- QuickviewThe 2009 year celebrates the anniversary of the Oporto city liberation by the Anglo-Portuguese army in 12th of may in 1809. An army led by the Duke of Wellington. To celebrate the release of William's Warre hometown, the House of Warre's decided to bottle 6,000 bottles of this 2009 Vintage, each one of them numbered. The Warre's Vintage ""Liberation of Oporto"" 2009 was aged for 18 months in wooden casks before being bottled in April of 2011. This Port features very floral and fragrant scents typical of a Warre's, with aromas of roses, violets and slight notes of mint and eucalyptus.$105,57
- QuickviewDalva Vintage 2003 has dark reddish colour, fresh fruit aromas and strong tannins. This collection represents 10% of the total production of a year, using only top-quality grapes (A and B). A very full-bodied wine with irresistible fragrances and flavours. The Vintage Port Wine age two and a half years before being bottled and at least three to four years before being served, followed by another ten to thirty years to achieve the perfect point of evolution and complexity.$48,25
- QuickviewIn the 2008 year the income was quite low and with moderate temperatures during the summer and the harvest. As the result, it were produced very concentrated and fresh grapes. Ramos Pinto LBV 2008 is a almost opaque red colour wine with bluish nuances. It presents intense fruity aromas of ripe fruit like grapes and figs and few chocolate and anise hints.$21,30
- QuickviewWith a deep ruby colour and intense chocolate and blackberry aromas, this is a wine for connoisseurs that you cant miss. Enjoy it with pleasure at all times. Bottled in 1972$285,00
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewQuinta do Noval Silval Vintage 1998 owns a deep black colour with seductive reddish reflexions. On the nose, it is possible to sense the exuberance of dark ripe berries. It is a Port wine of medium body, but with powerful and balanced tannins. The flavours of berries provide a long and harmonious aftertaste.$46,41