- QuickviewGraham's Vintage 2016 is a wine that represents the classic and timeless style of the Graham's house. Vibrant bluish and purple color, it is a Vintage with complex aromas. On the nose it is possible to feel notes of black berries and an incredible freshness provided by mint and eucalyptus notes. On the palate, it is an elegant Port, slightly dense, powerful and complete, presenting fresh flavors and fine tannins.$99,97
- QuickviewDow's Vintage 2016 features a deep and vibrant color. On the nose, it reveals an incredible aromatic depth, in which it stands out notes of black plum and schist powder with lovely floral notes of rosemary and violets. On the palate is a dense Port, well structured, balanced and with very fine and spicy tannins.$99,52
- QuickviewGraham's Vintage 2011 Port was declared a wine that perfectly reached ripening stage, one of the greatest Vintages of the century. An eccentric aroma that combines Chinese black tea and ripe red fruit in fine blue-violet hues. Quite fruity, it engages in a cunning mixture of dark chocolate flavours, ripe, balanced and not dried tannins, in a regulated acidity. A complex Vintage with incredible intensity. With evident Graham's Vintage hallmarks, its style is full-bodied and concentrated with firm structure.$248,61
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewWith an intense purple color, almost opaque, Warre's Vintage 2016 reveals complex floral aromas, especially of violet and rockrose. On the palate it stands out lovely notes of ripe black fruits and spices like nutmeg. It is a Port Wine with a great freshness, provided by a light acidity, which confers a harmonious experience and a long and elegant finish. A magnificent Vintage, perfect to enjoy during special moments.$83,33
- QuickviewWith a bright red appearance and sublime fragrance of dark fruits like cherries and a soft floral character, make the Niepoort LBV a real temptation for Port wine lovers.$23,16
- QuickviewDeep ruby black with narrow purple rim. A nose of wonderfully pure, vibrant red fruit, with crisp aromas of cranberry, raspberry and cherry and lively notes of plum and apricot. Emerging in turn from behind this curtain of fresh fruit are spicy aromas of black pepper and nutmeg, warm notes of mocha and scents of cedar wood and balsamic herbs. In contrast, the palate is voluptuous, with dense, mouth filling tannins providing both body and firmness and a thick coulis of black woodland fruit that flows into the endless finish. Although the first impression is of an ethereal purity, the wine develops an intricate complexity in the glass and displays the powerful but beautifully integrated tannins which are a hallmark of the vintage.$85,93
- QuickviewCockburn's Vintage 2016 is a sublime Port wine, with a dark and intense bordeaux color, with a simple touch of ruby on the edge. It is an incredibly aromatic and complex Vintage, with notes of spices, herbs and nuts. On the palate it is possible to note the richness of the ripe red and black fruits and spices. It is an elegant wine, with balanced acidity and polished tannins, providing a magnificent and persistent finish.$104,18
- QuickviewQuinta Roriz Vintage 2016 Port presents a deep and vibrant color. On the nose, reveals intense aromas of ripe red fruits, a very typical characteristic from the Vintage Ports of Quinta Roriz. On the mouth, stands out the strong presence of red fruits and among them delicious frutty notes of strawberry and raspberry. This Port Wine reveals an interesting mineral line, supported by dry tannins that provide an excellent balance and structure to the wine.$62,88
- QuickviewThe keynotes of the 2016 vintage are purity, refinement and structure. The Taylor’s 2016 is characteristically elegant and poised and underpinned by firm, superbly integrated tannins of exceptional quality. Yields at the 2016 harvest were relatively low and the wine is likely to be tightly allocated.
- QuickviewDespite the austere weather conditions, the vines were able to benefitiate enough from the existing water in the underground reserves, providing ideal conditions for the ripening of the grapes. The hot and dry weather of August was broken in time for two periods of rain, the 21 August and 1 September, which ended the season of ripening and gave rise to an evenly balanced and mature vintage. The grape-picking began on 10 September in quinta da Roeda in excellent conditions for the harvest. It's been a long fermentation times, allowing a full extraction and uniform, and in Mills the fifth showed exceptional intensity of colour and aroma.$111,92
- QuickviewCockburn's declared 2015 as a Vintage year, launching a magnificent Port Wine that simultaneously marks the bicentenary of the brand, which was founded in 1815. This is only the second Vintage released by Cockburn's, therefore, succeeding the Vintage of 2011. Since the brand was acquired by the Symington family, several renovations and investments have been made in order to recover the brand’s reputation, which was once considered as one of the main ones in the Douro. Cockburn's Vintage 2015 reveals incredible aromas of black fruit like plums and delicate notes of eucalyptus. On the palate, it stands out soft flavours of red cherries. This is a Port of great vitality and with great concentration of fruit, well-structured and full bodied.$90,15
- QuickviewWith an opaque red colour, the Vallado Adelaide Vintage 2015 presents intense aromas of black fruits, perfectly balanced by soft notes of slightly bitter chocolate. On the mouth, is a full-bodied Port, with excellent structure and complexity, ripe yet smooth tannins, therefore a very fresh and velvety wine in the mouth. The aftertaste is long, persistent and leaves delicate notes of chocolate bonbon and ripe fruit on the palate. This vintage was produced with grape varieties of old vines (60%) and grapes of Touriga Nacional from the Quinta do Vallado, being placed to age for 20 months in stainless steel tanks, always with the guidance of the house winemakers Francisco Olazabal and Francisco Ferreira.$47,98
- QuickviewDow’s 2011 Vintage is a dense and dark ruby color wine, whose flavor combination of plum, black cherry, violet, lavender and licorice, provide it a perfect and durable finish. Its magnificent quality gave it the award of 2014 Best Wine by the highly respected magazine Wine Spectator that distinguished it has the best among the 18.000 samples evaluated by the tasting team, with an impressive score of 99 points.$599,12
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewUm vinho acessível e leve cujo consumo pode ser feito aquando da sua juventude, sendo um ótimo acompanhante para queijos ou chocolates.$60,07
- QuickviewUm vinho jovem resultante de um ano fresco, bastante aromático e sedutor, que pode ser bebido em perfeita harmonia para acompanhar qualquer queijo ou chocolate, ou a solo.$60,07
- QuickviewSandeman Quinta do Seixo Vintage 2015 reveals a very dark, almost opaque color. In the nose, it is possible to feel aromas of great intensity especially balsamic notes of resin, cedar, tobacco box, spices such as pepper, cloves and ginger, and a slight presence of chocolate notes. In the mouth is a full-bodied Port, with firm and powerful tannins, a well integrated acidity, being possible to feel the presence of spicy and resin notes. The finish is long, elegant and persistent.$66,06