- Brands, Offley, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesOffley Tawny is an elegant wine, with great maturity and freshness, considered a classic among the Tawny's and that reveals the unique style of Offley. It is distinguished by its magnificent red-brown color, a typical tonality of aged wine. This Tawny reveals magnificent fruity aromas, especially notes of ripe red fruits and nuts, resulting in an amazing complexity. On the palate is a velvety, delicate and balanced Port, revealing a good harmony between the soft tannins and its sweetness, providing an elegant and persistent finish.€7,07€7,07
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, Wine TypesThe Ferreira Quinta do Porto 10 Years Tawny is the result of a careful selection of the best batchs, produced in one of the most extensive properties of Ferreira - Quinta do Porto. With a vibrant color and reddish nuances, this Port reveals delicate floral aromas and notes of ripe fruit, acquired from the excellent quality of the grapes; some notes of spices and nuts, aromas obtained during the aging in oak wood. On the palate, it shows the classic, fresh and unmistakable style of the Ferreira House. An elegant and complex Port with a long and irresistible finish. Awards and Distinctions: Gold Medal at the Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2016.€20,36€20,36
- 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesPacheca Porto Tawny 20 years old is a wine resulted of a blend of old cask aged ports matures at Quinta da Pacheca cool and tranquil cellar.Rich and elegant nose with a delicate nuttiness and subtle mellow notes of chocolate, butterscotch and fine oak wood.€37,87€37,87
- Black Friday, Brands, Niepoort, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesNiepoort White Port is a Port with an unusual style because the grapes used to make this wine go through a long maceration with the peel. Their are used several wines aged in oak barrels for about 3 years before being bottled.€9,32€9,32
- Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, Ruby Port Wine, Wine TypesCasa Ferreira is knwon for the excellency of its wines and this Ferreira Ruby is one of them. Ruby intense color, revealing its quality. On the nose, it presents delicate aromas of ripe red and black fruits and soft nuances of spices and oak wood. On the palate, it is a smooth Port, sweet, full bodied and balanced, with smooth tannins. Porto Ferreira Ruby must be stored in a vertical position, in a place protected by the light, cool and dry, so that its properties remain intact.€7,16€7,16
- 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Promo, Wine TypesDow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port is considered the ideal wine to accompany cigars. The Habano Festival is the largest event related to cigars and takes place annually in the last week of February in Cuba. The Habanos company, responsible for the festival's organization, selected Dow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port as one of the premium products to accompany cigars. Purple and vibrant, softens into a greenish-gold colour after 20 long years of ageing in oak casks. Ripe raisins aroma with caramel and honey notes, based on a balanced, rich and unique palate, showing dried fruit flavour.
- 30 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Promo, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesOver many years of ageing, the wine takes on its amber tawny colour, slowly developing the complex flavours and the mouth luscious palate. Rich and elegant nose with a delicate nuttiness and subtle mellow notes of chocolate, butterscotch and fine oak wood.
- Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesMade only from white grapes, this pale coloured Port is fresh and delicate. The grapes used in the production of Graham's Fine White are traditional white varieties from the Douro Valley, such as, Códega, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato and Viosinho. During production this wine has no contact with the grape skins.
- Black Friday, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Tawny combines subtle fruit with delicious velvety nutty flavours derived from the cask ageing. It is ready to drink and enjoy when bottled and does not require further ageing.€8,65€8,65
- Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesCockburn's Special Reserve is the first great Port Wine that was launched by Cockburn's in 1969. This wine is aged in oak barrels for longer than normal at the reserve wines, which contributes to the unique identity of this Port.€12,87€12,87
- 10 Years Port Wine, Barão de Vilar, Brands, Port Wines, Wine Types €13,31€13,31
- 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Promo, Sandeman, Wine TypesThe Sandeman 20 Years Tawny is an elegant, complex and intense Port. It has a golden amber color and sophisticated and intense aromas of nuts and spices. In the mouth, it reveals to be a sophisticated Tawny, with a great complexity of flavors, perfectly combined, emphasizing the presence of apricot, honey, nuts, vanilla and caramel. The finish is velvety, elegant and simply irresistible. Keep the Sandeman 20 Years Tawny bottle standing up, at a temperature between 16 ° C and 18 ° C in a cool, dry, dark place.
