- Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Graham's, LBV Port Wine, Port Wines, Wine TypesGraham's LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port presents an irresistible aroma which features wild red fruit. Possesses a complex aroma and velvety palate, where berries rule, such as blackberry and blueberry, combined with strong tannins. Matures for about five years in oak casks before bottling which allows the wine development and ageing, also allowing it to be savoured earlier than a Vintage Port Wine. Long, sweet and seductive aftertaste.
€16,19 €16,19 €9,89
- Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Dow's, From 2000 to 2010, LBV Port Wine, Port Wines, Wine TypesDow's LBV Port comes from two of the best Douro Valley estates: Quinta do Bomfim, with old vineyards in walled slopes and Quinta Senhora da Ribeira, a mountain vineyard in the remote Upper Douro. Its style is classic, very concentrated and filled with spicy notes, dark chocolate notes and intensely fruity, in which black cherries stand out. With Dow's typical hallmark, it presents itself with a slightly dry finish and an opulent aftertaste.€16,15€16,15
- Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Ferreira, From 2000 to 2010, LBV Port Wine, Port Wines, Wine TypesThe Ferreira LBV or Late Bottled Vintage Port is a reflection of the quality and excellence that Ferreira House has always presented. With an intense red ruby color, the Ferreira LBV presents complex aromas, with notes of ripe red fruits, soft balsamic notes, some resin and nuances of tobacco. On the palate, it is a balanced, elegant and complex Port wine, with notes of ripe fruit, chocolate and firm tannins, revealing a good acidity and providind long lasting and harmonious finish.
- Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, LBV Port Wine, Port Wines, Seara d'Ordens, Wine Types
- After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, LBV Port Wine, Niepoort, Port Wines, Wine TypesWith a bright red appearance and sublime fragrance of dark fruits like cherries and a soft floral character, make the Niepoort LBV a real temptation for Port wine lovers.€20,36€20,36
- Black Friday, Brands, LBV Port Wine, Offley, Port Wines, Wine TypesOffley LBV or Late Bottled Vintage Port is a reflection of the quality and excellence of the Offley House style. It is a vibrant red ruby color, its aroma is complex and it emphasizes its spicy character of spices, like pepper and clove, balsamic notes of resin, cedar and soft fruity notes, where it stands out aromas of ripe red fruits. On the palate, is a full-bodied wine, structured and with an acidity well balanced acidity with the sweetness of ripe red fruits. The finish is persistent and elegant. Enjoy your simple LBV or pair it with cheeses and delicious chocolate desserts or fresh fruit.
- Brands, LBV Port Wine, Port Wines, Sandeman, Wine TypesA deep ruby color Porto with an aroma of great intensity and complexity, and special emphasis on the balsamic notes of resin, stems as well as floral and fruity notes, such as basil, red fruits, black fruits and spices. On the palate is a full-bodied Port, with an excellent balance between the vibrant acidity and firm tannins. The fruity flavor of raspberry, strawberry and blackberry and the spicy black pepper, provide an irresistible and fruity finish. A magnificent LBV that reflects Sandeman's two hundred years of experience.
€20,25 €20,25 €26,22
- Brands, LBV Port Wine, Port Wines, Quinta do Passadouro, Wine TypesUm vinho de uma cor vermelha escura e profunda, no qual podemos através do olfato sentir os aromas picantes e dos frutos do bosque, passas e abóbora. Pode ser apreciado como aperitivo.
- After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, LBV Port Wine, Port Wines, Seara d'Ordens, Wine Types €20,75€20,75
- After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, LBV Port Wine, Port Wines, Quinta de la Rosa, Wine TypesUm vinho cheio de vida, complexo e muito longo com um aroma a fruta madura, violetas e especiarias que o caracterizam.€22,95€22,95