VINTAGE PORT WINE
THE BEST PORT WINE!
This one is, for many, the best wine in the world and considered the most valuable Port Wine. Its elegance, colours and aromas are the perfect constant balance in all phases of its life in the bottle – a complete pleasure at any time that its long evolution in the bottle for periods of 10 to 50 years allows to enjoy.
It is an extraordinary wine, with rich and complex flavours, which the slow aging in bottle allows to refine and deepen its harmony. It is the ideal complement to be enjoyed in good company, drunk alone and celebrating the pleasure of a unique wine – true divine nectar!
Celebrate the birth of a child or a grandchild, the most remarkable moments of your life and of those you love with a sublime wine. Enjoy every vintage, and the secrets enclosed in every producer, every estate. A piece of history that needs to be told and savored with those who are closest to you.
Vintage Port wines should be decanted so that the deposit formed by natural wine throughout its maturation may be removed, and at the same time to allow their aromas to refine and develop the balance and elegance that allow them to be truly appreciated.
It is also an excellent addition to the end of a good meal, accompanied with nuts or dried fruits, or enjoyed with blue cheeses or any other cheeses of intense flavour.
WHEN TO SERVE
They are the perfect choice for the best moments of your life, such as big celebrations and great friendships. Enjoy a unique and a singular pleasure that you will never forget.
Nuts or dried fruits can add another element of pleasure by the contrasts of flavours and harmonies that they allow to explore.
The old blue cheeses or intensely flavoured cheeses, such as those from cow (as Stilton, Gorgonzola, Brie or Camembert, among others), from sheep (like mountain cheese, from Azeitão or Roquefort) or from goat (as the Chevrotin), can be the touch of refinement that highlights a new set of aromas and flavours that match perfectly.
HOW TO STORE
Vintage because they are wines that age in the bottle, should be stored with the bottle lying, in cold and dark places (ideal temperature 15 º C) to allow the cork to remain humid at all times.
Vintage are wines that should be drunk quickly or at most within 48 hours, and properly secured to prevent its contact with air to be prolonged. Give privilege to a decanter with stopper, to better maintain its aromas.
- QuickviewNiepoort Vintage 2007 is a Port with a rich and intense colour, black fruit aromas and light green notes revealing a great elegance. On the palate is sweet but with a strong structure, revealing firm and long tannins.$120,76
- QuickviewThe Secundum Port style can be described as a accessible Vintage Port that offers immediate satisfaction even though it has great evolutionary capacity. The Niepoort Secundum Vintage 1999 has a rich colour and intense ripe fruit aroma with delicate notes of chocolate and cocoa. Is a full bodied Vntage with firm but refined tannins and aromas of fresh berries and flowers.$86,25
- QuickviewThis is a Port with deep ruby colour with intense blackberry, raisins and chocolate aromas; a lovely wine, ideal for lovers of adult vintage, that you cant miss. Enjoy with relish in good company!$227,86
- QuickviewA perfectly blended Vintage Port, with a very balanced blackberry aroma. This second, adult Fonsecas wine is ready to be savoured since 2008. Bottled in 2006$68,18
- QuickviewThis is a rich and elegant Vintage Port with a fresh wild fruit and candy aromsa. A wine that will be more appreciated if consumed from 2018. Book some bottles, right now, and also offer them to someone very special. This is a good wine to enjoy in good company, at a party or in a special anniversary.$258,88
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewCockburn's Vintage 2016 is a sublime Port wine, with a dark and intense bordeaux color, with a simple touch of ruby on the edge. It is an incredibly aromatic and complex Vintage, with notes of spices, herbs and nuts. On the palate it is possible to note the richness of the ripe red and black fruits and spices. It is an elegant wine, with balanced acidity and polished tannins, providing a magnificent and persistent finish.$104,18
- QuickviewNiepoort Vintage 1982 presents itself as a red dark colour Port Wine with aromas of fresh fruit and hints of cedar and rosemary. It can be described as a full bodied wine, with well structured tannins and a balanced acidity.$107,76
- QuickviewWith a deep and intense red ruby colour, Pacheca Vintage 2012 presents an amazing intensity of red fruits aromas, perfectly combined with the complexity and elegance of the berries fragrances. On the palate is fresh with an intense flavour of black fruits. This 2012 Vintage is a Port of great structure and volume, with a long and irresistible finish, being possible to feel until the end the amazing flavours of raspberries and blackberries.$46,35
- QuickviewUm Porto de cor em tons profundos púrpura, é um vinho com sabor intenso de frutos do bosque e notas picantes. Um ótimo digestivo.$66,37
- QuickviewQuinta do Noval Vintage 2000 it is incredibly pure and concentrated ruby/purple colour wine, with a good depth. On the palate is intense with very sweet blackberries notes and on the nose you will find aromas of cassis, chocolate, liquorice and spice. It is an elegant, full bodied wine, with a moderate sweetness.$221,14
- QuickviewThis Port is fragrant and possesses wild black fruit aroma and an exotic touch. The aroma burst from the glass: blackberry, blueberry, violets, cassis and morning dew, all with a fantastic setting. It is full-bodied, magnificent and majestic on the mouth, with a better definition and approach than ancient Port wine. Blackberry and blueberry flavours provide a mineral sense that crosses at the finish, with an imperceptible alcohol. This is a good choice for a Vintage Port and to savour pleasurably on several occasions. Aged 24 months in oak casks and then in bottle for several years.$91,17
