VINTAGE PORT WINE
THE BEST PORT WINE!
This one is, for many, the best wine in the world and considered the most valuable Port Wine. Its elegance, colours and aromas are the perfect constant balance in all phases of its life in the bottle – a complete pleasure at any time that its long evolution in the bottle for periods of 10 to 50 years allows to enjoy.
It is an extraordinary wine, with rich and complex flavours, which the slow aging in bottle allows to refine and deepen its harmony. It is the ideal complement to be enjoyed in good company, drunk alone and celebrating the pleasure of a unique wine – true divine nectar!
Celebrate the birth of a child or a grandchild, the most remarkable moments of your life and of those you love with a sublime wine. Enjoy every vintage, and the secrets enclosed in every producer, every estate. A piece of history that needs to be told and savored with those who are closest to you.
Vintage Port wines should be decanted so that the deposit formed by natural wine throughout its maturation may be removed, and at the same time to allow their aromas to refine and develop the balance and elegance that allow them to be truly appreciated.
It is also an excellent addition to the end of a good meal, accompanied with nuts or dried fruits, or enjoyed with blue cheeses or any other cheeses of intense flavour.
WHEN TO SERVE
They are the perfect choice for the best moments of your life, such as big celebrations and great friendships. Enjoy a unique and a singular pleasure that you will never forget.
Nuts or dried fruits can add another element of pleasure by the contrasts of flavours and harmonies that they allow to explore.
The old blue cheeses or intensely flavoured cheeses, such as those from cow (as Stilton, Gorgonzola, Brie or Camembert, among others), from sheep (like mountain cheese, from Azeitão or Roquefort) or from goat (as the Chevrotin), can be the touch of refinement that highlights a new set of aromas and flavours that match perfectly.
HOW TO STORE
Vintage because they are wines that age in the bottle, should be stored with the bottle lying, in cold and dark places (ideal temperature 15 º C) to allow the cork to remain humid at all times.
Vintage are wines that should be drunk quickly or at most within 48 hours, and properly secured to prevent its contact with air to be prolonged. Give privilege to a decanter with stopper, to better maintain its aromas.
- Quickview: Um vinho com uma grande concentração de aromas que acompanha na perfeição qualquer queijo ou chocolate, sendo também ótimo para beber sem qualquer acompanhamento.60,26€
- QuickviewThis is a rich and elegant Vintage Port with a fresh wild fruit and candy aromsa. A wine that will be more appreciated if consumed from 2018. Book some bottles, right now, and also offer them to someone very special. This is a good wine to enjoy in good company, at a party or in a special anniversary.227,08€
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewGraham's Vintage 2016 is a wine that represents the classic and timeless style of the Graham's house. Vibrant bluish and purple color, it is a Vintage with complex aromas. On the nose it is possible to feel notes of black berries and an incredible freshness provided by mint and eucalyptus notes. On the palate, it is an elegant Port, slightly dense, powerful and complete, presenting fresh flavors and fine tannins.87,70€
- QuickviewThis Port is fragrant and possesses wild black fruit aroma and an exotic touch. The aroma burst from the glass: blackberry, blueberry, violets, cassis and morning dew, all with a fantastic setting. It is full-bodied, magnificent and majestic on the mouth, with a better definition and approach than ancient Port wine. Blackberry and blueberry flavours provide a mineral sense that crosses at the finish, with an imperceptible alcohol. This is a good choice for a Vintage Port and to savour pleasurably on several occasions. Aged 24 months in oak casks and then in bottle for several years.79,97€
- QuickviewUm vinho muito aromatizado, dominado por toques de cereja e um pouco de picante.54,48€
