- Black Friday, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Finest Reserve Port comes from a careful selection of the best aged wines that are in perfect ripening stage to create this Finest Reserve. Concentrated and rich, Dow's Finest Reserve Port Wine has great depth features and softness. This Port has a distinctive house style that has been acclaimed worldwide. A refined classic, full-bodied with fruity layers that let us perceive red and black fruit aromas. The fruity character also gives it a deep ruby colour. Palate dominated by berries and spice hints, especially pepper. With a long and slightly dry mouth finish that is a hallmark Dow's wines.
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Sandeman, Wine TypesWith a redish and golden color, typical in aged wines, it reveals an aroma of great intensity, complexity and elegance. It stands out notes of ripe fruit, jam, nuts, vanilla and raisins. On the mouth, the Sandeman Tawny 10 Years is equally aromatic, full bodied and velvety, with a persistent and irresistible finish. A sublime and sophisticated Tawny, with an excellent balance between the ripe fruit and the intensity acquired during the aging process in oak wood.
- Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesGraham's Fine Tawny Port Wine was born in the best vineyards located in the Upper Douro valley, is a lighter wine than Ruby since the ageing time is longer. On the other hand, it is a slightly softer than Ruby and evolved wine. It offers a nice fruity and dried fruit balance and it is matured in oak barrels for an average of three years, allowing the wine to come into contact with oxygen that freely permeates the barrels wood, thus meaning that the fruity youthful style remains but that it begins to acquire the persistence of an aged Tawny Port. The palate is slightly dry, elegant and velvety. Possesses an aroma of ripe fruit, nicely balanced with dried nuts notes.
- Brands, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Taylor's, Wine TypesTaylor's Fine Tawny Port is aged for 3 years in oak casks at Taylor's cellars. With reddidh brick colour and amber reflections, on the nose is possibel to sense fruity aromas, like figs and prunes, walnuts, caramel and black pepper. On the palate it is a round, velvity and balanced wine. Taylor's Fine Tawny is perfect to those who prefer a lighter Port wine style.
- Brands, Offley, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesWith a vibrant yellow color, the Offley White is a Port of an intense aroma, where it stands out the floral and fruity aromas, especially apricot and peach jam, dried fruits and light notes of oak wood, acquired during the aging period, giving it its elegant and complex character. On the palate, it is a fresh and young Port, revealing an excellent balance between the acidity and sweetness, providing a firm and elegant finish. A Port that can be enjoyed by itself or to pair with delicious appetizers.€7,07€7,07
- Black Friday, Engraving, Gift Sets, Port WinesNow you can engrave the Graham’s Tawny 10 Years. A special gift to someone special.Graham’s Tawny 10 Years rises from a fascinating selection of reserve wines, aged on average for 10 years.For lovers of quality and precision in every detail, this wine is a great expressiveness of Tawny Port Wine.€41,84€41,84
- Black Friday, Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesA magnificent Tawny in honor of Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, with an intense and vibrant red color. The Ferreira Dona Antónia Reserve Tawny reveals aromas with a great richness and complexity, highlighting the delicacy of ripe fruit aromas, such as plum and apricot, and light notes of spices and nuts; aromas acquired during the aging in wood oaks. On the palate, it is an elegant, full-bodied Port with rich flavors, revealing a good balance that provides a persistent, smooth and simply perfect finish. Awards and Distinctions: Gold Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2017; Silver Medal at the Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2016; Silver Medal at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2016.
- Black Friday, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Midnight is a young and vigorous Port Wine, which make it fresh and with more mature aromas of red fruits. This wine was thought to attract the younger crowd with its great balance of fruit. This Dow's was produced only through the best wines from Dow's farms, including the Quinta do Bomfim and Senhora da Ribeira.€9,37€9,37
- Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesMade only from white grapes, this pale coloured Port is fresh and delicate. The grapes used in the production of Graham's Fine White are traditional white varieties from the Douro Valley, such as, Códega, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato and Viosinho. During production this wine has no contact with the grape skins.
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, Wine TypesThe Ferreira Quinta do Porto 10 Years Tawny is the result of a careful selection of the best batchs, produced in one of the most extensive properties of Ferreira - Quinta do Porto. With a vibrant color and reddish nuances, this Port reveals delicate floral aromas and notes of ripe fruit, acquired from the excellent quality of the grapes; some notes of spices and nuts, aromas obtained during the aging in oak wood. On the palate, it shows the classic, fresh and unmistakable style of the Ferreira House. An elegant and complex Port with a long and irresistible finish. Awards and Distinctions: Gold Medal at the Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2016.
- Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesAs the name implies, this wine is particularly dry since most of its sugar has been lost in fermentation. A limited number of white grape varieties are used in this Port production, foremost amongst which is Malvasia Fina, which gives this wine its attractive fruity and crisp flavour. Graham's Extra Dry White makes an excellent aperitif when served chilled or as a long drink with tonic water and a slice of lemon.
- Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesIn honor of the legendary Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, or "Ferreirinha", as it was affectionately known, it was created a Port wine made from white grapes with great quality. With a golden yellow color, this Port presents an intense aroma, where it stands out soft notes of marmelade, slightly bitter, floral nuances, exotic wood, dried fruits and a spices, like curry and pepper. Aging in wood provided this Port an incredible complexity and intensity. On the palate, it is a structured wine, with a acidity perfectly balanced with the sweetness. The finish is persistent and smooth. Awards and Distinctions: Bronze Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2017; Gold Medal at the Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2016.€13,09€13,09
- 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesPacheca Porto Tawny 20 years old is a wine resulted of a blend of old cask aged ports matures at Quinta da Pacheca cool and tranquil cellar.Rich and elegant nose with a delicate nuttiness and subtle mellow notes of chocolate, butterscotch and fine oak wood.€38,00€38,00
- 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, Wine TypesDow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port is considered the ideal wine to accompany cigars. The Habano Festival is the largest event related to cigars and takes place annually in the last week of February in Cuba. The Habanos company, responsible for the festival's organization, selected Dow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port as one of the premium products to accompany cigars. Purple and vibrant, softens into a greenish-gold colour after 20 long years of ageing in oak casks. Ripe raisins aroma with caramel and honey notes, based on a balanced, rich and unique palate, showing dried fruit flavour.
- Black Friday, Brands, Niepoort, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesNiepoort White Port is a Port with an unusual style because the grapes used to make this wine go through a long maceration with the peel. Their are used several wines aged in oak barrels for about 3 years before being bottled.
- Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, Ruby Port Wine, Wine TypesCasa Ferreira is knwon for the excellency of its wines and this Ferreira Ruby is one of them. Ruby intense color, revealing its quality. On the nose, it presents delicate aromas of ripe red and black fruits and soft nuances of spices and oak wood. On the palate, it is a smooth Port, sweet, full bodied and balanced, with smooth tannins. Porto Ferreira Ruby must be stored in a vertical position, in a place protected by the light, cool and dry, so that its properties remain intact.€7,16€7,16
- 10 Years Port Wine, Barão de Vilar, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Wine Types
- Black Friday, Brands, Niepoort, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesNiepoort Tawny is produced with grapes from low production vineyards of Douro Valley. They are young wines that result from several harvest and age for about three and a half years in old oak barrels. The Niepoort Tawny is a Port that owns a bright colour and powerful aromas of nuts and dried fruits.€9,84€9,84
- Black Friday, Brands, Dow's, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Fine White is the youngest wine of all Dow's Port Wines aged in oak barrels, aging in these for about 3 years. This type of Port wine is produced through a careful selection of grapes from Douro Valley. During the aging process, this wine is tasted with some frequency, being through this process that is determined when it is ready to be bottled.
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Messias, Port Wines, Wine Types €16,04€16,04
- Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesTawny Port Wines are young wines of several years, aged between two and three years in wood barrels, giving them aromas of nuts. Cockburn's Fine Tawny is an elegant, velvety Port with spice aromas.
- 30 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesOver many years of ageing, the wine takes on its amber tawny colour, slowly developing the complex flavours and the mouth luscious palate. Rich and elegant nose with a delicate nuttiness and subtle mellow notes of chocolate, butterscotch and fine oak wood.€60,00€60,00
- Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesGraham's Natura Reserve Port is a wine made from organically grown grapes that meets the requirements and follows the organic certification rules. The method and the winemaking process are fully natural, resulting in a full of expressiveness and powerful wine. At Quinta das Lages and Quinta dos Malvedos, where this Port is produced, spring and summer have hot and dry microclimate, ideal for organic viticulture. This is a Port with a deep dark red colour true to Graham's style, pleasantly fresh, floral and elegant. Full-bodied and with very fruity on the palate and chocolate notes. Prolonged and delicate finish.
- Black Friday, Brands, Croft, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesCroft White Port This Croft White Port wine is made from a batch of wines produced with white grapes from their farms on the Douro Valley's upper slopes. Some of the varieties used include: Arinto, Boal, Esgana Cão, Folgasão, Gouveio, Viosinho and Rabigato
- Half-bottles, Wine TypesA Tawny Taylor's that combines perfectly aromas of ripe berries and delicate notes of dried fruit. A very soft and silky Wine on the palate. Enjoy it at the end of a meal with a good company. Serve it slightly cool to accentuate the taste and pleasure. Do not miss the chance of getting this lovely edition of a 37,5 cl bottle, perfect to share with your loved one.€13,76€13,76