Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.Unsurprisingly for wine lovers of Port, Graham's wine excellence is associated with the choice of the highest quality grapes. Graham's 20 Years Old Tawny Port Wine is the pursuit of perfection between the impeccable balance, of young Port wine's freshness, and the ageing complexity of old Port wines. A wine improved for twenty years to achieve a so sought after excellence and to delight consumers. This amber and golden Tawny possesses a rich palate, slightly sweet and delightful. Rich ripe fruit and nut aroma, such as walnuts, and orange zest notes. Graham's Tawny 20 Years is an impeccably balanced Port with a long, elegant finish.
- QuickviewRamos Pinto Quinta do Bom Retiro 20 Years is a blend with an age average of 20 years, that from a careful selection of several batches of one of the oldest Douro’s farms - Quinta do Bom Retiro The period in which was kept in wood, has modified its colour, evolving from a red colour to vibrant tons of orange brick and vibrant yellow. A classic Tawny.$64,72
- QuickviewQuinta do Vallado Tawny 20 Years is a very rich and aromatic wine, which combines dried fruit with cigar notes. With freshness that characterizes much of the Quinta do Vallado Tawny, unctuous liquorice flavour, with round finish in the mouth. A Silver Medal Wine awarded by the "International Wine Challenge 2004" in May 2004 and by Wine Magazine "in the same month of 2004. Be sure to evaluate this excellent suggestion yourself.$34,93
- QuickviewPacheca Porto Tawny 20 years old is a wine resulted of a blend of old cask aged ports matures at Quinta da Pacheca cool and tranquil cellar.Rich and elegant nose with a delicate nuttiness and subtle mellow notes of chocolate, butterscotch and fine oak wood.$35,18
- QuickviewDow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port is considered the ideal wine to accompany cigars. The Habano Festival is the largest event related to cigars and takes place annually in the last week of February in Cuba. The Habanos company, responsible for the festival's organization, selected Dow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port as one of the premium products to accompany cigars. Purple and vibrant, softens into a greenish-gold colour after 20 long years of ageing in oak casks. Ripe raisins aroma with caramel and honey notes, based on a balanced, rich and unique palate, showing dried fruit flavour.$36,95
- QuickviewAmber in colour, and of an extraordinary complexity with layers of dried fruits, nuts and caramel, consumers consider it to recall a whiskey. In its aroma, this Cockburn's 20 Year Old Tawny Port, exactly expresses roasted almonds and dried fruit aromas, with great intensity and persistence. In this Port Wine, the wood ageing characteristics are notorious, as well as ripe fruit, which allowed it to acquire great silk like smoothness. It is sweet and elegant on the palate, medium-bodied, without astringency and dried fruit retro-aroma. Excellent balance.$32,78
- QuickviewTaylor's 20 Years Tawny Port Port wine with an excellent dried fruit aroma and orange blossom notes, exquisitely velvety due to ageing care.$51,38
- QuickviewFonseca Tawny 20 Years. A feature of Tawny wine is that, as they become older, sediments are deposited on the casks and therefore the wine gradually gets a lighter colour. This is how Fonseca Tawny 20 Years Port wine gets a deep amber colour with golden highlights. With ripe and very concentrated fruity aromas and flavours, this Port has caramel notes, cinnamon and slight wood notes. It is intense, complex and powerful with a long and glorious finish.$52,96
- QuickviewCroft 20 Years Old Tawny Port This Port wine belongs to one of the oldest Port Houses, Croft House which it was founded over four centuries ago, in 1588. Croft 20 Years Old Tawny Port was made from a selection of Port wines aged in wood, which matured in winey oak casks. After maturation, these wines are identified with a batch, so that the quality and the style of the House is always guaranteed. This Port possesses a tawny colour and an ocher rim with wood, dried fruit and ripe figgy aromas. Its a pleasant, smooth and mellow wine with a long finish.$48,35
- QuickviewThe Sandeman 20 Years Tawny is an elegant, complex and intense Port. It has a golden amber color and sophisticated and intense aromas of nuts and spices. In the mouth, it reveals to be a sophisticated Tawny, with a great complexity of flavors, perfectly combined, emphasizing the presence of apricot, honey, nuts, vanilla and caramel. The finish is velvety, elegant and simply irresistible. Keep the Sandeman 20 Years Tawny bottle standing up, at a temperature between 16 ° C and 18 ° C in a cool, dry, dark place.$35,57
- QuickviewDalva 20 Years Dry White is a pioneer 20 year Port due to the fact that it has a lower sugar content when compared with others of the same age. This Port features a bright amber colour with deep and complex aromas and citrus fruits, honey and almonds. On the palate this Port is quite firm, elegant, being possible to feel notes of orange and spices in the aftertaste.$62,71
- QuickviewFermenting with indigenous yeasts at a temperature between 20-25ºc for 3 to 4 days, this Port sees its fermentation interrupted with wine spirits at 77º V / V. Prizes: Producer of the Year in Portugal in 2006 and Producer of the Year in Portugal in 1999.$61,50
- QuickviewThe C.N. Kopke is the oldest company in Portugal that is dedicated to the Port Wine production since 1638. Kopke is considered a prestigious brand and reference in the national and international market. The 20 year old Kopke is an amazing Port to enjoy in the company of some dear friends or family.$56,16
- QuickviewGraham's Tawny 20 Years is the pursuit of perfection between the amazing balance of freshness of young Port Wines and the complexity of the aged ones. An wine improved over 20 years to achieve the pretended excellence and delight the consumers. With an amber and tawny gold colour and complex but harmonious flavours. Rich aroma of riped fruits, nuts, such as walnuts and notes of orange zest. Impeccably balanced with a long and elegant finish. An elegant wine from 20 years ago in a special bottle of 4, 5Lt to ven the most demanding Port Wine lovers.$361,95
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewNiepoort Tawny 20 Years is a port with a deep reddish-brown colour and orange shades. It presents a fantastic aroma and taste of candied fruits and dried apricots and nuances of nuts.$75,37
- QuickviewQuinta do Noval 20 Years Tawny is a Port Wine recognized by its age complexity and simultaneously able to present a truly irresistible freshness. Balanced, harmonious, delicate, elegant and long. The right option to take into account. Indulge!$98,19
- QuickviewKrohn 20 Years is a golden yellow colour Port with complex aromas of dried fruits, candied fruit and walnuts. On the palate is rich and with a long and persistent aftertaste, leaving in the mouth a fantastic flavour of walnuts.$61,29