- QuickviewNiepoort Vintage 2005 is a balanced Vintage, with great concentration and simultaneously elegant and delicate. Is quite a mineral Port wine with balsamic notes, delicate flavours and elegant tannins. It features fruity and floral aromas providing a long and harmonious aftertaste. Surprise your family and friends during a special dinner and share with them this fantastic Vintage bottle of 1,5Lt.$183,21
- QuickviewThe year of 2009 was an important year because it had all the conditions to create an excellent classic Vintage, with power and elegance. With a low density of plantation, ripening, perfect concentration and great acidity, the Niepoort Vintage 2009 is a Port wine with aromas of fruits, pepper and spices. A Vintage of great power and elegance that can be yours in an amazing bottle of 1.5 Lt.$172,64
- QuickviewThe harvest from which resulted the Croft 2008 Vintage Quinta da Roeda , has benefited from ideal weather circumstances due to warm days combined with cold nights, allowing the perfect ripening of the grapes. With a deep purple colour and powerful fragrances of rockrose, eucalyptus and typical aromas from the Mediterranean slopes, evolving progressively to a smooth aroma of raspberry jam. A dense, sweet and luxurious wine.$172,83
- QuickviewQuinta do Vesuvio Vintage 2003 is Port Wine of superb quality and elegance, with classic aromas of violets and cassis. It is a wine that although young presents a surprising harmony of flavours. A wine still produced using traditional methods like stepping the grapes using their feet, worthy of a classic. With this edition of 4, 5Lt (6 bottles) you can take home a wine to enjoy in the most special occasions.$680,30
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewThe Cockburn's Vintage Port Wines are produced only with the best wines, of years considered exceptional and aged in wooden casks and bottled without any filtering or clarification. The Cockburn's 2007 Vintage is a very intense purple colour Port Wine, with notes of cassis and a dry, elegant finish.$86,81
- QuickviewUm vinho muito aromatizado, dominado por toques de cereja e um pouco de picante.$62,10
- QuickviewNiepoort Vintage 2003 is a Port Wine that has everything to be one of the best Niepoorts Vintage in decades. An elegant, mineral wine with delicate flavours with na impressing elegance and a long aftertaste.$122,25
- QuickviewGraham's Vintage 2016 is a wine that represents the classic and timeless style of the Graham's house. Vibrant bluish and purple color, it is a Vintage with complex aromas. On the nose it is possible to feel notes of black berries and an incredible freshness provided by mint and eucalyptus notes. On the palate, it is an elegant Port, slightly dense, powerful and complete, presenting fresh flavors and fine tannins.$99,97
- QuickviewFonseca Vintage 2009 Port Reserve, right now, a Fonseca Vintage Port wine that will be more appreciated if consumed from 2019 to 2039. Do not miss this opportunity to savour a great wine in a few years, celebrating the great moments of your, and of your familys and friends, life.$153,91
- QuickviewThis wine benefited from a set of climate conditions: there were perfect ripening conditions with long hot days, followed by a short rainfall that allowed the ripening of the grapes. It possesses an opaque core and a clear ruby rim, with dense aromas, and a good definition, being more austere than usual. It present itself as conservative on the palate with a ruthless finish and orange notes.$539,32
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewUm vinho encorpado e com grande complexidade, ótimo para beber a solo mas também para acompanhar queijos e chocolates.$65,72
- QuickviewRamos Pinto Quinta da Ervamoira Vintage 2009 is a very expressive and intense Port Wine. Considered a healthy year, with little or no pesticide treatments, it originated this Vintage Port of remarkable harmony and perfect balance, with a bright colour, from deep red to purple reflections. Red fruits are the predominance of this wine, such as raspberry and strawberry, without missing the rock rose notes and cedar balsamics. The ideal maturation degree allowed the constitution of satin and voluptuous tannins.$77,12
- QuickviewDow's Vintage 2016 features a deep and vibrant color. On the nose, it reveals an incredible aromatic depth, in which it stands out notes of black plum and schist powder with lovely floral notes of rosemary and violets. On the palate is a dense Port, well structured, balanced and with very fine and spicy tannins.$99,52
- QuickviewQuinta do Vesuvio Vintage 2001 is a well structured Port Wine with a very dark ruby colour. The grapes of Touriga Nacional added to this wine, provide it a great concentration, while the grapes of Touriga Franca gave it its unique elegance. Complete your wine cellar with this 4, 5Lt (6 bottles) edition of this Vintage gold medal.$463,66
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewFonseca Quinta do Panascal 1996 Vintage Port is a youthful and very attractive wine. It is a rich, velvety wine with chocolate and prune aromas. It is a wine to be immediately savoured but you can also book a few bottles for later. Bottled in 1998$97,07
- QuickviewBuilt in 1976, Quinta do Vallado is one of the oldest and most prestigious houses in the Douro Valley. With nearly 200 years of history, the Quinta do Vallado has shown over the year’s magnificent wine production. The latest is this Vallado Adelaide Vintage 2014, a wine that surprises by its intense aromas of ripe fruit and soft tannins, providing a lasting finish.$47,87
- QuickviewCroft 2003 Vintage Port This Port is fragrant and possesses wild black fruit aroma and an exotic touch. The aroma burst from the glass: blackberry, blueberry, violets, cassis and morning dew, all with a fantastic setting. It is full-bodied, magnificent and majestic on the mouth, with a better definition and approach than ancient Port wine. Blackberry and blueberry flavours provide a mineral sense that crosses at the finish, with an imperceptible alcohol. This is a good choice for a Vintage Port and to savour pleasurably on several occasions. Ageing process: Aged for 24 months in oak casks and then in bottles for several years.$155,18