- QuickviewA wine of an exceptional quality, from a single harvest. Kopke Harvest 1965 is definitely an exquisite Port Wine with aromatic notes of marzipan, honey and roasted nuts and a perfect smooth finish. These qualities didn’t left the highly respected magazine Wine & Spirits indifferent, distinguish it as 2015 Best Port Wine, with a score of 98 points. Don’t miss the chance of getting it for yourself.$271,89
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewDalva Harvest 1995 is a wine produced from the batches of 1995 harvest that were then aged in oak casks for a seven year period, and then bottled. With aromas of fruit jam, marmalade and spices, this Port Wine is delicious, soft and very fresh.$43,48
- QuickviewNiepoort Harvest 2005 is a Port wine produced in the Vale de Mendiz wine cellar, where the grapes were "stepped" and then aged in Vila Nova de Gaia cellars in barrels of 550 litres. It is a wine that features a dark red-brick with brownish shades. Its aroma is quite clean, fresh and elegant with delicate nuances of dried fruits and spices.$41,34
- QuickviewDalva Harvest 2000 is a Port that owns a bright amber colour and aromas of marmelade, spices and ripe fruits. Over the years the "Harvest" are wines that evolve and end up acquiring flavours of cinnamon, coffee and dried fruits, however they never lose their elegance and freshness.$41,52
- QuickviewKrohn Harvest 1995 is a young Port wine that features a red brick colour, aromas of ripe fruit, dried figs and walnuts. On the palate is elegant and silky providing a burst of flavour due to the good balance of the fruit with spices and dried fruits.$70,12
- QuickviewHarvest Port wines are tawny wines of a single year aged in oak barrels for at least 7 years befor being bottled. Being wines from a single harvest, each year's personality is reflected in the wine itself. Dow's Harvest 2002 is a Port Wine from the best batches of 2002 harvest, that aged in wood casks at Dow's warehouses in Vila Nova de Gaia.$28,17
- QuickviewIntense amber color and light golden reflections, this Kopke Harvest 1987 presents itself as an elegant wine with complex aromas and rich flavors. On the nose you can feel the aroma of ripe cherries, candied fruits such as dried apricots and aromatic wood notes. The palate is rich, soft and elegant, with a perfect, long-lasting finish.$123,75
- QuickviewAged in oak casks for a minimum period of seven years before being bottled, the Harvest Ports are produced through a single harvest. The Niepoort Harvest 2001 is a dense, intense and fresh wine, with a great aromatic concentration and notes of dried fruits, like plums and apricots, and a slight touch of smoke.$53,51
- QuickviewHarvest Port Wines are created from wine batches from a single harvest and then aged in oak barrels for more than seven years before being bottled. Krohn Harvest 1999 is a Port that over the time tends to acquire a brownish colour and complex aromas of nuts and hazelnuts, as weel as soft and silky flavours. It provides a long and persistent aftertaste.$65,51
- QuickviewThe grapes of this 2000 Harvest were "stepped" in the Vale de Mendiz cellar and then the wine aged at Niepoort cellars in Vila Nova de Gaia. The 2000 year has given origin to dense wines with fine elegant tannins. The Niepoort Harvest 2000 presents a reddish colour with brownish-brick colour shades. It has aromas of dried fruit, candied fruits and hints of plums and apricots.$58,39
- QuickviewKopke Harvest 1957 is a Port Wine produced from wine batches from 1957 harvest, which is then aged in oak casks for at least seven years before being bottled. This Kopke features an incredible amber colour, delicate and complex aromas and some notes of honey and orange.$559,05
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewA Port Wine with aromas of fruit jam, marmalade and spices is how we can describe this Dalva 1990 Harvest. The Harvest Ports with time, tend to stay with clear flavours, and this one is no exception. flavours and aromas of dried fruits, cinnamon and coffee are an essential part of this wine as years pass by.$55,90
- QuickviewNiepoort Harvest 1999 is a reddish colour wine with some brownish-brick colour. It is a velvety Port with hints of dried apricots and caramel. ThisHarvest reveals its age at the beginning of the taste, but it also becomes fresh and slightly acid with a well defined structure and a long and complex aftertaste.$76,65
- QuickviewDalva Harvest 2007 White has rich flavors like figs, dried fruit, jam of white plums, it stands out as a complex wine, sweet and luscious. On the palate is very elegant, it has a silky texture that surrounds the palate, providing a very long finish, austere, however very classy.$43,23
- QuickviewThe Krohn Harvest 1967 is a Port wine that tends to be with a brown mahogany color as will age in the bottle. One the nose reveals complex aromas of nuts, such as walnuts and hazelnuts, for a perfect and long finish.$432,14
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewKrohn Harvest 2005 is a Port wine with a brownish red color. On the nose you can feel a whole complexity of aromas like plum, dried figs, raisins and nuts. On the palate reveals a whole sumptuousness of flavors that suggest delicate notes of vanilla and cinnamon perfectly balanced with a slight acidity. The finish is elegant and long lasting.$41,11
- QuickviewWith an amber color and golden reflections, Kopke Harvest 1976 is a wine of intense and complex aromas, suggesting delicate notes of condensed milk, vanilla and coffee. On the palate it is a soft and well-structured Port wine that provides a lasting and well balanced finish.$186,87
- QuickviewPort Wine Kopke Harvest 2003 White has a brownish amber color. Its delicate aromas of caramel, ripe fruits and light notes of spices like nutmeg, give it sophistication and complexity.$76,03
- QuickviewThe Krohn Harvest 2003 owns an intense red colour, complex aromas of caramel, nuts, chocolate and pepper. On the palate it is a round and creamy Port but with a well balanced acidity, being also possible to appreciate its youth and depth. Provides a long and deep aftertaste.$41,35
- QuickviewThe Kopke Harvest 2003 is a Port wine with a very intense red colour, reminding a young tawny. With captivating aromas of dried fruits, it stands stands out smooth notes of spices. On the palate it is a very delicate and sophisticated Port, with a good structure and with a well balanced acidity. The aftertaste is a long and persistent.$55,17