- Brands, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Taylor's, Wine TypesTaylor's Fine Tawny Port is aged for 3 years in oak casks at Taylor's cellars. With reddidh brick colour and amber reflections, on the nose is possibel to sense fruity aromas, like figs and prunes, walnuts, caramel and black pepper. On the palate it is a round, velvity and balanced wine. Taylor's Fine Tawny is perfect to those who prefer a lighter Port wine style.€11,49€11,49
- Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Rosé Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Rosé is a Port wine that features an elegant pink colour. For the production of this wine, before the grapes being crushed there are removed the grape berries and only these are gently crushed in order to keep all the base aromas of the fruit.€10,75€10,75
- 20 Years Port Wine, Barão de Vilar, Brands, Port Wines, Wine Types €26,36€26,36
- 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Wine TypesDow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port is considered the ideal wine to accompany cigars. The Habano Festival is the largest event related to cigars and takes place annually in the last week of February in Cuba. The Habanos company, responsible for the festival's organization, selected Dow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port as one of the premium products to accompany cigars. Purple and vibrant, softens into a greenish-gold colour after 20 long years of ageing in oak casks. Ripe raisins aroma with caramel and honey notes, based on a balanced, rich and unique palate, showing dried fruit flavour.€32,41€32,41
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Wine TypesDow's Tawny Ports are Port Wines recognized by its standard creamy, long and traditionally drier finish. Dow's 10 Year Old Tawny Port has a light brown colour, a candied fruit and caramel fragrance, laced with ripe fruit and nuts, such as walnuts. Dow's Tawny 10 Years Old Port is smooth, mature and well balanced. Award-winning wine with gold and silver medals.€19,35€19,35
- Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Dow's Lagrima is a wine made from white grape varieties from Douro Valley which allowed him to obtain an incredible golden yellow colour In the production process of this wine its fermentation is intentionally controlled so that the wine becomes sweeter then other produced by Dows.€11,25€11,25
- 30 Years Port Wine, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesOver many years of ageing, the wine takes on its amber tawny colour, slowly developing the complex flavours and the mouth luscious palate. Rich and elegant nose with a delicate nuttiness and subtle mellow notes of chocolate, butterscotch and fine oak wood.€54,07€54,07
- 10 Years Port Wine, Barão de Vilar, Brands, Port Wines, Wine Types €12,74€12,74
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Port Wines, Sandeman, Wine TypesWith a redish and golden color, typical in aged wines, it reveals an aroma of great intensity, complexity and elegance. It stands out notes of ripe fruit, jam, nuts, vanilla and raisins. On the mouth, the Sandeman Tawny 10 Years is equally aromatic, full bodied and velvety, with a persistent and irresistible finish. A sublime and sophisticated Tawny, with an excellent balance between the ripe fruit and the intensity acquired during the aging process in oak wood.€13,69€13,69
- Brands, Offley, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesOffley Tawny is an elegant wine, with great maturity and freshness, considered a classic among the Tawny's and that reveals the unique style of Offley. It is distinguished by its magnificent red-brown color, a typical tonality of aged wine. This Tawny reveals magnificent fruity aromas, especially notes of ripe red fruits and nuts, resulting in an amazing complexity. On the palate is a velvety, delicate and balanced Port, revealing a good harmony between the soft tannins and its sweetness, providing an elegant and persistent finish.€6,64€6,64
- 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesPacheca Porto Tawny 20 years old is a wine resulted of a blend of old cask aged ports matures at Quinta da Pacheca cool and tranquil cellar.Rich and elegant nose with a delicate nuttiness and subtle mellow notes of chocolate, butterscotch and fine oak wood.€36,36€36,36
- Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesMade only from white grapes, this pale coloured Port is fresh and delicate. The grapes used in the production of Graham's Fine White are traditional white varieties from the Douro Valley, such as, Códega, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato and Viosinho. During production this wine has no contact with the grape skins.
- Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 1990 to 2000, Port Wines, Sandeman, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Port Sandeman Vau Vintage 1999 is a wine with a deep ruby color. It reveals amazing aromas of fresh and succulent red fruits. In the mouth, it is a full-bodied and complex wine, with rich flavors of plums, strawberries and spices, perfectly combined by a good structure of soft but firm tannins. A Vintage of exceptional quality and modern style, representing Sandeman's unmistakable style. A Vintage that can be enjoyed with chocolate desserts, red fruit tarts, and intense, creamy cheeses.€22,96€22,96
- 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta do Vallado, Wine TypesQuinta do Vallado Tawny 20 Years is a very rich and aromatic wine, which combines dried fruit with cigar notes. With freshness that characterizes much of the Quinta do Vallado Tawny, unctuous liquorice flavour, with round finish in the mouth. A Silver Medal Wine awarded by the "International Wine Challenge 2004" in May 2004 and by Wine Magazine "in the same month of 2004. Be sure to evaluate this excellent suggestion yourself.€32,60€32,60
- Barão de Vilar, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 1990 to 2000, Harvest, Port Wines, Wine Types €24,60€24,60
- After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Dow's, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Vintage 2016 features a deep and vibrant color. On the nose, it reveals an incredible aromatic depth, in which it stands out notes of black plum and schist powder with lovely floral notes of rosemary and violets. On the palate is a dense Port, well structured, balanced and with very fine and spicy tannins.€87,29
- After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Graham's, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesGraham's Vintage 2016 is a wine that represents the classic and timeless style of the Graham's house. Vibrant bluish and purple color, it is a Vintage with complex aromas. On the nose it is possible to feel notes of black berries and an incredible freshness provided by mint and eucalyptus notes. On the palate, it is an elegant Port, slightly dense, powerful and complete, presenting fresh flavors and fine tannins.
- Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, LBV Port Wine, Port Wines, Seara d'Ordens, Wine Types €25,47€25,47
- Brands, Croft, Port Wines, Rosé Port Wine, Wine TypesCroft Rosé Port The first Rosé Port created by Croft House, that would be the first in a new Port Wine style and an unquestionable reference: Croft Rosé / Pink. This Port Wine was achieved by a new technique capable of extracting fresh and fruity flavours and providing a subtle pink and delicate colour to the wine. The result is a wonderfully fresh and vibrant, full of fruity rich flavours and, but still unique and distinct.€15,90€15,90
- Brands, Port Wines, Sandeman, White Port Wine, Wine TypesSandeman White Port is a young and fresh wine. It has a bright yellow straw color and reveals aromas with an incredible freshness and intensity, mainly vanilla and tropical fruits. On the palate is a soft and intense wine, with an excellent balance between the natural dryness of the wine and the of sweetness from the fruit. The ending is refreshing, persistent and irresistible. Enjoy your fresh Sandeman White, with a few ice rocks or as a cocktail, with tonic water and lemon.€10,22€10,22
- Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesPort Graham's Reserve Six Grapes Wine has rich and seductive aromas of ripe plum, cherry and dark chocolate notes. The palate is complex, with an excellent structure and a long, lingering finish. Six Grapes Port is one of Graham's original Ports combining vintages from two or three years. The wine has an average of five years of cask ageing. A Blend wine that is fruity, robust and of excellent quality.
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Croft, Port Wines, Wine TypesCroft 10 Years Old Tawny Port Wine This is an elegant wine with an attractive tawny colour and amber rim. It possesses complex nose, full of soft spicy aromas and hints of walnut, butterscotch and fine oak wood, in a rich jam fruit background. Deliciously smooth and round on the palate and filled with ripe figgy flavour. Challenging for a younger Port wine style, it is produced from a Port wine reserve aged in wood, which mature in winey oak casks, each of them containing about 630 litres of wine.€19,82€19,82
- MiniaturesA Tawny Taylor's that combines perfectly aromas of ripe berries and delicate notes of dried fruit. A very soft and silky Wine on the palate. Enjoy it at the end of a meal with a good company. Serve it slightly cool to accentuate the taste and pleasure. A miniature bottle that will not want to miss.€2,71€2,71
- 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Port Wines, Sandeman, Wine TypesThe Sandeman 20 Years Tawny is an elegant, complex and intense Port. It has a golden amber color and sophisticated and intense aromas of nuts and spices. In the mouth, it reveals to be a sophisticated Tawny, with a great complexity of flavors, perfectly combined, emphasizing the presence of apricot, honey, nuts, vanilla and caramel. The finish is velvety, elegant and simply irresistible. Keep the Sandeman 20 Years Tawny bottle standing up, at a temperature between 16 ° C and 18 ° C in a cool, dry, dark place.€31,21€31,21