- Port Wines, Brands, Ferreira, White Port Wine, Wine TypesFerreira White is a classic, elegant, rich and fresh Port. It has a straw-yellow color and reveals aromas with a great freshness and intensity, mainly floral and fruity notes. On the palate is a soft wine, with balanced flavors and a richness and complexity acquired during some years of aging in wood. Enjoy your Ferreira White cold and keep the bottle standing at a temperature between 16º C and 18º C in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Ferreira, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesFerreira Tawny is a red wine which resulted by the selection of the best grape varieties in the region, such as Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Amarela. The final result is a Port wine that has a fresh and smooth aroma of spices and light notes of dried fruit, acquired during aging time in oak woods. On the palate, it is an elegant and delicate wine, revealing mature tannins perfectly balanced with the sweetness, providing an irresistible and elegant finish.
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Ferreira, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesA magnificent Tawny in honor of Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, with an intense and vibrant red color. The Ferreira Dona Antónia Reserve Tawny reveals aromas with a great richness and complexity, highlighting the delicacy of ripe fruit aromas, such as plum and apricot, and light notes of spices and nuts; aromas acquired during the aging in wood oaks. On the palate, it is an elegant, full-bodied Port with rich flavors, revealing a good balance that provides a persistent, smooth and simply perfect finish. Awards and Distinctions: Gold Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2017; Silver Medal at the Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2016; Silver Medal at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2016.
€13,09In Stock €13,09
- Port Wines, Brands, Ferreira, White Port Wine, Wine TypesIn honor of the legendary Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, or "Ferreirinha", as it was affectionately known, it was created a Port wine made from white grapes with great quality. With a golden yellow color, this Port presents an intense aroma, where it stands out soft notes of marmelade, slightly bitter, floral nuances, exotic wood, dried fruits and a spices, like curry and pepper. Aging in wood provided this Port an incredible complexity and intensity. On the palate, it is a structured wine, with a acidity perfectly balanced with the sweetness. The finish is persistent and smooth. Awards and Distinctions: Bronze Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2017; Gold Medal at the Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2016.
€13,09In Stock €13,09
- Port Wines, Brands, Ferreira, Ruby Port Wine, Wine TypesCasa Ferreira is knwon for the excellency of its wines and this Ferreira Ruby is one of them. Ruby intense color, revealing its quality. On the nose, it presents delicate aromas of ripe red and black fruits and soft nuances of spices and oak wood. On the palate, it is a smooth Port, sweet, full bodied and balanced, with smooth tannins. Porto Ferreira Ruby must be stored in a vertical position, in a place protected by the light, cool and dry, so that its properties remain intact.
- Port Wines, 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Ferreira, Wine TypesThe Ferreira Quinta do Porto 10 Years Tawny is the result of a careful selection of the best batchs, produced in one of the most extensive properties of Ferreira - Quinta do Porto. With a vibrant color and reddish nuances, this Port reveals delicate floral aromas and notes of ripe fruit, acquired from the excellent quality of the grapes; some notes of spices and nuts, aromas obtained during the aging in oak wood. On the palate, it shows the classic, fresh and unmistakable style of the Ferreira House. An elegant and complex Port with a long and irresistible finish. Awards and Distinctions: Gold Medal at the Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2016.
€21,65In Stock €21,65
- Port Wines, Brands, Ferreira, White Port Wine, Wine TypesWith an intense yellow color with delicate golden shades, Ferreira Lágrima is the result of a carefull selection of the most magnificent grapes from the region, such as Malvasia Fina, Moscatel, Códega, Rabigato and Gouveio. It is a Port with intense, complex and rich aromas. On the palate, reveals fruity and exotic flavors, especially delicate floral notes and a touch of honey, providing it an irresistible taste. What makes a Lágrima Port unmistakable is its sweetness. However, in this Ferreira, this wine is perfectly balanced with the alcohol, providing it a distinctive flavor.
€9,62In Stock €9,62
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Ferreira, From 2000 to 2010, LBV Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Ferreira LBV or Late Bottled Vintage Port is a reflection of the quality and excellence that Ferreira House has always presented. With an intense red ruby color, the Ferreira LBV presents complex aromas, with notes of ripe red fruits, soft balsamic notes, some resin and nuances of tobacco. On the palate, it is a balanced, elegant and complex Port wine, with notes of ripe fruit, chocolate and firm tannins, revealing a good acidity and providind long lasting and harmonious finish.
€19,14In Stock €19,14
- Port Wines, 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Ferreira, Wine TypesThe Ferreira Duque de Bragança Tawny 20 Years, is a Port with a vibrant reddish color, with some copper nuances. It reveals an intense aroma. During the time of aging, it acquired delicate aromatic notes of nuts, spices, ripe fruits and jam. On the palate, it is a full-bodied wine, delicate, soft and with a very balanced freshness, which resulted from blends with younger wines during the maturation. An exceptional wine that reflects the classic, elegant, complex and fresh profile of the Ferreira brand. Awards and Distinctions: 92/100 - Wine Spectator; 93/100 - Decanter; Silver - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2017; Silver - Decanter World Wine Awards 2017; Great Gold - Decanter World Wine Awards 2016; Silver - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2016
€50,76In Stock €50,76
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Ferreira, White Port Wine, Wine TypesWith vibrant color and brilliant golden nuances, Ferreira Dry White reveals intense aromas of toasted nuts such as almonds, hazelnuts, pine nuts and floral notes. On the mouth, it is a Port with a perfectly balanced acidity, where you can enjoy soft notes of nuts and all the complexity and richness acquired during the aging process in oak wood. An elegant wine, which presents a good balance between sweetness and acidity, providing a fresh and harmonious finish.
€10,49In Stock €10,49
- Port Wines, 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Ferreira, Wine Types
€65,19In Stock €65,19
- Port Wines, After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Ferreira, Vintage Port Wine
€134,59In Stock €134,59
- Port Wines, After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Ferreira, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesFerreira House releases its latest Vintage, Quinta do Porto Vintage 2015, from the emblematic Quinta do Porto, which was once the home of Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira. With a deep red, almost opaque, color, on the nose reveals an intense aroma and great complexity, specially notes of red fruits and chocolate, as result of good maturation. It also reveals delicate notes of balsamic aromas of resin, cedar and tobacco. On the palate, it is a full-bodied Port, with firm but velvety tannins, a perfectly balanced acidity with notes of black fruits and resin. The finish is persistent and elegant.
€79,72In Stock €79,72