- QuickviewThe harvest from which resulted the Croft Vintage Quinta da Roeda 2008, benefited from warm days combined with cold nights, allowing the perfect ripening of the grapes, as well as a perfect fermentation. Purple and magenta colour and robust fragrances of rockrose, eucalyptus and typical aromas of Mediterranean slopes, evolving naturally and progressively to a smooth aroma of raspberry jam. Dense, sweet and lush is how we can describe this exceptional Croft Port.55,28€
- QuickviewThe year of 2009 was important because it had all the ingredients to produce a classic Vintage, with power and elegance. With a low density of plantation, ripening and perfect concentration as well as great acidity. Niepoort Vintage 2009 is a Port wine with aromas of fruit, pepper and spices. A Vintage of great power and elegance.86,22€
- QuickviewQuinta do Noval Vintage 2008 Port in another exceptional year. 2008 was a year of low production, which resulted in a more concentrated, structured and extremely aromatic Vintage wines that maintained its own characteristics and Novals high quality standards. Book this gift of nature now and keep this unique wine in your cellar to celebrate a special occasion. Bottled in 2010172,20€
- Quickview2004 was considered a great wine year. The dry onset of 2004 regarding the weather conditions, followed by a good precipitation in August and a September with persistent sun and temperatures around 30 ° C, allowed an extraordinarily good harvest and a perfectly concentrated wine with great balance. This Ramos Pinto Vintage 2004 Port is rich in ripe fruit and firm tannins, with a strong berries flavour and a delicate resin touch. Long, persistent and energetic finish.65,47€
- QuickviewFonseca Quinta do Panascal 2004 Vintage Port is a very intense and dense wine with concentrated blackberry aromas Full-bodied and medium sweet; it is ready to be enjoyed. Book a few bottles in your wine cellar and enjoy its evolution. Bottled in 200669,80€
- QuickviewA perfectly blended Vintage Port, with a very balanced blackberry aroma. This second, adult Fonsecas wine is ready to be savoured since 2008. Bottled in 200659,80€
- QuickviewRamos Pinto Vintage 2000 is a quite fruity with a complex aroma, combining ripe plum, red fruit jam, small-berry fruit as well as dark chocolate and pepper notes. Structured and full-bodied in the mouth, finishes off in a seductive velvety way with a hot and long aftertaste. High concentration of firm tannins which provides ageing potential.55,40€
- QuickviewWith a deep and intense red ruby colour, Pacheca Vintage 2012 presents an amazing intensity of red fruits aromas, perfectly combined with the complexity and elegance of the berries fragrances. On the palate is fresh with an intense flavour of black fruits. This 2012 Vintage is a Port of great structure and volume, with a long and irresistible finish, being possible to feel until the end the amazing flavours of raspberries and blackberries.48,23€
- QuickviewFonseca Vintage 2009 Port Reserve, right now, a Fonseca Vintage Port wine that will be more appreciated if consumed from 2019 to 2039. Do not miss this opportunity to savour a great wine in a few years, celebrating the great moments of your, and of your familys and friends, life.135,00€
- QuickviewNiepoort Vintage 2007 is a Port with a rich and intense colour, black fruit aromas and elegant, light greenish notes. On the palate is sweet but with a strong structure, with firm tannins that provide a long finish. All the charm and elegance of a Vintage reunited in a irresistible 1, 5Lt bottle that you can offer to your best friend!146,27€
- QuickviewBlack colour wine with a live raspberry aroma; this is a Fonsecas very velvety second wine. A good alternative that you will wish to find out for yourself! Bottled in 1997110,00€
- QuickviewQuinta do Vesuvio Vintage 2003 is a Port wine of superb quality and elegance, with delicate aromas of violets and cassis. It is a wine that, although young, features a surprising harmony of flavours. A wine still produced using traditional methods, in which the grapes are stepped using the feet, worthy of a classic.98,40€
- QuickviewUm vinho com uma fantástica complexidade de aromas a frutos vermelhos que acompanha muito bem queijos e chocolate, mas que também é delicioso bebido por si só.72,11€
