- QuickviewA Port Wine that is considered artisanal production, Graham's 10 Years Old Tawny Port is a tribute to the passion for this production method and a tribute to the craftmanship. For lovers of quality and precision in every detail, this wine is a great expressiveness of Tawny Port Wine. Graham's Tawny 10 Years rises from a fascinating selection of reserve wines, aged on average for 10 years. It possesses a reddish-orange colour and complex nutty bouquet, such as walnuts, combined with honey and figs notes. Port wine with a fruity, rich, velvety and mellow flavour that enables a soft, long and perfect finish.
- QuickviewUnsurprisingly for wine lovers of Port, Graham's wine excellence is associated with the choice of the highest quality grapes. Graham's 20 Years Old Tawny Port Wine is the pursuit of perfection between the impeccable balance, of young Port wine's freshness, and the ageing complexity of old Port wines. A wine improved for twenty years to achieve a so sought after excellence and to delight consumers. This amber and golden Tawny possesses a rich palate, slightly sweet and delightful. Rich ripe fruit and nut aroma, such as walnuts, and orange zest notes. Graham's Tawny 20 Years is an impeccably balanced Port with a long, elegant finish.
- QuickviewThis Port wine bears witness to the passing of generations, since this Ports production is made by setting wines apart, done by the master oenologists great grandfather, grandfather, father and uncles. Therefore, the Master Blender selects and puts them aside for future generations. This Graham's 40 Years Old Tawny Port is the immemorial tradition and a full of character and expression wine. It possesses golden amber colour and pale green tinge, characteristic of old wines. Complex aroma and a balm that defies age itself. Very fruity on the palate, with raisins and roasted caramel and chocolate notes. Graham's Tawny 40 Years is a Port with a strong, quite elegant aftertaste finish. Award-winning wine with three Gold Medals.
- QuickviewPacheca LBV Port Wine is produced with grapes from Old Vines, more precisely from grapes varieties of Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Francesa. Its colour is deep and opaque. In the nose is a quite elegant wine, with highlight to fruity notes of red fruits and raisins. In the palate is complex, fruity, with slight notes of spices and structured tannins.9,59€
- QuickviewIn Graham's, know-how and dedication go through three unique arts, namely: blending art, cooperage art and ageing art; when the three are combined they give rise to exceptional Old Tawny Port wine. The expressiveness of wood works, hand in hand, with the time to create one of the greatest Port wines. Graham's mastered the production of 30 Years Old Tawny Port, already contemplating the range of three know-how arts, and at the same time does not rule out the importance of wood expression and ageing time. Possesses amber colour with a touch of orange, magnificent dried fruit aroma and a concentrated and mature palate with fruity and honeyed suggestions. Sublime, velvety Port with an impressive finish.
- QuickviewPort Graham's Reserve Six Grapes Wine has rich and seductive aromas of ripe plum, cherry and dark chocolate notes. The palate is complex, with an excellent structure and a long, lingering finish. Six Grapes Port is one of Graham's original Ports combining vintages from two or three years. The wine has an average of five years of cask ageing. A Blend wine that is fruity, robust and of excellent quality.13,41€
- QuickviewA Tawny Port that combines caramelized nuts, praline and candied orange notes with tobacco hints, which allow this 10 Years Old Tawnys an undisputed quality. Quinta do Vallado Tawny 10 Years is a rich, silky taste with the Tawny freshness to which Quinta do Vallado has already accustomed us to. The irrefutable primacy of persistence and complexity of finish.15,73€
- QuickviewQuinta da Pacheca 10 YearsThe grapes from old vines were taken to the winery in plastic boxes. On arrival in the winery they were rigorously inspected on a sorting table. The grapes with their stems were then slightly crushed and transferred to a traditional stone tank where they were foot trodden. After this, the grape spirit was added to stop the fermentation and fortify the wine.15,40€
- QuickviewTaylor's has invested in new Port Wine styles, like this Taylor s Chip Dry White Port, made from white grapes varieties. Fermentation is longer than usual so it is possible to obtain a dry and crispy finish. This wine ageing is made in oak casks and the wine batches production conclude the characteristics of fresh fruit and nuts. Produced in limited quantities, the bottles are numbered with the wharehouse number information, where the Port wine has aged.12,14€
- QuickviewWith a vibrant golden colour, Pacheca Lágrima Port is a wine with sweet and fruity aroma, highlighting the fresh notes of orange blossom. In the mouth, is a full-bodied complex and buttery Port. It is possible to feel the sweetness of ripe fruits and slight notes of honey. Enjoy your Pacheca Lágrima Port fresh as an aperitif or to pair with a foie gras appetizer or even with an irresistible dessert.9,83€
- QuickviewRamos Pinto Quinta do Bom Retiro 20 Years is a blend with an age average of 20 years, that from a careful selection of several batches of one of the oldest Douro’s farms - Quinta do Bom Retiro The period in which was kept in wood, has modified its colour, evolving from a red colour to vibrant tons of orange brick and vibrant yellow. A classic Tawny.55,35€
- QuickviewThe Tawny' Port is Graham's signature blend matured for 7-9 years in seasoned oak casks. It has a deep golden-amber colour and a complex nose full of orange peel, cinnamon, prunes, raisins and figs followed by a full body with generous flavour and a long, clean finish.
