MY PORT AS AN APPETIZER.
WHEN TO SERVE
HOW TO STORE
- QuickviewMade only from white grapes, this pale coloured Port is fresh and delicate. The grapes used in the production of Graham's Fine White are traditional white varieties from the Douro Valley, such as, Códega, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato and Viosinho. During production this wine has no contact with the grape skins.$10,75
- QuickviewWith a vibrant yellow color, the Offley White is a Port of an intense aroma, where it stands out the floral and fruity aromas, especially apricot and peach jam, dried fruits and light notes of oak wood, acquired during the aging period, giving it its elegant and complex character. On the palate, it is a fresh and young Port, revealing an excellent balance between the acidity and sweetness, providing a firm and elegant finish. A Port that can be enjoyed by itself or to pair with delicious appetizers.$7,58
- QuickviewWith an intense yellow color with delicate golden shades, Ferreira Lágrima is the result of a carefull selection of the most magnificent grapes from the region, such as Malvasia Fina, Moscatel, Códega, Rabigato and Gouveio. It is a Port with intense, complex and rich aromas. On the palate, reveals fruity and exotic flavors, especially delicate floral notes and a touch of honey, providing it an irresistible taste. What makes a Lágrima Port unmistakable is its sweetness. However, in this Ferreira, this wine is perfectly balanced with the alcohol, providing it a distinctive flavor.$10,50
- QuickviewWith a bright golden colour it features an intense and fruity bouquet. In the mouth is sweet, creamy and it is possible to feel hints of hazelnuts. It has a good balance of alcohol, sugar and acidity, which gives the wine its characteristic freshness, providing a long and pleasant finish.$20,87
- QuickviewWarre's Fine White is made from grape varieties of Douro region, a region famous for its Port Wines. In order to produce a softer and delicate Port, during the fermentation process there are removed the peel of the grapes. It is a refreshing and very light wine, perfect to be served as an appetizer.$12,10
- QuickviewFerreira White is a classic, elegant, rich and fresh Port. It has a straw-yellow color and reveals aromas with a great freshness and intensity, mainly floral and fruity notes. On the palate is a soft wine, with balanced flavors and a richness and complexity acquired during some years of aging in wood. Enjoy your Ferreira White cold and keep the bottle standing at a temperature between 16º C and 18º C in a cool, dry and dark place.$7,81
- QuickviewCroft White Port wine is made from a lot of wines made with white grapes of the upper slopes of the Douro region, including castes Arinto, Boal, Esgana Cão, Folgasão, Rabigato, Viosinho and Gouveio. For three years, these wines are aged in oak barrels where acquire softness and character. Then, the wine is separated into lots with a smooth, full-bodied style. This port wine is bottled to be consumed immediately.$12,90
- QuickviewThis is the sweetest of all Port wines with around 140 grams of sugar per litre. Predominantly golden colour. Within its characteristic fruit and sweetness, floral aromas of camomile and orange blossom stand out with hints of honey. It has a light, unctuous palate with flavours of ripe fruit surrounded by an intense freshness. A rich, persistent finish with a pleasant touch of honey.$11,23
- QuickviewThis Quinta do Noval has a bright, golden colour with a hint of almond on the nose. On the palate it is possible to experience the fresh fruit and some almonds to finish. Enjoy it as na appetizer or with irresistible desserts.$18,23
- QuickviewCroft White Port This Croft White Port wine is made from a batch of wines produced with white grapes from their farms on the Douro Valleys upper slopes. Some of the varieties used include: Arinto, Boal, Esgana Cão, Folgasão, Gouveio, Viosinho and Rabigato$12,62
- QuickviewThis is an excellent choice as an appetizer. Its rich and fragrant with sweet fruit aroma and honey hints. Let yourself go and try it. Serve it well chilled or as a long drink. Find out how!$11,91
- QuickviewSandeman White Port is a young and fresh wine. It has a bright yellow straw color and reveals aromas with an incredible freshness and intensity, mainly vanilla and tropical fruits. On the palate is a soft and intense wine, with an excellent balance between the natural dryness of the wine and the of sweetness from the fruit. The ending is refreshing, persistent and irresistible. Enjoy your fresh Sandeman White, with a few ice rocks or as a cocktail, with tonic water and lemon.$11,65
- QuickviewTaylor's White Port wine is mainly produced using white grapes from Douro Valley. A wine aged in wooden barrels for about three years, achieving its softness character. Considered a traditional, full bodied and smooth Port Wine.