RUBY PORT WINE
MY FIRST CHOICE!
WHEN TO SERVE
HOW TO STORE
- QuickviewQuinta do Noval Fine Ruby has a bright ruby colour. On the nose is intense and youthful, being impossible to stay indifferent to its distinctive fruity character of wild berries. On the palate, it is a well balanced Port Wine with intense fruity flavours.$16,40
- QuickviewGraham's Ruby Port is full-bodied with youthful freshness and attractive luscious fruit. Very deep-coloured and intensely aromatic, this Port is bottled young so as to retain the assertiveness of the fruit, a recognizable Graham hallmark.$10,68
- QuickviewCroft Port Reserve is a Port of Ruby style that belongs to the Reserve category. This is a Port where the quality is superior and the long experience of Port Wine production of Croft House is well present, in which the wine fully justifies its price. Croft Port Reserve features an elegant case, enriching its presentation.$16,80
- QuickviewWarre's Fine White is a wine made from grape varieties of Douro region, a region famous for its Port wines. In order to produce a smoother and elegant Port, the grapes peels were removed during the fermentation process. A light, elegant and tempting Port perfect to be enjoyed fresh as an appetizer.$9,95
This wine is made from the classic Douro grape varieties. Then the best lots from the best Rubies are blended each year to make this Ruby Reserve. It is a very smooth, polished and elegant after dinner Port. It has wonderful depth of colour, a great red fruit fragrance, very smooth on the palate with a fantastic character.
The excellent and complex finish is only possible in great Ports. It is definitely very good value
- QuickviewTo commemorate the house's establishment in 1588 and the rich history of the oldest port company in operation, the company has decided to produce a limited edition port, the Croft 430th Anniversary Celebration Edition. Croft 430th Anniversary is ready for drinking now. It is recommended that it be served at a temperature between 12ºC and 16ºC. It is perfect with cheese, especially a fine cheddar. It is also delicious with dark chocolate and wild berry desserts.$22,44
- QuickviewCasa Ferreira is knwon for the excellency of its wines and this Ferreira Ruby is one of them. Ruby intense color, revealing its quality. On the nose, it presents delicate aromas of ripe red and black fruits and soft nuances of spices and oak wood. On the palate, it is a smooth Port, sweet, full bodied and balanced, with smooth tannins. Porto Ferreira Ruby must be stored in a vertical position, in a place protected by the light, cool and dry, so that its properties remain intact.$7,81
- QuickviewThe Port Sandeman Founders is a magnificent ruby and one of Sandeman's reference wines, which is why it has been given a name in honor of its founder. It has a bright and intense ruby red color, rich and fruity aromas, especially ripe red fruits. On the palate, it is an elegant, powerful and fiery Port. Once again, red fruits such as strawberries, raspberries and cherries stands out. A sophisticated and classic Port with an excellent balance between the fruit and fire, characteristics that make this Port unique. Awards and Distinctions: Bronze Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards 2017; Silver Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards 2016.$13,68
- QuickviewCroft Fine Ruby is intensely fruity, with a strong flavour in which stands out the black berries taste, giving it its penetrating ruby colour. With a classic aroma and strong fruity fragrance, is produced from lots of red wine from Douro Superior, the Lower Corgo and the Top Corgo. The wines from which is produced Croft Fine Ruby, are aged about three years and are selected for their deep colour, intense fruity and firm palate.$11,29