- QuickviewFonseca Tawny 10 Years ripens in oak casks for an average of 10 years. With reddish-brown and crimson reflections, in a silky and smooth composition, where there are many wood notes and strong tannins, creating a mystical bond with fresh acidity. This is a Port with a graceful long finish and fruity notes that remind plums.20,91€
- QuickviewPacheca Pink is a Port Wine with a vibrant pinkish colour, that is a result from a mixture of several red grapes varieties, that were vinified to extract the freshness of its fruity flavours. It is possible to experience fruity aromas, with special attention to sweet notes of red fruits such as cherries and raspberries. In the mouth, is a fresh and sweet Port, with the presence of delicate cherry, grapefruit and honey notes, perfectly balanced by a slight acidity. This Port Wine is perfect to enjoy with a few ice rocks as an aperitif or as a refreshing cocktail.10,70€
- QuickviewGraham's Fine Tawny Port Wine was born in the best vineyards located in the Upper Douro valley, is a lighter wine than Ruby since the ageing time is longer. On the other hand, it is a slightly softer than Ruby and evolved wine. It offers a nice fruity and dried fruit balance and it is matured in oak barrels for an average of three years, allowing the wine to come into contact with oxygen that freely permeates the barrels wood, thus meaning that the fruity youthful style remains but that it begins to acquire the persistence of an aged Tawny Port. The palate is slightly dry, elegant and velvety. Possesses an aroma of ripe fruit, nicely balanced with dried nuts notes.
- QuickviewDow's Tawny Ports are Port Wines recognized by its standard creamy, long and traditionally drier finish. Dow's 10 Year Old Tawny Port has a light brown colour, a candied fruit and caramel fragrance, laced with ripe fruit and nuts, such as walnuts. Dow's Tawny 10 Years Old Port is smooth, mature and well balanced. Award-winning wine with gold and silver medals.16,92€
- QuickviewThe ageing process of these wines was done in wooden barrels to promote a greater oxygenation. Its original red colour gives way to amber tones, its flavour is enriched by a combination of nuts, dried fruits and the aromas of red fruits.13,06€
- QuickviewCockburn's Special Reserve is the first great Port Wine that was launched by Cockburn's in 1969. This wine is aged in oak barrels for longer than normal at the reserve wines, which contributes to the unique identity of this Port.10,46€
- QuickviewNiepoort Tawny is produced with grapes from low production vineyards of Douro Valley. They are young wines that result from several harvest and age for about three and a half years in old oak barrels. The Niepoort Tawny is a Port that owns a bright colour and powerful aromas of nuts and dried fruits.7,36€
- QuickviewFonseca Tawny Port Wine This is a relatively concentrated Port, full-bodied and very fruity; a great dessert wine and a great finish to a meal.10,15€
- QuickviewDow's Extra Dry White is a wine produced with the absence of the grapes peel, however, to help its fermentation it is added natural yeast. At the time the must reaches the desired degree of sugar, the fermentation is interrupted to make the wine extra dry. To give more ""soul"" to this wine is also added some wine spirits after its fermentation.8,61€
- QuickviewDow's Tawny combines subtle fruit with delicious velvety nutty flavours derived from the cask ageing. It is ready to drink and enjoy when bottled and does not require further ageing.6,64€
- QuickviewDow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port is considered the ideal wine to accompany cigars. The Habano Festival is the largest event related to cigars and takes place annually in the last week of February in Cuba. The Habanos company, responsible for the festivals organization, selected Dow's 20 Years Old Tawny Port as one of the premium products to accompany cigars. Purple and vibrant, softens into a greenish-gold colour after 20 long years of ageing in oak casks. Ripe raisins aroma with caramel and honey notes, based on a balanced, rich and unique palate, showing dried fruit flavour.32,60€
- QuickviewAs the name implies, this wine is particularly dry since most of its sugar has been lost in fermentation. A limited number of white grape varieties are used in this Port production, foremost amongst which is Malvasia Fina, which gives this wine its attractive fruity and crisp flavour. Graham's Extra Dry White makes an excellent aperitif when served chilled or as a long drink with tonic water and a slice of lemon.9,23€