- QuickviewPort with a black colour and blackberry, strawberry and wild berries aroma, which is a very tempting second Fonsecas wine. Enjoy now and also book a few bottles in your cellar. This is a good option for happy gathering with friends.77,90€
- QuickviewRamos Pinto Quinta da Ervamoira Vintage 2009 is a very expressive and intense Port Wine. Considered a healthy year, with little or no pesticide treatments, it originated this Vintage Port of remarkable harmony and perfect balance, with a bright colour, from deep red to purple reflections. Red fruits are the predominance of this wine, such as raspberry and strawberry, without missing the rock rose notes and cedar balsamics. The ideal maturation degree allowed the constitution of satin and voluptuous tannins.67,65€
- QuickviewThe year of 2005 was a year in which were produced high quality wines, despite the extremely dry weather during the grapes prodution. Ramos Pinto Quinta de Ervamoira Vintage is a Port wine of intense opaque colour and violet shades. It is a Port with a stylish, powerful and intense aroma of the ripe fruits like blackcurrant, plum and blackberry as well as some notes of cedar, resin, rockrose and chocolate.52,59€
- QuickviewQuinta do Vesuvio Vintage 1989 is a Port Wine produced in a year in which were created several other surprising wines at this farm. This Port should be stored horizontally in cool, dark place at a temperature between 12ºc and 16ºC. It features a reddish-brown colour, as well as aromas and flavours of ripe fruits.105,96€
- QuickviewThis Croft Vintage Port produced in the year of 2009 will be remembered as a year of low incomes, owing in part to the small amount of fruit, but also to the effects of a very dry ripening season. The ripening season began with a relatively cold weather and so remained until July. However, August turned being a month with intense heat. An early vintage wine with a good and well balance acid.91,72€
- QuickviewWith a dark and intense purple color and opulent floral notes of violets and roses, Dow's Quinta Senhora da Ribeira Vintage Double Magnum 2013 can surprise any Port wine lover. On the palate has flavors of ripe fruit, with a remarkable balance and a perfect flavor provided by powerful and elegant tannins.342,86€
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewSandeman Vintage 2000 is a Port with a deep ruby, almost opaque, color. It reveals intense and fresh aromas of red fruits. It is a full-bodied, well-structured and complex wine, with rich flavors of plums, strawberries and spices, revealing as well soft but firm tannins. Enjoy your Vintage 2000 with chocolate desserts, red fruit tarts and intense cheeses.99,21€
- QuickviewQuinta do Vesuvio Vintage 1995 is a Port meticulously selected by the winemaker Peter Symington. mFrom 385 production barrels at this farm, this Winemaker have chosen only 52 barrels to bottle as Quinta do Vesuvio Vintage Port. With an edition of 4, 5Lt (6 bottles) you can enjoy this wine in the company of the ones you care the most.429,77€
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewUm vinho perfeitamente equilibrado com uma cor suportadada por uma incrível complexidade, o que o torna um ótimo digestivo para acompanhar queijos ou chocolate, ou mesmo bebido sem acompanhamento.139,41€
- QuickviewExtremely perfumed with dark-berry and currant aromas. Hints of earth and spices. Full-bodied, round and medium sweet. Hints of resin. Opulent yet restrained. Shows ripe and beautiful fruit with clarity.87,49€
- QuickviewDow’s Quinta Sra. Da Ribeira Vintage 2012 is a wine with violet aromas that come from Touriga Franca vineyards, having reached the perfect ripeness in the year of its production. In this wine is still possible to find complex and seductive aromas of blackberry and currant, making it a fragrant and fruity wine. All these flavours and aromas in a 4,5Lt (6 bottles) Edition that you won't want want to miss.391,32€
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewQuinta do Noval Vintage 2000 it is incredibly pure and concentrated ruby/purple colour wine, with a good depth. On the palate is intense with very sweet blackberries notes and on the nose you will find aromas of cassis, chocolate, liquorice and spice. It is an elegant, full bodied wine, with a moderate sweetness.193,98€