- Port Wines, 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Ramos Pinto, Wine TypesA great Tawny from a blend with an average age of 10 years, reveals a brilliant orange reddish colour with golden reflections and exotic aromas, slightly spicy. Full bodied and the richness of flavours make this Ramos Pinto Quinta da Ervamoira 10 Years an irresistible and tempting Port wine.
€29,46In Stock €29,46
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Ramos Pinto, White Port Wine, Wine TypesRamos Pinto Adriano White Reserve, is a wine created in honor of the founder of Ramos Pinto House. It is a Port created from a blend of 6 to 7 years that has aged in wood barrels. With a vibrant colour, reveals fantastic flavours of fresh fruit and soft notes of nuts, provided through the aging period in oak casks.
€20,12In Stock €20,12
- Port Wines, 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Ramos Pinto, Wine TypesRamos Pinto Quinta do Bom Retiro 20 Years is a blend with an age average of 20 years, that from a careful selection of several batches of one of the oldest Douro’s farms - Quinta do Bom Retiro The period in which was kept in wood, has modified its colour, evolving from a red colour to vibrant tons of orange brick and vibrant yellow. A classic Tawny.
€63,27In Stock €63,27
- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Ramos Pinto, Vintage Port Wine, Wine Types2004 was considered a great wine year. The dry onset of 2004 regarding the weather conditions, followed by a good precipitation in August and a September with persistent sun and temperatures around 30 ° C, allowed an extraordinarily good harvest and a perfectly concentrated wine with great balance. This Ramos Pinto Vintage 2004 Port is rich in ripe fruit and firm tannins, with a strong berries flavour and a delicate resin touch. Long, persistent and energetic finish.
€82,25In Stock €82,25
- Port Wines, 30 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Ramos Pinto, Wine TypesRamos Pinto Porto 30 Years is a wine created from wine batches from Ramos Pinto House farms situated in the Douro region. The 30 year old Port was created from wines which have been aging for several decades in wooden casks. It features a brown colour with orange and greenish nuances, characteristic from old Port wines. An elegant Port with aromas of vanilla, dried fruit and some notes of spices, especially cinnamon and cocoa.
€97,74In Stock €97,74
- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 1990 to 2000, Ramos Pinto, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesRamos Pinto Vintage 2000 is a quite fruity with a complex aroma, combining ripe plum, red fruit jam, small-berry fruit as well as dark chocolate and pepper notes. Structured and full-bodied in the mouth, finishes off in a seductive velvety way with a hot and long aftertaste. High concentration of firm tannins which provides ageing potential.
€73,27In Stock €73,27
- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Ramos Pinto, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesSince 2003 was a Vintage year, a well structured and full bodied Ramos Pinto Vintage Port emerges. With a complex aroma, combining red fruit with spices and dark chocolate and pepper notes. Ramos Pinto Vintage 2003 has an opaque purple colour granted by the ripe fruit and the strong and vigorous tannins, which also give it a big ageing capacity. Finishes with an intense and persevering way, its structure is able to provide a good savouring, being easy to drink and enjoy.
€89,38In Stock €89,38
- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Ramos Pinto, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesFrom the sub-region of the Upper Douro, which ranges between 110 and 340 meters above sea level, emerges Ramos Pinto Quinta da Ervamoira Vintage 2007 Port. Considered a Single among the farms Vintages, it is an award-winning wine, holder of a bronze, silver and gold medals. Extraordinarily elegant and complex aroma, under which emanates aromas of eucalyptus, rock rose, red and wild berry ripe fruit, such as strawberries and blackberry, and chocolate aromas, and cedar balsamic notes. Soft tannins give it a satin touch and a haughty persistence.
€76,63In Stock €76,63
- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Ramos Pinto, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesThe year of 2005 was a year in which were produced high quality wines, despite the extremely dry weather during the grapes prodution. Ramos Pinto Quinta de Ervamoira Vintage is a Port wine of intense opaque colour and violet shades. It is a Port with a stylish, powerful and intense aroma of the ripe fruits like blackcurrant, plum and blackberry as well as some notes of cedar, resin, rockrose and chocolate.
€72,57In Stock €72,57
- Port Wines, Brands, Ramos Pinto, Vintage Port Wine, Wine Types
€81,76In Stock €81,76
- Port Wines, Brands, Ramos Pinto, Tawny Port Wine, Wine Types
€13,70In Stock €13,70 €15,38 €11,71
- Port Wines, Brands, Ramos Pinto, White Port Wine, Wine Types
€11,71In Stock €11,71 €12,00 €12,13 €10,95
- Port Wines, After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Ramos Pinto, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesWith an intense reddish ruby colour, Ramos Pinto Quinta do Bom Retiro Vintage 2014 Port is a wine that, in the nose, has seductive aromas where it stands out fragrances of wild berries such as blackberries, perfectly balanced by delicate floral notes of lavender, violets and spices like back pepper. In the mouth, it is a fresh and elegant Port, with flavours of black fruits, such as blackberries and plums, soft coffee notes and slight nuances of pine tree. In the mouth, the tannins are fresh and silky, providing a long and irresistible aftertaste.
€102,37In Stock €102,37
- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Ramos Pinto, Vintage Port Wine, Wine Types2007 Vintage Port whose spirit is unconditionally Portuguese, visible in the sharpness of the cherry liquor, in the very ripe fruit that gives it the opaque purplish-red colour. Like any other Ramos Pinto, this 2007 Vintage Port is no exception in presenting a full-bodied palate, with structured and strong tannins that give it great ageing ability. Nonetheless, this wine is at the same time subtle and very sweet, sensation intuitively transmitted by the ripe fruit. Violets, fennel and ripe red berries accentuated aromas; dark chocolate and pepper notes.
€75,63In Stock €75,63
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Ramos Pinto, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesRamos Pinto Quinta da Ervamoira Vintage 2009 is a very expressive and intense Port Wine. Considered a healthy year, with little or no pesticide treatments, it originated this Vintage Port of remarkable harmony and perfect balance, with a bright colour, from deep red to purple reflections. Red fruits are the predominance of this wine, such as raspberry and strawberry, without missing the rock rose notes and cedar balsamics. The ideal maturation degree allowed the constitution of satin and voluptuous tannins.
€72,03In Stock €72,03