Quinta da Pacheca House
Quinta da Pacheca is situated in Lamego and is a wine produced in the Douro region. The first records dated to April 1738, and in this records you can read that “the Pacheca” belongs to D. Mariana Pacheco Pereira.
Quinta da Pacheca is leaning over the Douro River and it was one of the first houses that bottle Port Wine with is own brand. This typical property, surrounded by extensive private grounds with vineyards, was bought in 1903 by Don José Freire de Serpa Pimentel when he began his interest in oenology, devoting himself to the winemaking business.
Today, a century later, the Quinta da Pacheca continues with a family touch. The new generation of the Serpa Pimentel family , assumes there responsibility for the company and his successes.
- QuickviewWith a deep and intense red ruby colour, Pacheca Vintage 2012 presents an amazing intensity of red fruits aromas, perfectly combined with the complexity and elegance of the berries fragrances. On the palate is fresh with an intense flavour of black fruits. This 2012 Vintage is a Port of great structure and volume, with a long and irresistible finish, being possible to feel until the end the amazing flavours of raspberries and blackberries.$46,35
- QuickviewPacheca White Port presents a yellow colour with golden shades. Its aroma is fruity, being possible to feel soft notes of citrus fruits, toasted nuts like walnuts and delicate notes of honey. On the mouth, Pacheca White Port is fresh, elegant and the aftertaste is slightly buttery and slightly delicious.$10,52
- QuickviewPacheca LBV Port Wine is produced with grapes from Old Vines, more precisely from grapes varieties of Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Francesa. Its colour is deep and opaque. In the nose is a quite elegant wine, with highlight to fruity notes of red fruits and raisins. In the palate is complex, fruity, with slight notes of spices and structured tannins.$13,94
- QuickviewWith a vibrant golden colour, Pacheca Lágrima Port is a wine with sweet and fruity aroma, highlighting the fresh notes of orange blossom. In the mouth, is a full-bodied complex and buttery Port. It is possible to feel the sweetness of ripe fruits and slight notes of honey. Enjoy your Pacheca Lágrima Port fresh as an aperitif or to pair with a foie gras appetizer or even with an irresistible dessert.$12,62
- QuickviewPacheca Pink is a Port Wine with a vibrant pinkish colour, that is a result from a mixture of several red grapes varieties, that were vinified to extract the freshness of its fruity flavours. It is possible to experience fruity aromas, with special attention to sweet notes of red fruits such as cherries and raspberries. In the mouth, is a fresh and sweet Port, with the presence of delicate cherry, grapefruit and honey notes, perfectly balanced by a slight acidity. This Port Wine is perfect to enjoy with a few ice rocks as an aperitif or as a refreshing cocktail.$13,06
- QuickviewPacheca 40 Year Old Tawny is a wine which resulted from a blend of several wines aged in oak casks. Throughout aging, the wine gets a rich and intense amber color. The aromas are elegant and complex, highlighting the aromas of toasted nuts, intense notes of chocolate and buttery caramel, which are perfectly combined with the delicate nuances of fine oak wood.$106,43