- MiniaturesDow's LBV 2009 Port comes from two of the best farms in Douro Valley: Quinta do Bomfim, ancient vineyards, and Quinta Senhora da Ribeira, a mountain vineyard in Douro Superior. Its style is classic, very focused and filled with notes of spices, dark chocolate and intensely fruity hints, especially black cherries. Enjoy your favorite Port wine in a small miniature of 5 cl.€1,67€1,67
- MiniaturesGraham's 2009 Late Bottled Vintage has a deep almost opaque colour, with an intense dark red rim. On the nose, elegant aromas of red fruit and eucalyptus, combined with freshly picked mint and notes of the distinctive Douro Rockrose (Gum Cistus). On the palate, rich red fruit flavours balanced by taut, peppery tannins. There is a fine backbone of schist minerality and balanced acidity, with a long and satisfying finish. It should be served slightly cool, between 12 and 16° Celsius.€1,67€1,67
- 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Promo, Wine Types
Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.Unsurprisingly for wine lovers of Port, Graham's wine excellence is associated with the choice of the highest quality grapes. Graham's 20 Years Old Tawny Port Wine is the pursuit of perfection between the impeccable balance, of young Port wine's freshness, and the ageing complexity of old Port wines. A wine improved for twenty years to achieve a so sought after excellence and to delight consumers. This amber and golden Tawny possesses a rich palate, slightly sweet and delightful. Rich ripe fruit and nut aroma, such as walnuts, and orange zest notes. Graham's Tawny 20 Years is an impeccably balanced Port with a long, elegant finish.
- Black Friday, MiniaturesPort is a Portuguese fortified wine that is produced in and around the city of Porto and the Douro valley. Port is typically a sweet red wine that is usually served as an after dinner drink.€7,22€7,22
- MiniaturesTaylor's Select Reserve features a vibrant red ruby colour. On the palate is vigorous and features aromas of fresh fruit. This Port wine was produced from young wine batches and then, aged in oak barrels, in which gets soften and strengthen. The afertaste is long, fresh and intense. Get this amazing Taylor's in miniature bottle of a 5 cl.€2,04€2,04
- Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesFerreira White is a classic, elegant, rich and fresh Port. It has a straw-yellow color and reveals aromas with a great freshness and intensity, mainly floral and fruity notes. On the palate is a soft wine, with balanced flavors and a richness and complexity acquired during some years of aging in wood. Enjoy your Ferreira White cold and keep the bottle standing at a temperature between 16º C and 18º C in a cool, dry and dark place.€7,16€7,16
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Promo, Wine Types
Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.A Port Wine that is considered artisanal production, Graham's 10 Years Old Tawny Port is a tribute to the passion for this production method and a tribute to the craftmanship. For lovers of quality and precision in every detail, this wine is a great expressiveness of Tawny Port Wine. Graham's Tawny 10 Years rises from a fascinating selection of reserve wines, aged on average for 10 years. It possesses a reddish-orange colour and complex nutty bouquet, such as walnuts, combined with honey and figs notes. Port wine with a fruity, rich, velvety and mellow flavour that enables a soft, long and perfect finish.
- Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesPacheca Tawny Port is a wine that resulted from a blend of different Port wines, the young ones of 3 to 4 years of age that provide its freshness and youthfulness and the older ones with 7 to 8 years of age that give it its maturity.€13,70€13,70
- Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Rosé Port Wine, Wine TypesPacheca Pink is a Port Wine with a vibrant pinkish colour, that is a result from a mixture of several red grapes varieties, that were vinified to extract the freshness of its fruity flavours. It is possible to experience fruity aromas, with special attention to sweet notes of red fruits such as cherries and raspberries. In the mouth, is a fresh and sweet Port, with the presence of delicate cherry, grapefruit and honey notes, perfectly balanced by a slight acidity. This Port Wine is perfect to enjoy with a few ice rocks as an aperitif or as a refreshing cocktail.€13,70€13,70
- Black Friday, Brands, Offley, Port Wines, Rosé Port Wine, Wine TypesOffley Rosé is a very distinctive, young and versatile wine, which shows the brands modern side. With a vibrant clear pink color, Offley Rosé has tropical fruit aromas and soft notes of exotic wood. On the mouth it is a very balanced and fresh wine, with a fruity flavor, especially to exotic fruits. The finish is long, elegant and refreshing. A perfect Port wine for enjoying fresh or as a refreshing cocktail with some ice rocks, tonic water and lemon.€7,07€7,07
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesQuinta da Pacheca 10 YearsThe grapes from old vines were taken to the winery in plastic boxes. On arrival in the winery they were rigorously inspected on a sorting table. The grapes with their stems were then slightly crushed and transferred to a traditional stone tank where they were foot trodden. After this, the grape spirit was added to stop the fermentation and fortify the wine.€20,45€20,45
- MiniaturesSimply The Best Port 10 years for Decanter magazine, Graham's 10 years old Tawny is prepared with an impressive selection of reserve wines, aged 10 years on average. Graham's winemaker combines very old wines with other younger, giving a Tawny complex and elegant, with lush fruity that is the hallmark of Graham's. Extremely soft in the mouth, it has a great bouquet and a long finish.€2,24€2,24
- Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Promo, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesPort Graham's Reserve Six Grapes Wine has rich and seductive aromas of ripe plum, cherry and dark chocolate notes. The palate is complex, with an excellent structure and a long, lingering finish. Six Grapes Port is one of Graham's original Ports combining vintages from two or three years. The wine has an average of five years of cask ageing. A Blend wine that is fruity, robust and of excellent quality.
