wine, LBV Port Wine, six grapes Port Wine and 10 year old Tawny. In 5cl Bottles
€14,00In Stock €14,00
- MiniaturesTaylor's has invested in new Port Wine styles, like this Taylor s Chip Dry White Port, made from white grapes varieties. Fermentation is longer than usual so it is possible to obtain a dry and crispy finish. This wine ageing is made in oak casks and the wine batches production conclude the characteristics of fresh fruit and nuts. Produced in limited quantities, the bottles are numbered with the wharehouse number information, where the Port wine has aged. A miniature bottle of a 5 cl Port Wine that you will love to collect.
€2,19In Stock €2,19 €40,15