Quinta da Pacheca House
Quinta da Pacheca is leaning over the Douro River and it was one of the first houses that bottle Port Wine with is own brand. This typical property, surrounded by extensive private grounds with vineyards, was bought in 1903 by Don José Freire de Serpa Pimentel when he began his interest in oenology, devoting himself to the winemaking business.
Today, a century later, the Quinta da Pacheca continues with a family touch. The new generation of the Serpa Pimentel family , assumes there responsibility for the company and his successes.
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesQuinta da Pacheca 10 YearsThe grapes from old vines were taken to the winery in plastic boxes. On arrival in the winery they were rigorously inspected on a sorting table. The grapes with their stems were then slightly crushed and transferred to a traditional stone tank where they were foot trodden. After this, the grape spirit was added to stop the fermentation and fortify the wine.
- Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesPacheca Tawny Port is a wine that resulted from a blend of different Port wines, the young ones of 3 to 4 years of age that provide its freshness and youthfulness and the older ones with 7 to 8 years of age that give it its maturity.
- Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Rosé Port Wine, Wine TypesPacheca Pink is a Port Wine with a vibrant pinkish colour, that is a result from a mixture of several red grapes varieties, that were vinified to extract the freshness of its fruity flavours. It is possible to experience fruity aromas, with special attention to sweet notes of red fruits such as cherries and raspberries. In the mouth, is a fresh and sweet Port, with the presence of delicate cherry, grapefruit and honey notes, perfectly balanced by a slight acidity. This Port Wine is perfect to enjoy with a few ice rocks as an aperitif or as a refreshing cocktail.€17,00€17,00
- 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesPacheca Porto Tawny 20 years old is a wine resulted of a blend of old cask aged ports matures at Quinta da Pacheca cool and tranquil cellar.Rich and elegant nose with a delicate nuttiness and subtle mellow notes of chocolate, butterscotch and fine oak wood.€38,00€38,00
- 30 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesOver many years of ageing, the wine takes on its amber tawny colour, slowly developing the complex flavours and the mouth luscious palate. Rich and elegant nose with a delicate nuttiness and subtle mellow notes of chocolate, butterscotch and fine oak wood.€60,00€60,00
- Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, White Port Wine, Wine TypesPacheca White Port presents a yellow colour with golden shades. Its aroma is fruity, being possible to feel soft notes of citrus fruits, toasted nuts like walnuts and delicate notes of honey. On the mouth, Pacheca White Port is fresh, elegant and the aftertaste is slightly buttery and slightly delicious.
- Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, White Port Wine, Wine TypesWith a vibrant golden colour, Pacheca Lágrima Port is a wine with sweet and fruity aroma, highlighting the fresh notes of orange blossom. In the mouth, is a full-bodied complex and buttery Port. It is possible to feel the sweetness of ripe fruits and slight notes of honey. Enjoy your Pacheca Lágrima Port fresh as an aperitif or to pair with a foie gras appetizer or even with an irresistible dessert.€17,00€17,00
- 40 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesPacheca 40 Year Old Tawny is a wine which resulted from a blend of several wines aged in oak casks. Throughout aging, the wine gets a rich and intense amber color. The aromas are elegant and complex, highlighting the aromas of toasted nuts, intense notes of chocolate and buttery caramel, which are perfectly combined with the delicate nuances of fine oak wood.