RUBY PORT WINE
MY FIRST CHOICE!
WHEN TO SERVE
HOW TO STORE
- QuickviewCroft Port Reserve is a Port of Ruby style that belongs to the Reserve category. This is a Port where the quality is superior and the long experience of Port Wine production of Croft House is well present, in which the wine fully justifies its price. Croft Port Reserve features an elegant case, enriching its presentation.$16,80
This wine is made from the classic Douro grape varieties. Then the best lots from the best Rubies are blended each year to make this Ruby Reserve. It is a very smooth, polished and elegant after dinner Port. It has wonderful depth of colour, a great red fruit fragrance, very smooth on the palate with a fantastic character.
The excellent and complex finish is only possible in great Ports. It is definitely very good value
- QuickviewCockburn's Fine Ruby is a Port Wine made from young and vibrant wines of several years that are aged in wood barrels for two or three years before being bottled. It is a wine that presents aromas of red fruits, being ideal to enjoy at the end of a meal, in a more relaxed atmosphere.$11,22
- QuickviewUm vinho repleto de qualidade e complexidade, que mostra uma profunda cor ruby.$13,83
- QuickviewUm vinho elegante de cor rubi, sabor de frutos vermelhos e especiarias.$20,57
- QuickviewFonseca Ruby Port Wine is a Port with a ruby colour, very fresh and young, with fruit flavours of the plum type. It is also an excellent dessert wine and excellent finish to a meal.$11,89
- QuickviewWarre's Fine White is a wine made from grape varieties of Douro region, a region famous for its Port wines. In order to produce a smoother and elegant Port, the grapes peels were removed during the fermentation process. A light, elegant and tempting Port perfect to be enjoyed fresh as an appetizer.$9,95
- QuickviewQuinta do Noval Fine Ruby has a bright ruby colour. On the nose is intense and youthful, being impossible to stay indifferent to its distinctive fruity character of wild berries. On the palate, it is a well balanced Port Wine with intense fruity flavours.$16,40
- QuickviewThe Port Sandeman Founders is a magnificent ruby and one of Sandeman's reference wines, which is why it has been given a name in honor of its founder. It has a bright and intense ruby red color, rich and fruity aromas, especially ripe red fruits. On the palate, it is an elegant, powerful and fiery Port. Once again, red fruits such as strawberries, raspberries and cherries stands out. A sophisticated and classic Port with an excellent balance between the fruit and fire, characteristics that make this Port unique. Awards and Distinctions: Bronze Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards 2017; Silver Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards 2016.$13,68
- QuickviewTo commemorate the house's establishment in 1588 and the rich history of the oldest port company in operation, the company has decided to produce a limited edition port, the Croft 430th Anniversary Celebration Edition. Croft 430th Anniversary is ready for drinking now. It is recommended that it be served at a temperature between 12ºC and 16ºC. It is perfect with cheese, especially a fine cheddar. It is also delicious with dark chocolate and wild berry desserts.$22,44