- QuickviewThis opaque purple color Vintage captivates any port lover with its intense floral aromas of rock rose and violet from the contribution of caste Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional Douro. The addition of Sousão variety gives the Dow's Quinta Senhora da Ribeira Vintage 2013 a good acidity and soft notes of spice. The respected magazine specialized in wine, Wine Spectator, assigned 94 points to this Vintage, recognizing their admirable quality.$135,69
- QuickviewDow’s Quinta Sra. Da Ribeira Vintage 2012 is a wine with violet aromas that come from Touriga Franca vineyards, having reached the perfect ripeness in the year of its production. In this wine is still possible to find complex and seductive aromas of blackberry and currant, making it a fragrant and fruity wine. All these flavours and aromas in a 4,5Lt (6 bottles) Edition that you won't want want to miss.$446,11
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewQuinta Senhora da Ribeira wine cellars are one the most modern of Douro, being combined with the best of traditional winemaking methods, developed during centuries. The dedication and care invested with the cellars transposes to their exclusive bottling, where Vintage Port Wines have a place of distinction. The superb quality and bottling expresses a great exuberance. Dow’s Senhora da Ribeira Vintage 2006 is a full-bodied Port Wine, with strong tannins, although immature.m The flavour of blackberries provide it its intense and deep dark colour. With a mystic perfume, in this wine stands out the notes of tobacco, herbs and spring fresh flowers is now avaiable in a 4, 5Lt (6 bottles) edition to celebrate a special moment.$288,45
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewQuinta da Senhora da Ribeira cellars are the most modern in the Douro, without forgetting to combine the best traditional winemaking traditions, developed through the centuries. The care taken with the cellars is reflected in the Quinta da Senhora da Ribeira exclusive bottling, where Vintage Port has a distinction place. Bottling manifests superb quality and a formidable exuberance. Dow's Senhora da Ribeira 2006 Vintage Port is quite full-bodied with strong, although immature, tannins. With wild berry flavours that grants it the dark, black opaque colour. With a mystical aroma, marked by tobacco notes, herbs and fresh spring flowers.$73,22
- QuickviewDow's Quinta Sra. Da Ribeira Vintage 2012 is a wine with aroma of violets from the vineyards of Touriga Franca which are oriented to the South and in the year of its production reached a perfect ripeness. In this wine is still possible to find slight aromas of blackberry and currant, making it fragrant and fruity wine.$70,33
- QuickviewDow's Senhora da Ribeira Vintage Magnum de 1999 is produced from grapes harvested at Quinta da Senhora da Ribeira which is one of the largest vineyards in the Douro, considered one of the best harvests of the century, a prodution from high quality grapes, assigned with a rate of A. Intense aromas of ripe red fruits, notes of violets and roses. This wine is really fruity and the aftertaste is powerful and elegant due to well-integrated tannins. Being a wine of the highest quality you can not miss the opportunity of getting the 1, 5Lt Edition.$139,79
- QuickviewDow's Senhora da Ribeira Vintage Magnum 1998 is a Port Wine that reunites all the characteristics of a classic Vintage Dow's, absolutely black, with a slight ruby edge. In the nose is possible to feel the delicated floral notes of violets and roses, as some hints of black fruit and cocoa. Powerful, elegant and fruity tannins that provide an outstanding balance and magnificient harmony. With a bottle of 1,5Lt it is possible to taste this wine in a special event, like your birthday.$139,79
- QuickviewThe Symington family, known for producing several much-admired Port wines from several reputable brands, has launched what is considered a magnificent Vintage: Dow's Senhora da Ribeira Vintage 2015. Quinta Senhora da Ribeira is one of the most isolated vineyards in the Douro and, together with Quinta do Bomfim, provides the best grapes that originate the Dow's wine. The finest grape varieties of Touriga Nacional and Franca, as well as small portions of Sousão grapes, resulted in an exceptional opaque purple-black Port wine, with great complexity, refreshing tannins and a balanced acidity.$76,52
- QuickviewDow’s Senhora da Ribeira Vintage 2010 is a Vintage Port Wine created in Quinta da Senhora da Ribeira. It is a wine that was not filtered before being bottled and has great a potential to age more than 30 years, always improving its aromas and flavours. Enjoy this edition of 4, 5Lt (6 bottles) and complete your wine cellar with this magnificient Port Wine.$487,33
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewDistinguished by its longevity of character, with several decades of life ahead, Dows 1997 Vintage Port is round, with no sharp edges, but still, firm and dense. With cherry, blackberry and plum, dried fig, chocolate and liquorice notes. Full-bodied, velvety and balanced, with smooth and sweet tannins, still, this Port Wine is fresh and bold. Juicy, powerful and impeccably balanced.$102,48
- Quickview45% of Quinta Senhora da Ribeira vineyards are more than 25 years old; this is a high percentage of crucial importance. These are old vineyards that give rise to intense and concentrated musts, which are ideal for Classic the Vintage Port Wine production. On the other hand, the climate consistency in Quinta Senhora da Ribeira plays a key role. Port Wine with a concentrated aroma of juicy ripe blackberries and floral notes. With an opaque black colour and fresh, dominant wild berries palate. Do not miss the dark chocolate notes and a balanced set of complex and pleasant peppery tannins. An award-winning Port.$57,11
