- QuickviewIn 2016 the third Port wine of this series was launched, the Taylor's Single Harvest 1966. The 1966 Single Harvest features a golden brown color and soft olive green nuances. The aromas are complex, with emphasis on the fragrances of roasted nuts such as walnuts and macadamia nuts, the sweetness of brown sugar, molasses and caramel. In the mouth, it is a silky wine, with delicate notes of honey, figs, apricot jam and light nuances of coffee, perfectly balanced by a slight acidity. The aftertaste is long and harmonious.
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewAfter the successful launch of the first in the series, the 1964 Single Harvest Port, Taylor's launches a limited amount of a 50 year old harvest, the 1965 Single Harvest, a fine and elegant Port wine. It features a seductive auburn colour with amber tones. In the nose, it stands out aromas of hazelnut and marzipan, combined with delicate notes of wood and soft aromas of quince paste, black pepper and cinnamon. On the palate, it is round and with a silky-smooth texture and slight spicy flavours, providing a long and refreshing finish.
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewThe year 1978 proved to be a year of adverse weather conditions. However, from a small harvest was born a magnificent production of Port wine from the Krohn house, this exquisite Krohn Harvest 1978. With an intense and vibrant color and silky texture, proves to be a wine with complex aromas and flavors.$183,37
- QuickviewDalva Harvest 1994 has a ruby opaque color, revealing on the nose a whole intensity of smells like jelly fruits perfectly combined with spicy soft notes. On the palate, you can feel the complexity and elegance of flavors like nuts, cinnamon and coffee.$61,11
- QuickviewKopke Harvest 1974 is an example of another magnificent production of the Kopke house. With an amber color and slight orange reflections, this wine seduces with its aromatic notes of walnuts and hazelnuts. On the palate it presents itself as a well-structured Port wine with intense flavors without losing its elegance and balance.$167,48
- QuickviewWith an intense amber color, this Kopke Harvest 1975 presents soft aromas of dried fruits perfectly enclosed by delicate spicy notes. On the palate is a soft, silky and well-structured wine. Its elegance extends, providing a compelling and lasting finish.$153,32
- QuickviewKopke Harvest 1978 is an awarded Port wine owner of a unique elegance. With a vibrant brick color, in the nose it is possible to feel the harmony of aromas as spices and delicate notes of dried fruits. On the palate is intense, well-structured and it has a magnificent balance.$192,40
- QuickviewWith an amber color, Kopke Harvest 1980 presents itself as an elegant and complex wine. It is possible to feel the harmony of aromas like dry figs and nuts, especially walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts. On the palate it stands out its silky texture with soft notes of honey and toasted nuts. Well balanced and powerful, this harvest Kopke is a one of kind Port Wine.$142,13
- QuickviewThe Kopke Harvest 2006 is a golden brown color Port wine with a few light reddish highlights. It is possible to feel the amazing fragrance of dried fruits, vanilla, ripe fruits and slight notes of spices. On the palate is a sophisticated wine with balanced tannins and mild acidity.$43,07
- QuickviewHarvest wines are Tawny Ports from a single year, aged in wood casks for, at least, 7 years, and one tradition of Niepoort is aging the harvest wines a few more years before bottling. In this Niepoort Harvest 1997 it stands out its aroma and taste of candied fruits, roasted nuts and soft notes of smoke.$167,88
- QuickviewWith a deep dark red color, Niepoort Harvest 1997 presents soft notes candied fruits such as apricot and peach, dried fruits and light notes of smoke. The aftertaste is long and vibrant by the slight acidity of the wine. Niepoort Harvest 1997 goes well with eggs desserts or nuts; it can also be enjoyed as an appetizer when served fresh.$91,03