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Fonseca, Port Wines, Wine TypesFonseca Tawny 10 Years ripens in oak casks for an average of 10 years. With reddish-brown and crimson reflections, in a silky and smooth composition, where there are many wood notes and strong tannins, creating a mystical bond with fresh acidity. This is a Port with a graceful long finish and fruity notes that remind plums.€21,73€21,73
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Taylor's, Wine TypesTaylor's Tawny 10 Years Taylors Tawny combines a ripe berry fruit aroma with delicate dried fruity notes, and which is very soft and silky on the palate. Try it at the end of a good meal and savour it in good company. Serve slightly chilled to enhance flavour and pleasure.€21,66€21,66
- Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Promo, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Tawny' Port is Graham's signature blend matured for 7-9 years in seasoned oak casks. It has a deep golden-amber colour and a complex nose full of orange peel, cinnamon, prunes, raisins and figs followed by a full body with generous flavour and a long, clean finish.
- Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesIn honor of the legendary Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, or "Ferreirinha", as it was affectionately known, it was created a Port wine made from white grapes with great quality. With a golden yellow color, this Port presents an intense aroma, where it stands out soft notes of marmelade, slightly bitter, floral nuances, exotic wood, dried fruits and a spices, like curry and pepper. Aging in wood provided this Port an incredible complexity and intensity. On the palate, it is a structured wine, with a acidity perfectly balanced with the sweetness. The finish is persistent and smooth. Awards and Distinctions: Bronze Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2017; Gold Medal at the Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2016.€13,09€13,09
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta do Vallado, Wine TypesA Tawny Port that combines caramelized nuts, praline and candied orange notes with tobacco hints, which allow this 10 Years Old Tawnys an undisputed quality. Quinta do Vallado Tawny 10 Years is a rich, silky taste with the Tawny freshness to which Quinta do Vallado has already accustomed us to. The irrefutable primacy of persistence and complexity of finish.€18,38€18,38
- Black Friday, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Dow's Lagrima is a wine made from white grape varieties from Douro Valley which allowed him to obtain an incredible golden yellow colour In the production process of this wine its fermentation is intentionally controlled so that the wine becomes sweeter then other produced by Dows.€11,30€11,30
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Sandeman, Wine TypesWith a redish and golden color, typical in aged wines, it reveals an aroma of great intensity, complexity and elegance. It stands out notes of ripe fruit, jam, nuts, vanilla and raisins. On the mouth, the Sandeman Tawny 10 Years is equally aromatic, full bodied and velvety, with a persistent and irresistible finish. A sublime and sophisticated Tawny, with an excellent balance between the ripe fruit and the intensity acquired during the aging process in oak wood.€14,30€14,30
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Messias, Port Wines, Wine Types €15,76€15,76
- Black Friday, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Finest Reserve Port comes from a careful selection of the best aged wines that are in perfect ripening stage to create this Finest Reserve. Concentrated and rich, Dow's Finest Reserve Port Wine has great depth features and softness. This Port has a distinctive house style that has been acclaimed worldwide. A refined classic, full-bodied with fruity layers that let us perceive red and black fruit aromas. The fruity character also gives it a deep ruby colour. Palate dominated by berries and spice hints, especially pepper. With a long and slightly dry mouth finish that is a hallmark Dow's wines.€10,93€10,93
- 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesPacheca Porto Tawny 20 years old is a wine resulted of a blend of old cask aged ports matures at Quinta da Pacheca cool and tranquil cellar.Rich and elegant nose with a delicate nuttiness and subtle mellow notes of chocolate, butterscotch and fine oak wood.€37,87€37,87
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, Wine TypesThe Ferreira Quinta do Porto 10 Years Tawny is the result of a careful selection of the best batchs, produced in one of the most extensive properties of Ferreira - Quinta do Porto. With a vibrant color and reddish nuances, this Port reveals delicate floral aromas and notes of ripe fruit, acquired from the excellent quality of the grapes; some notes of spices and nuts, aromas obtained during the aging in oak wood. On the palate, it shows the classic, fresh and unmistakable style of the Ferreira House. An elegant and complex Port with a long and irresistible finish. Awards and Distinctions: Gold Medal at the Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2016.€20,36€20,36
- Black Friday, Brands, Niepoort, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesNiepoort White Port is a Port with an unusual style because the grapes used to make this wine go through a long maceration with the peel. Their are used several wines aged in oak barrels for about 3 years before being bottled.€9,32€9,32
- Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, Ruby Port Wine, Wine TypesCasa Ferreira is knwon for the excellency of its wines and this Ferreira Ruby is one of them. Ruby intense color, revealing its quality. On the nose, it presents delicate aromas of ripe red and black fruits and soft nuances of spices and oak wood. On the palate, it is a smooth Port, sweet, full bodied and balanced, with smooth tannins. Porto Ferreira Ruby must be stored in a vertical position, in a place protected by the light, cool and dry, so that its properties remain intact.€7,16€7,16