- QuickviewFonseca Tawny 10 Years ripens in oak casks for an average of 10 years. With reddish-brown and crimson reflections, in a silky and smooth composition, where there are many wood notes and strong tannins, creating a mystical bond with fresh acidity. This is a Port with a graceful long finish and fruity notes that remind plums.$23,76
- QuickviewFonseca Tawny Port Wine This is a relatively concentrated Port, full-bodied and very fruity; a great dessert wine and a great finish to a meal.$11,89
- QuickviewThis is an excellent choice as an appetizer. Its rich and fragrant with sweet fruit aroma and honey hints. Let yourself go and try it. Serve it well chilled or as a long drink. Find out how!$11,91
- QuickviewFonseca Ruby Port Wine is a Port with a ruby colour, very fresh and young, with fruit flavours of the plum type. It is also an excellent dessert wine and excellent finish to a meal.$11,89
- QuickviewFonseca Tawny 20 Years. A feature of Tawny wine is that, as they become older, sediments are deposited on the casks and therefore the wine gradually gets a lighter colour. This is how Fonseca Tawny 20 Years Port wine gets a deep amber colour with golden highlights. With ripe and very concentrated fruity aromas and flavours, this Port has caramel notes, cinnamon and slight wood notes. It is intense, complex and powerful with a long and glorious finish.$52,96
- QuickviewFonseca Reserve Bin 27 Fonseca Reserve arises from the consumers demand and experience and from more intransigent Port Wine enthusiasts. A Port wine that is as well known as Fonseca's brand itself. When collectors and Port Wine connoisseurs speak of Fonseca House, they immediately think of Fonseca Bin 27 Reserve. With complex layers of extreme quality fruit, its fruity and opulent character differentiates the Fonseca House, and in particular Bin 27. It is sold worldwide and it reaches the peak of its popularity in the US market. It possesses a deep ruby colour and young and strong, rich and fruity aromas, with special emphasis on tblackberry, cassis, cherry, plum and spices suggestions. This Port is round on the palate, full-bodied, soft and quite balanced in its tannic structure and has a rich finish on the palate with juicy black fruit flavours.$17,60
- QuickviewPort with a black colour and blackberry, strawberry and wild berries aroma, which is a very tempting second Fonsecas wine. Enjoy now and also book a few bottles in your cellar. This is a good option for happy gathering with friends.$88,81
- QuickviewFonseca Quinta do Panascal 2008 Vintage Port is a wine with a wonderful black fruit and plum flavour, with a spice hint. This is a rich wine that you can immediately savour, or later, by saving a few bottles to enjoy at various times in your life or for sheer pleasure. Bottled in 2010$70,21
- QuickviewPort rigorously selected by farms and vineyards of the Upper Douro and aged in oak casks. The weather was the perfect ally, since it was moist and cool, allowing the genesis of a rich Old Port batch, produced in small quantities, making it a true essence. It possesses the typical aroma of cask ageing , such as fine wood, spices like clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, liquorice, and the consistency of intoxicating aromas of roasted coffee, hazelnuts, walnuts and fine wood highlights. This Port possesses an olive-ochre colour and persistent spice and wood aftertaste.$239,55
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewThe Fonseca Terra Prima was the first Port Wine produced only with grapes from a organic viticulture. The Fonseca House was one of the pioneers in the organic viticulture, being Quinta do Panascal in the Távora Valley exclusively dedicated to the organic production. Fonseca Terra Prima is a fresh and vibrant wine with the combination of fruity aromas that express the best of organic grapes.$22,61
- QuickviewThis is a rich and elegant Vintage Port with a fresh wild fruit and candy aromsa. A wine that will be more appreciated if consumed from 2018. Book some bottles, right now, and also offer them to someone very special. This is a good wine to enjoy in good company, at a party or in a special anniversary.$258,88
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewBlack colour wine with a live raspberry aroma; this is a Fonsecas very velvety second wine. A good alternative that you will wish to find out for yourself! Bottled in 1997$125,40
- QuickviewThe Fonseca 2016 has the finely constituted fruit which is a hallmark of the house style, with an attractive minerality. It is worth noting the quality of the tannins, one of the key attributes of the 2016 vintage. This was a year of low yields and this is reflected in the amount of vintage port offered.$120,05
- QuickviewFonseca Quinta do Panascal 2004 Vintage Port is a very intense and dense wine with concentrated blackberry aromas Full-bodied and medium sweet; it is ready to be enjoyed. Book a few bottles in your wine cellar and enjoy its evolution. Bottled in 2006$79,58
- QuickviewFonseca Vintage 1997 Port is a young and elegant Vintage Port with ripe berries aroma; a Fonsecas "Classic that you'll want to savour several times. It is also a great gift for someone very special. Enjoy the good times of life in good company.$280,44
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewFonseca Quinta do Panascal 1998 Vintage Port has a fruity flavour and is a very fragrant wine. Medium-bodied wine, very well structured and that is ready to be savoured. Book a few bottles in your wine cellar and enjoy its evolution. Bottled in 2001$108,29
- QuickviewThis is a fascinating Vintage Port Fonseca with fruit aroma and coffee and wild herbs notes. Its good wine to offer as a special gift, celebrating a friendship, or to savour with friends and family.$159,59
- QuickviewFonseca Quinta do Panascal 1996 Vintage Port is a youthful and very attractive wine. It is a rich, velvety wine with chocolate and prune aromas. It is a wine to be immediately savoured but you can also book a few bottles for later. Bottled in 1998$97,07
- QuickviewFonseca Vintage 2009 Port Reserve, right now, a Fonseca Vintage Port wine that will be more appreciated if consumed from 2019 to 2039. Do not miss this opportunity to savour a great wine in a few years, celebrating the great moments of your, and of your familys and friends, life.$153,91