RUBY PORT WINE
MY FIRST CHOICE!
WHEN TO SERVE
HOW TO STORE
- QuickviewDow's Fine Ruby is a Port Wine created from a wide variety of grapes from Douro Valley. This wine is aged in oak barrels for approximately 3 years and it can be served right after their bottling, which means it is not necessary to age in the bottle.7,01€
- QuickviewFonseca Ruby Port Wine is a Port with a ruby colour, very fresh and young, with fruit flavours of the plum type. It is also an excellent dessert wine and excellent finish to a meal.10,15€
- QuickviewCroft Fine Ruby is intensely fruity, with a strong flavour in which stands out the black berries taste, giving it its penetrating ruby colour. With a classic aroma and strong fruity fragrance, is produced from lots of red wine from Douro Superior, the Lower Corgo and the Top Corgo. The wines from which is produced Croft Fine Ruby, are aged about three years and are selected for their deep colour, intense fruity and firm palate.7,37€
- QuickviewCockburn's Fine Ruby is a Port Wine made from young and vibrant wines of several years that are aged in wood barrels for two or three years before being bottled. It is a wine that presents aromas of red fruits, being ideal to enjoy at the end of a meal, in a more relaxed atmosphere.8,61€
- QuickviewGraham's Ruby Port is full-bodied with youthful freshness and attractive luscious fruit. Very deep-coloured and intensely aromatic, this Port is bottled young so as to retain the assertiveness of the fruit, a recognizable Graham hallmark.8,12€
- QuickviewQuinta do Noval Fine Ruby has a bright ruby colour. On the nose is intense and youthful, being impossible to stay indifferent to its distinctive fruity character of wild berries. On the palate, it is a well balanced Port Wine with intense fruity flavours.14,39€
This wine is made from the classic Douro grape varieties. Then the best lots from the best Rubies are blended each year to make this Ruby Reserve. It is a very smooth, polished and elegant after dinner Port. It has wonderful depth of colour, a great red fruit fragrance, very smooth on the palate with a fantastic character.
The excellent and complex finish is only possible in great Ports. It is definitely very good value
- QuickviewWarre's Fine White is a wine made from grape varieties of Douro region, a region famous for its Port wines. In order to produce a smoother and elegant Port, the grapes peels were removed during the fermentation process. A light, elegant and tempting Port perfect to be enjoyed fresh as an appetizer.7,33€