- MiniaturesGraham's 2009 Late Bottled Vintage has a deep almost opaque colour, with an intense dark red rim. On the nose, elegant aromas of red fruit and eucalyptus, combined with freshly picked mint and notes of the distinctive Douro Rockrose (Gum Cistus). On the palate, rich red fruit flavours balanced by taut, peppery tannins. There is a fine backbone of schist minerality and balanced acidity, with a long and satisfying finish. It should be served slightly cool, between 12 and 16° Celsius.€1,59€1,59
- MiniaturesDow's LBV 2009 Port comes from two of the best farms in Douro Valley: Quinta do Bomfim, ancient vineyards, and Quinta Senhora da Ribeira, a mountain vineyard in Douro Superior. Its style is classic, very focused and filled with notes of spices, dark chocolate and intensely fruity hints, especially black cherries. Enjoy your favorite Port wine in a small miniature of 5 cl.€1,59€1,59
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Fonseca, Port Wines, Wine TypesFonseca Tawny 10 Years ripens in oak casks for an average of 10 years. With reddish-brown and crimson reflections, in a silky and smooth composition, where there are many wood notes and strong tannins, creating a mystical bond with fresh acidity. This is a Port with a graceful long finish and fruity notes that remind plums.€20,85€20,85
- MiniaturesSimply The Best Port 10 years for Decanter magazine, Graham's 10 years old Tawny is prepared with an impressive selection of reserve wines, aged 10 years on average. Graham's winemaker combines very old wines with other younger, giving a Tawny complex and elegant, with lush fruity that is the hallmark of Graham's. Extremely soft in the mouth, it has a great bouquet and a long finish.€2,19€2,19
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Wine Types€19,66
Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.A Port Wine that is considered artisanal production, Graham's 10 Years Old Tawny Port is a tribute to the passion for this production method and a tribute to the craftmanship. For lovers of quality and precision in every detail, this wine is a great expressiveness of Tawny Port Wine. Graham's Tawny 10 Years rises from a fascinating selection of reserve wines, aged on average for 10 years. It possesses a reddish-orange colour and complex nutty bouquet, such as walnuts, combined with honey and figs notes. Port wine with a fruity, rich, velvety and mellow flavour that enables a soft, long and perfect finish.€19,66
- Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, Ruby Port Wine, Wine TypesCasa Ferreira is knwon for the excellency of its wines and this Ferreira Ruby is one of them. Ruby intense color, revealing its quality. On the nose, it presents delicate aromas of ripe red and black fruits and soft nuances of spices and oak wood. On the palate, it is a smooth Port, sweet, full bodied and balanced, with smooth tannins. Porto Ferreira Ruby must be stored in a vertical position, in a place protected by the light, cool and dry, so that its properties remain intact.€6,85€6,85