- After 2010, Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Graham's, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesGraham's Vintage 2016 is a wine that represents the classic and timeless style of the Graham's house. Vibrant bluish and purple color, it is a Vintage with complex aromas. On the nose it is possible to feel notes of black berries and an incredible freshness provided by mint and eucalyptus notes. On the palate, it is an elegant Port, slightly dense, powerful and complete, presenting fresh flavors and fine tannins.
- After 2010, Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Dow's, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesDow's Vintage 2016 features a deep and vibrant color. On the nose, it reveals an incredible aromatic depth, in which it stands out notes of black plum and schist powder with lovely floral notes of rosemary and violets. On the palate is a dense Port, well structured, balanced and with very fine and spicy tannins.
- After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Krohn, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesDeep ruby black with narrow purple rim. A nose of wonderfully pure, vibrant red fruit, with crisp aromas of cranberry, raspberry and cherry and lively notes of plum and apricot. Emerging in turn from behind this curtain of fresh fruit are spicy aromas of black pepper and nutmeg, warm notes of mocha and scents of cedar wood and balsamic herbs. In contrast, the palate is voluptuous, with dense, mouth filling tannins providing both body and firmness and a thick coulis of black woodland fruit that flows into the endless finish. Although the first impression is of an ethereal purity, the wine develops an intricate complexity in the glass and displays the powerful but beautifully integrated tannins which are a hallmark of the vintage.€75,39€75,39
- After 2010, Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Warre's, Wine TypesWith an intense purple color, almost opaque, Warre's Vintage 2016 reveals complex floral aromas, especially of violet and rockrose. On the palate it stands out lovely notes of ripe black fruits and spices like nutmeg. It is a Port Wine with a great freshness, provided by a light acidity, which confers a harmonious experience and a long and elegant finish.A magnificent Vintage, perfect to enjoy during special moments.
- After 2010, Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Port Wines, Taylor's, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesThe keynotes of the 2016 vintage are purity, refinement and structure. The Taylor’s 2016 is characteristically elegant and poised and underpinned by firm, superbly integrated tannins of exceptional quality. Yields at the 2016 harvest were relatively low and the wine is likely to be tightly allocated.
- After 2010, Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Fonseca, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Fonseca 2016 has the finely constituted fruit which is a hallmark of the house style, with an attractive minerality. It is worth noting the quality of the tannins, one of the key attributes of the 2016 vintage. This was a year of low yields and this is reflected in the amount of vintage port offered.
- After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Port Wines, Quinta do Vesuvio, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesA powerful Vintage Port. Only produced in years of exceptional quality, the Port Capela da Quinta do Vesuvio Vintage 2016 is just the third Port wine to be declared a Capela Vintage. A luxuriously perfumed and seductive bouquet stands out on the nose, especially floral aromas, like lavender, rockrose and eucalyptus. On the palate, it is a full-bodied Port, with a remarkable structure and simply exquisite. An inspiring wine that reflects the incomparable quality of the 2016 year.€222,52
- After 2010, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Dated Port Wines, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesCockburn's Vintage 2016 is a sublime Port wine, with a dark and intense bordeaux color, with a simple touch of ruby on the edge. It is an incredibly aromatic and complex Vintage, with notes of spices, herbs and nuts. On the palate it is possible to note the richness of the ripe red and black fruits and spices.It is an elegant wine, with balanced acidity and polished tannins, providing a magnificent and persistent finish.
- After 2010, Black Friday, Brands, Croft, Dated Port Wines, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesExtremely perfumed with dark-berry and currant aromas. Hints of earth and spices. Full-bodied, round and medium sweet. Hints of resin. Opulent yet restrained. Shows ripe and beautiful fruit with clarity.