- 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Promo, Quinta do Vallado, Wine TypesQuinta do Vallado Tawny 20 Years is a very rich and aromatic wine, which combines dried fruit with cigar notes. With freshness that characterizes much of the Quinta do Vallado Tawny, unctuous liquorice flavour, with round finish in the mouth. A Silver Medal Wine awarded by the "International Wine Challenge 2004" in May 2004 and by Wine Magazine "in the same month of 2004. Be sure to evaluate this excellent suggestion yourself.
- Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesGraham's Fine Tawny Port Wine was born in the best vineyards located in the Upper Douro valley, is a lighter wine than Ruby since the ageing time is longer. On the other hand, it is a slightly softer than Ruby and evolved wine. It offers a nice fruity and dried fruit balance and it is matured in oak barrels for an average of three years, allowing the wine to come into contact with oxygen that freely permeates the barrels wood, thus meaning that the fruity youthful style remains but that it begins to acquire the persistence of an aged Tawny Port. The palate is slightly dry, elegant and velvety. Possesses an aroma of ripe fruit, nicely balanced with dried nuts notes.€9,29€9,29
- Black Friday, Engraving, Gift Sets, Port WinesNow you can engrave the Graham's Tawny 20 Years. A special gift to someone special.Graham’s 20 Years Old Tawny Port Wine is the pursuit of perfection between the impeccable balance, of young Port wine’s freshness, and the ageing complexity of old Port wines.Graham’s Tawny 20 Years is an impeccably balanced Port with a long, elegant finish.€51,80€51,80
- Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, LBV Port Wine, Port Wines, Seara d'Ordens, Wine Types €26,62€26,62
- Black Friday, Brands, Niepoort, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesUnlike Niepoort The Junior Ruby that was a wine directed to a younger audience, Niepoort The Senior Tawny was created to attract an older crowd. The Senior Tawny is a wine that spends most of its time ageing in oak barrels, allowing a smooth and slight contact with oxygen, which gives origin to a slower oxidation over the years. It is a dark red brick colour wine with rich and full bodied aromas.€14,92€14,92
- Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Rosé Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Rosé is a Port wine that features an elegant pink colour. For the production of this wine, before the grapes being crushed there are removed the grape berries and only these are gently crushed in order to keep all the base aromas of the fruit.€10,93€10,93
- Black Friday, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Fine White is the youngest wine of all Dow's Port Wines aged in oak barrels, aging in these for about 3 years. This type of Port wine is produced through a careful selection of grapes from Douro Valley. During the aging process, this wine is tasted with some frequency, being through this process that is determined when it is ready to be bottled.€9,37€9,37
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Blackett, Brands, Port Wines, Wine Types €23,63€23,63
- Brands, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Taylor's, Wine TypesTaylor's Fine Tawny Port is aged for 3 years in oak casks at Taylor's cellars. With reddidh brick colour and amber reflections, on the nose is possibel to sense fruity aromas, like figs and prunes, walnuts, caramel and black pepper. On the palate it is a round, velvity and balanced wine. Taylor's Fine Tawny is perfect to those who prefer a lighter Port wine style.€12,07€12,07
- Black Friday, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Midnight is a young and vigorous Port Wine, which make it fresh and with more mature aromas of red fruits. This wine was thought to attract the younger crowd with its great balance of fruit. This Dow's was produced only through the best wines from Dow's farms, including the Quinta do Bomfim and Senhora da Ribeira.€9,37€9,37
- After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Graham's, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesSince the 19th century, this is the first time that the Graham's House has declared two exceptional Vintage years in two consecutive years.Deep purple in color and with a high viscosity that reflects great concentration, Graham's 2017 Vintage Port reveals incredible aromas of blackberry, black plum and bergamot. In the mouth it presents layers of black fruits, punctuated by fresh notes of apricot.Exceptional and sumptuous, it's a Vintage that provides an incredibly long lasting ending.€87,93€87,93