RUBY PORT WINE
MY FIRST CHOICE!
WHEN TO SERVE
HOW TO STORE
- QuickviewWarre's Fine White is a wine made from grape varieties of Douro region, a region famous for its Port wines. In order to produce a smoother and elegant Port, the grapes peels were removed during the fermentation process. A light, elegant and tempting Port perfect to be enjoyed fresh as an appetizer.$9,95
This wine is made from the classic Douro grape varieties. Then the best lots from the best Rubies are blended each year to make this Ruby Reserve. It is a very smooth, polished and elegant after dinner Port. It has wonderful depth of colour, a great red fruit fragrance, very smooth on the palate with a fantastic character.
The excellent and complex finish is only possible in great Ports. It is definitely very good value
- QuickviewCroft Port Reserve is a Port of Ruby style that belongs to the Reserve category. This is a Port where the quality is superior and the long experience of Port Wine production of Croft House is well present, in which the wine fully justifies its price. Croft Port Reserve features an elegant case, enriching its presentation.$16,80
- QuickviewTo commemorate the house's establishment in 1588 and the rich history of the oldest port company in operation, the company has decided to produce a limited edition port, the Croft 430th Anniversary Celebration Edition. Croft 430th Anniversary is ready for drinking now. It is recommended that it be served at a temperature between 12ºC and 16ºC. It is perfect with cheese, especially a fine cheddar. It is also delicious with dark chocolate and wild berry desserts.$22,44
- QuickviewThe Port Sandeman Founders is a magnificent ruby and one of Sandeman's reference wines, which is why it has been given a name in honor of its founder. It has a bright and intense ruby red color, rich and fruity aromas, especially ripe red fruits. On the palate, it is an elegant, powerful and fiery Port. Once again, red fruits such as strawberries, raspberries and cherries stands out. A sophisticated and classic Port with an excellent balance between the fruit and fire, characteristics that make this Port unique. Awards and Distinctions: Bronze Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards 2017; Silver Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards 2016.$13,68
- QuickviewUm vinho elegante de cor rubi, sabor de frutos vermelhos e especiarias.$20,57
- QuickviewQuinta do Noval Fine Ruby has a bright ruby colour. On the nose is intense and youthful, being impossible to stay indifferent to its distinctive fruity character of wild berries. On the palate, it is a well balanced Port Wine with intense fruity flavours.$16,40
- QuickviewUm vinho repleto de qualidade e complexidade, que mostra uma profunda cor ruby.$12,44
- QuickviewWith a vibrant red ruby color, Offley Ruby reveals an amazing aroma of red fruits and smooth notes of oak wood, acquired during the aging, which provides it with an extra complexity. On the palate, it is an elegant, smooth Port with a great balance between the ripe tannins and the natural sweetness. The finish is persistent, harmonious and elegant. An exquisite, fresh and vibrant Port. The perfect sugestion for the lovers of fresh an affordable wines.$7,58
- QuickviewSandeman Ruby is a vibrant red ruby wine, with a fresh and fruity aroma, where it stands out the delicate notes of strawberry, plum and raspberry. On the palate, it is also a very fresh, balanced and rich Port, marked also by the presence of ripe fruits like plum and red fruits. Enjoy your Sandeman Ruby with intense, creamy cheeses or with chocolate desserts or fruit tart desserts for finishing a perfect meal.$11,65