- QuickviewThe constant quality improvement, of all Port Wines of higher classes of Dow's House, is a constant concern. The investment was evident in the House's LBV (Late Bottled Vintage). Dow's LBV 2008 presents itself smooth, with wild berries aroma and dark chocolate and blackberry floral notes. A rich wine, full-bodied, perfectly balanced, with soft and spicy tannins. A perfect acidity that ensures the symmetry on the palate.$16,05
- QuickviewDow’s Quinta Senhora da Ribeira Vintage 2008 is a Port Wine of a dark and intense colour, aromas of ripe berries and deliate hints of spices, making it complex and unique. In term of flavours it presents itself as well structured and with a spicy, long and persistent aftertaste. This Port has aged in oak casks during a period of 18 months before being bottled in May of 2010.$63,26
- QuickviewDow's Harvest 1986 is considered the triumph of man over nature, a classic produced on a careful ageing process. When evoquing the great classics of the category, this Dow's Harvest 1986 is considered a good choice. This is a very fruity Port, where dried fruit layers are evident and the touch of vanilla, essential, for impeccable results. Sweet and hot flavour, with complex nutty notes. Possesses a long and persistent finish.$65,03
- QuickviewDow's is owned by the Symington family, Port Wine producers for more than 100 years. This family still holds two emblematic Quintas, Quinta do Bonfim and Quinta da Senhora da Ribeira responsible for producing high quality Ports. Dow's Vintage 1991 features a dark colour and has an excelent balance of tannins and acidity, with attractive and concentrated aromas.$83,97
- QuickviewQuinta do Bomfim creates some of the best Port Wines, having produced Dow's Vintage Port Wine since its acquisition. It offers impeccable balance between humidity and intense heat and it is responsible for the production of exceptional quality wines that are considered rare. Quinta do Bomfim vineyards were listed with "A" rating, which expresses the highest quality assigned by the wine regulatory authority. Each noble grape variety can be harvested and produced individually, thus attaining the grapes full potential. Dow's Bomfim Vintage Port 1998 offers a delightful blackberry aroma blended with violet notes. Very fruity, in which spicy notes abound. Consisting of graceful tannins, which give great complexity and long, slightly dry aftertaste.$39,22
- QuickviewDow's Vintage Magnum 1970 is a Port Wine produced in a year where the winter was wet and with a warm spring and summer, being a year with ideal weather conditions to produce a wine of excellence. This wine has a deep, dark colour and presents smooth aromas of violets, cherries and ripe plums. In mouth you can appreciate its fruity flavor and full-bodied nature. In this Magnum edition you can enjoy an amazing 1, 5Lt bottle of this magnificient Port Wine.$379,16
Free shipping for EU countries.
- Quickview1999 Vintage Port Wine from Dow's centennial house. Quinta da Ribeira has one of Douros largest vineyards and this 1999 Dow's was considered one of the centurys best harvests, originated from high quality grapes from Quinta da Ribeira, and awarded an "A" rating. With intense ripe red fruity aromas and violet and rose notes. A Port which has a very fruity palate and prolonged finish in the mouth, blended by powerful and elegant tannins.$69,89
- QuickviewDow's Senhora da Ribeira 1998 Vintage Port, has all of the Dow's Vintage Classic Port hallmarks. It is absolutely black with a slight ruby rim. It has opulent floral notes of violets and roses and is full of black fruit and cocoa, also consisting of balms that allow you a journey to the countryside, due to the scents of flowers and vegetables. Full-bodied, almost chewy, marks the mouth and denounces its long and lingering finish, with a light peppery touch. Possesses powerful, elegant and fruity tannins that allow you a remarkable balance and an incomparable harmony.$69,64
- QuickviewConsidered one of historys best vintages, it led to Dow's 1994 Vintage Port Wine. A Port that balances opulent red fruit with mineral and eucalyptus tones and which is a pure Dow's hallmark, a dry finish. Possesses great structure and depth that make it delicious and provide it with ageing capacity in the bottle. Cassis, blackberry and anise aroma. Fruity, exotic and refreshing Port with some acidity, bold and with ripe tannins.$91,77
- QuickviewDow's Harvest 1972 lost the intense red colour of its youth, to make way for robust and rich aromas of deep intensity. Not just a "Harvest", as far as an output of a single year, it is considered a Blend of the best wines of the 1972 harvest. With amber and auburn hue, it possesses caramel, toast and dried fruit aromas with raisins, musk, vanilla and honeyed suggestions. A rich, rounded and fine velvety flavour, provides this Port Wine the perfect complexity. Long and light mouth finish, which is a hallmark of Dow's wines.$101,70
- QuickviewDow's Harvest Port wines are wines produced in a single year, aged in wooden casks for a minimum period of seven years. Dow's owns one of the largest existing collections of Port Wines aged in cask. Harvest Port long and careful ageing process does not imply any type of filtering. Dow's Harvest 1969 has a superb nutty and honeyed aroma and vanilla notes. Round on the palate wine with abundant and concentrated flavours, intense predominance of dried fruit, where almonds are the king fruit. Long and extremely strong mouth finish.$89,14
- QuickviewDow's Vintage Port Wine is only produced in years of exceptional quality and represents a small proportion of the companys total production this year. Dow's 1980 Vintage Port is one of those extraordinary Ports with a remarkable ruby colour, quite strong and rich, with an intense and complex red fruit aromas (such as blackberry and raspberry), spicy notes, especially pepper and magnificent hints of chocolate. A fresh Vintage, quite full-bodied with rounded tannins. In the mouth, it conveys perfectly aromatic sensations extending to a slightly dry and long, prolonged finish.$28,22