- After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Port Wines, Quinta do Vesuvio, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesQuinta do Vesuvio Vintage Port 2017 wine marks the 30th anniversary of the acquisition of the historic property by the Symington family. Although 2017 proved being a challenging year, concentration, intensity and exceptional structure are the prominent features of this Vintage Port.It reveals a balance and surprising freshness that contradicts the results expected for such a warm and dry year.€82,85€82,85
- After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Dow's, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesThe weather conditions of 2017 resulted in magnificent wines and the proof of it is this Dow's 2017 Vintage Port. Deep in color, very floral aroma, with lavender and predominance and notes of spices. On the palate is a full-bodied Port; rich and with a very elegant structure.It stands out the incredible balance between fruit and tannins, providing a dry and harmonious ending.
- After 2010, Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Port Wines, Quinta do Vesuvio, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesIn the nose reveals an incredible aromatic complexity, with emphasis on the eucalyptus and licorice balsamic, dried Mediterranean herbs and black fruits.Quinta do Vesúvio Capela 2017 Vintage Port Wine shows a lot of terroir sense. On the palate, it is a full-bodied Port, with silky tannins, full of seasoning, freshness and great concentration.
- After 2010, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta do Vallado, Vintage Port Wine
€42,00 €42,00 €109,83
- After 2010, Black Friday, Brands, Croft, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine
- After 2010, Brands, Cockburn's, Dated Port Wines, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesWith a very opaque, almost black color, Cockburn's 2017 Vintage Port reveals an extremely complex aroma, with evidence for rock-rose, red fruit notes and some minerality. On the palate reveals an intense and fruity notes with spicy tannins.Its complexity, balance and structure result in a persistent ending.€78,31€78,31