MY PORT AS AN APPETIZER.
WHEN TO SERVE
HOW TO STORE
- QuickviewNiepoort Dry White is a Port with an unusual style. The grapes used to make this wine went through a long maceration with the peels. Their are used several wines aged in oak barrels for about 3 years before being bottled. This Special Edition ""Rabbit"" is created based on the characters from ""Alice in Wonderland"" by Lewis Carroll. Enjoy it now!$13,42
- QuickviewWith a bright golden colour it features an intense and fruity bouquet. In the mouth is sweet, creamy and it is possible to feel hints of hazelnuts. It has a good balance of alcohol, sugar and acidity, which gives the wine its characteristic freshness, providing a long and pleasant finish.$20,87
- QuickviewWith a vibrant yellow color, the Offley White is a Port of an intense aroma, where it stands out the floral and fruity aromas, especially apricot and peach jam, dried fruits and light notes of oak wood, acquired during the aging period, giving it its elegant and complex character. On the palate, it is a fresh and young Port, revealing an excellent balance between the acidity and sweetness, providing a firm and elegant finish. A Port that can be enjoyed by itself or to pair with delicious appetizers.$7,58
- QuickviewThis is an excellent choice as an appetizer. Its rich and fragrant with sweet fruit aroma and honey hints. Let yourself go and try it. Serve it well chilled or as a long drink. Find out how!$11,91
- QuickviewMade only from white grapes, this pale coloured Port is fresh and delicate. The grapes used in the production of Graham's Fine White are traditional white varieties from the Douro Valley, such as, Códega, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato and Viosinho. During production this wine has no contact with the grape skins.$10,75
- QuickviewUm vinho envolvente com tons dourados, cores cítricas e muito floral.$14,62
- QuickviewCockburn's Fine White is an elegant Port Wine with a fresh, floral scent. It has a golden colour and is perfect to be served with ice and tonic water in a more relaxed environment.$11,22
- QuickviewCroft White Port This Croft White Port wine is made from a batch of wines produced with white grapes from their farms on the Douro Valleys upper slopes. Some of the varieties used include: Arinto, Boal, Esgana Cão, Folgasão, Gouveio, Viosinho and Rabigato$12,62
- QuickviewWith an intense yellow color with delicate golden shades, Ferreira Lágrima is the result of a carefull selection of the most magnificent grapes from the region, such as Malvasia Fina, Moscatel, Códega, Rabigato and Gouveio. It is a Port with intense, complex and rich aromas. On the palate, reveals fruity and exotic flavors, especially delicate floral notes and a touch of honey, providing it an irresistible taste. What makes a Lágrima Port unmistakable is its sweetness. However, in this Ferreira, this wine is perfectly balanced with the alcohol, providing it a distinctive flavor.$10,50
- QuickviewTaylor's White Port wine is mainly produced using white grapes from Douro Valley. A wine aged in wooden barrels for about three years, achieving its softness character. Considered a traditional, full bodied and smooth Port Wine.
- QuickviewSandeman White Port is a young and fresh wine. It has a bright yellow straw color and reveals aromas with an incredible freshness and intensity, mainly vanilla and tropical fruits. On the palate is a soft and intense wine, with an excellent balance between the natural dryness of the wine and the of sweetness from the fruit. The ending is refreshing, persistent and irresistible. Enjoy your fresh Sandeman White, with a few ice rocks or as a cocktail, with tonic water and lemon.$11,65
- QuickviewThis is the sweetest of all Port wines with around 140 grams of sugar per litre. Predominantly golden colour. Within its characteristic fruit and sweetness, floral aromas of camomile and orange blossom stand out with hints of honey. It has a light, unctuous palate with flavours of ripe fruit surrounded by an intense freshness. A rich, persistent finish with a pleasant touch of honey.$11,23
- QuickviewTaylor's has invested in new Port Wine styles, like this Taylor s Chip Dry White Port, made from white grapes varieties. Fermentation is longer than usual so it is possible to obtain a dry and crispy finish. This wine ageing is made in oak casks and the wine batches production conclude the characteristics of fresh fruit and nuts. Produced in limited quantities, the bottles are numbered with the wharehouse number information, where the Port wine has aged.
- QuickviewFerreira White is a classic, elegant, rich and fresh Port. It has a straw-yellow color and reveals aromas with a great freshness and intensity, mainly floral and fruity notes. On the palate is a soft wine, with balanced flavors and a richness and complexity acquired during some years of aging in wood. Enjoy your Ferreira White cold and keep the bottle standing at a temperature between 16º C and 18º C in a cool, dry and dark place.$7,81