- QuickviewNiepoort Tawny is produced with grapes from low production vineyards of Douro Valley. They are young wines that result from several harvest and age for about three and a half years in old oak barrels. The Niepoort Tawny is a Port that owns a bright colour and powerful aromas of nuts and dried fruits.$11,16
- QuickviewUnlike Niepoort The Junior Ruby that was a wine directed to a younger audience, Niepoort The Senior Tawny was created to attract an older crowd. The Senior Tawny is a wine that spends most of its time ageing in oak barrels, allowing a smooth and slight contact with oxygen, which gives origin to a slower oxidation over the years. It is a dark red brick colour wine with rich and full bodied aromas.$16,64
- QuickviewNiepoort White Port is a Port with an unusual style because the grapes used to make this wine go through a long maceration with the peel. Their are used several wines aged in oak barrels for about 3 years before being bottled.
- QuickviewWith a bright red appearance and sublime fragrance of dark fruits like cherries and a soft floral character, make the Niepoort LBV a real temptation for Port wine lovers.$23,16
- QuickviewNiepoort Harvest 2005 is a Port wine produced in the Vale de Mendiz wine cellar, where the grapes were "stepped" and then aged in Vila Nova de Gaia cellars in barrels of 550 litres. It is a wine that features a dark red-brick with brownish shades. Its aroma is quite clean, fresh and elegant with delicate nuances of dried fruits and spices.$41,34
- QuickviewThe year of 2009 was important because it had all the ingredients to produce a classic Vintage, with power and elegance. With a low density of plantation, ripening and perfect concentration as well as great acidity. Niepoort Vintage 2009 is a Port wine with aromas of fruit, pepper and spices. A Vintage of great power and elegance.$98,29
- QuickviewAged in oak casks for a minimum period of seven years before being bottled, the Harvest Ports are produced through a single harvest. The Niepoort Harvest 2001 is a dense, intense and fresh wine, with a great aromatic concentration and notes of dried fruits, like plums and apricots, and a slight touch of smoke.$53,51
- QuickviewNiepoort Dry White Port is a Port with an unusual style because the grapes used to make this wine went through a long maceration with the peel. Their are used several wines aged in oak barrels for about 3 years before being bottled.
- QuickviewNiepoort Tawny 20 Years is a port with a deep reddish-brown colour and orange shades. It presents a fantastic aroma and taste of candied fruits and dried apricots and nuances of nuts.$75,37
- QuickviewNiepoort Harvest 1999 is a reddish colour wine with some brownish-brick colour. It is a velvety Port with hints of dried apricots and caramel. ThisHarvest reveals its age at the beginning of the taste, but it also becomes fresh and slightly acid with a well defined structure and a long and complex aftertaste.$76,65
- QuickviewNiepoort Vintage 2007 is a Port with a rich and intense colour, black fruit aromas and light green notes revealing a great elegance. On the palate is sweet but with a strong structure, revealing firm and long tannins.$120,76
- QuickviewNiepoort Vintage 2003 is a Port Wine that has everything to be one of the best Niepoorts Vintage in decades. An elegant, mineral wine with delicate flavours with na impressing elegance and a long aftertaste.$122,25
- QuickviewNiepoort Dry White is a Port with an unusual style. The grapes used to make this wine went through a long maceration with the peels. Their are used several wines aged in oak barrels for about 3 years before being bottled. This Special Edition ""Rabbit"" is created based on the characters from ""Alice in Wonderland"" by Lewis Carroll. Enjoy it now!
- QuickviewTo celebrate the 170º anniversary of the Niepoort their were bottled 999 bottles VV Port Wine, where it was intended to create wine that presented the concentration and richness of original VV with the refinement and purity of Niepoort wines. The Niepoort VV Very Old Tawny is a deep brown colour with green olives reflexes. Presents a crystalline appearance and intense aromas of nuts, raisin, honey, coffee and smoke.$1.662,11
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewThe grapes of this 2000 Harvest were "stepped" in the Vale de Mendiz cellar and then the wine aged at Niepoort cellars in Vila Nova de Gaia. The 2000 year has given origin to dense wines with fine elegant tannins. The Niepoort Harvest 2000 presents a reddish colour with brownish-brick colour shades. It has aromas of dried fruit, candied fruits and hints of plums and apricots.$51,77
- QuickviewTawnys with indication of age are wines that result from the mixture of different wine batches with average ages of 10 years. The long aging in small oak casks provide it its vibrant colour and the amazing complexity of flavours and aromas. Niepoort Tawny 10 Years is a Port wine with a deep golden colour and intense scents of candied fruit and apricots.$39,45
- QuickviewNiepoort 10 Years White is a unique and distinct Port Wine that was created having for basis some batches of Old White Port Wines. It has a classic style and a great aging, due to the fact of grapes maceration being more prolonged.$39,45
- QuickviewThe Harvest Ports are wines from a single harvest that are aged in wood for at least seven years before being bottled. The Niepoort Harvest 1979 is a brownish-orange colour wine with green olive reflexes (which comes from the fact that it is aged for quite long in oak casks) and with aromas of smoke, notes of roasted coffee and orange zest.$210,65
- QuickviewThe Niepoort 30 Years Tawny is a wine that owns na intense brown colour with greenish reflexions, characteristic from the older Tawny wines. It presents itself as a wine from another era, quite vivid and with slight notes of coffee and liqueur.$166,68
- QuickviewNiepoort Bioma is the excellence Vintage Port from Niepoort. The concept "Bioma" comes from the fact of this wine being produced only with grapes from a single vineyard, the Pisca Vineyard. The Niepoort Vintage 2008 Bioma is a Port Wine with an intense and bright colour, a refined aroma of black fruits, notes of pepper and a mineral and earthy character.$82,99
- QuickviewNiepoort Vintage 2005 is a quite balanced Vintage, with a great concentration and at the same time very elagant and delicate. Is a mineral Port with some balsamic notes, delicate flavour and elegant tannins. It features floral and fruity aromas that provide a long finish.$111,36
- QuickviewDark red color, complex aromas of spices, red fruits, chocolate and soft notes of nuts, stands out the Niepoort Garrafeira 1977 among other Port wines.$562,54
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewProduced with grapes typical from low production vineyards of Douro Valley, Niepoort Tawny 1,5L is a wine that aged about 3 years in old wood oaks. With a shiny color and silky fragrance of toasted dried fruits, this wine is an irresistible temptation.$24,67
- QuickviewHarvest wines are Tawny Ports from a single year, aged in wood casks for, at least, 7 years, and one tradition of Niepoort is aging the harvest wines a few more years before bottling. In this Niepoort Harvest 1997 it stands out its aroma and taste of candied fruits, roasted nuts and soft notes of smoke.$167,88