- Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Tawny' Port is Graham's signature blend matured for 7-9 years in seasoned oak casks. It has a deep golden-amber colour and a complex nose full of orange peel, cinnamon, prunes, raisins and figs followed by a full body with generous flavour and a long, clean finish.
- Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesPacheca Tawny Port is a wine that resulted from a blend of different Port wines, the young ones of 3 to 4 years of age that provide its freshness and youthfulness and the older ones with 7 to 8 years of age that give it its maturity.€11,56€11,56
- Brands, Niepoort, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesNiepoort Tawny is produced with grapes from low production vineyards of Douro Valley. They are young wines that result from several harvest and age for about three and a half years in old oak barrels. The Niepoort Tawny is a Port that owns a bright colour and powerful aromas of nuts and dried fruits.€9,79€9,79
- Brands, Offley, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesOffley Tawny is an elegant wine, with great maturity and freshness, considered a classic among the Tawny's and that reveals the unique style of Offley. It is distinguished by its magnificent red-brown color, a typical tonality of aged wine. This Tawny reveals magnificent fruity aromas, especially notes of ripe red fruits and nuts, resulting in an amazing complexity. On the palate is a velvety, delicate and balanced Port, revealing a good harmony between the soft tannins and its sweetness, providing an elegant and persistent finish.€6,64€6,64
- Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesGraham's Natura Reserve Port is a wine made from organically grown grapes that meets the requirements and follows the organic certification rules. The method and the winemaking process are fully natural, resulting in a full of expressiveness and powerful wine. At Quinta das Lages and Quinta dos Malvedos, where this Port is produced, spring and summer have hot and dry microclimate, ideal for organic viticulture. This is a Port with a deep dark red colour true to Graham's style, pleasantly fresh, floral and elegant. Full-bodied and with very fruity on the palate and chocolate notes. Prolonged and delicate finish.
- Brands, Fonseca, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesFonseca Reserve Bin 27 Fonseca Reserve arises from the consumers demand and experience and from more intransigent Port Wine enthusiasts. A Port wine that is as well known as Fonseca's brand itself. When collectors and Port Wine connoisseurs speak of Fonseca House, they immediately think of Fonseca Bin 27 Reserve. With complex layers of extreme quality fruit, its fruity and opulent character differentiates the Fonseca House, and in particular Bin 27. It is sold worldwide and it reaches the peak of its popularity in the US market. It possesses a deep ruby colour and young and strong, rich and fruity aromas, with special emphasis on tblackberry, cassis, cherry, plum and spices suggestions. This Port is round on the palate, full-bodied, soft and quite balanced in its tannic structure and has a rich finish on the palate with juicy black fruit flavours.€15,44€15,44
- Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesPort Graham's Reserve Six Grapes Wine has rich and seductive aromas of ripe plum, cherry and dark chocolate notes. The palate is complex, with an excellent structure and a long, lingering finish. Six Grapes Port is one of Graham's original Ports combining vintages from two or three years. The wine has an average of five years of cask ageing. A Blend wine that is fruity, robust and of excellent quality.
- Brands, Fonseca, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Fonseca Terra Prima was the first Port Wine produced only with grapes from a organic viticulture. The Fonseca House was one of the pioneers in the organic viticulture, being Quinta do Panascal in the Távora Valley exclusively dedicated to the organic production. Fonseca Terra Prima is a fresh and vibrant wine with the combination of fruity aromas that express the best of organic grapes.€19,83€19,83
- Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Midnight is a young and vigorous Port Wine, which make it fresh and with more mature aromas of red fruits. This wine was thought to attract the younger crowd with its great balance of fruit. This Dow's was produced only through the best wines from Dow's farms, including the Quinta do Bomfim and Senhora da Ribeira.€9,34€9,34
- Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesFerreira Tawny is a red wine which resulted by the selection of the best grape varieties in the region, such as Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Amarela. The final result is a Port wine that has a fresh and smooth aroma of spices and light notes of dried fruit, acquired during aging time in oak woods. On the palate, it is an elegant and delicate wine, revealing mature tannins perfectly balanced with the sweetness, providing an irresistible and elegant finish.€6,85€6,85
- Brands, Port Wines, Quinta do Passadouro, Tawny Port Wine, Wine Types €20,39€20,39
- Brands, Caldas, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesCaldas Porto Tawny Special Reserve features caramel and toffee balsam, nuances of spices and dried figs. With a strong temperament but simultaneously soft and balanced, it proporcionates a harmonious and long finish on the mouth.€14,19€14,19
- Brands, Port Wines, Sandeman, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Sandeman Tawny Port features a vibrant amber color and intense aromas, such as notes of vanilla, nuts and raisins. On the palate, it is a light, elegant, fresh and fruity wine, especially to ripe red fruits. Its complexity and richness, acquired during the aging period in wood, provides a long, soft and sublime finish. Prizes and distinctions: Silver Medal - Mundus Vini Spring Tasting 2017.€10,22€10,22
- Brands, Port Wines, Quinta do Portal, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesQuinta do Portal 6 Barrels is a young, fresh and fruity Port Wine.With a lovely colour, given by the ageing in wood, it reveals a dried fruits and spices aroma, being also possible to sense soft notes of orange. The smoothness and the well balance on the palate, give us a good idea of the slowly ageing process. A great quality Tawny Port that will pair perfectly with a dessert, fruit or cheese.€14,60€14,60