THE FIRST RECORDS DATED 1636
The Kopke brand comes up with the German family that settled in Lisbon in 1636 of the same name. Nicolau Kopke played the Consul General function of the Hanseatic League. In 1638 his son Christiano Kopke is instituted by the Port as a trader and exporter, starting his port wine export process.
The Kopke Port Wine is known for its features and quality and becomes a benchmark in the market holding a prominent place. With the death of one of the family members, with a major role in the company’s management, it ceases to be managed in Portugal and is now managed in England.
The difficulty in maintaining the company’s management and the financial problems that derived from World War II, caused the company to be sold in 1953 to the Barros family. However the Kopke house maintained a large commercial independence. The company over the years was being modernized in terms of production and planting of vines of the best known and varied castes.
In 2006 the House Kopke is acquired by Sogevinus group, keeping the brand with the same quality and the same prestige since its existence and market leader in the Port Wines in the “Harvest” category.
- QuickviewKopke Harvest 1974 is an example of another magnificent production of the Kopke house. With an amber color and slight orange reflections, this wine seduces with its aromatic notes of walnuts and hazelnuts. On the palate it presents itself as a well-structured Port wine with intense flavors without losing its elegance and balance.$167,48
- QuickviewWith an intense amber color, this Kopke Harvest 1975 presents soft aromas of dried fruits perfectly enclosed by delicate spicy notes. On the palate is a soft, silky and well-structured wine. Its elegance extends, providing a compelling and lasting finish.$153,32
- QuickviewWith an amber color and golden reflections, Kopke Harvest 1976 is a wine of intense and complex aromas, suggesting delicate notes of condensed milk, vanilla and coffee. On the palate it is a soft and well-structured Port wine that provides a lasting and well balanced finish.$186,87
- QuickviewKopke Harvest 1978 is an awarded Port wine owner of a unique elegance. With a vibrant brick color, in the nose it is possible to feel the harmony of aromas as spices and delicate notes of dried fruits. On the palate is intense, well-structured and it has a magnificent balance.$192,40
- QuickviewKopke Harvest 1979 is an intense amber color Port Wine aged in oak barrels. It owns a complex fragrance of dried fruits and delicate wood notes, while on the palate it is possible to feel the balance of flavors as figs. The finish is perfect and it does not disappoint.$167,97
- QuickviewWith an amber color, Kopke Harvest 1980 presents itself as an elegant and complex wine. It is possible to feel the harmony of aromas like dry figs and nuts, especially walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts. On the palate it stands out its silky texture with soft notes of honey and toasted nuts. Well balanced and powerful, this harvest Kopke is a one of kind Port Wine.$142,13
- QuickviewThe Kopke Harvest 1981 reveals a vibrating dark amber color. On the nose you can feel all the delicacy of floral scents such as violets and roses, and a nutty fragrance perfectly combined with the freshness of citrus and slight notes of spices. On the palate it reveals has a concentrated wine, powerful and with an incredible depth, providing an amazing finish.$132,89
- QuickviewIntense amber color and light golden reflections, this Kopke Harvest 1987 presents itself as an elegant wine with complex aromas and rich flavors. On the nose you can feel the aroma of ripe cherries, candied fruits such as dried apricots and aromatic wood notes. The palate is rich, soft and elegant, with a perfect, long-lasting finish.$123,75
- QuickviewThe Kopke Harvest 1998 is an elegant and complex wine. Even though it has intense flavors is a well balanced wine. With a bright reddish brown color, presents a set of delicate aromas marked by the presence of nuts, spices, honey and fresh red fruits like cherries.$70,11
- QuickviewPort Wine Kopke Harvest 2003 White has a brownish amber color. Its delicate aromas of caramel, ripe fruits and light notes of spices like nutmeg, give it sophistication and complexity.
- QuickviewBrownish color with light orange reflections, Kopke Harvest 2005 seduces with its sophisticated aromas of raisins, nuts, dried fruit and light spice notes. On the palate you can feel the complexity of flavors like candied fruit and raisins.$46,33
- QuickviewThe Kopke Harvest 2006 is a golden brown color Port wine with a few light reddish highlights. It is possible to feel the amazing fragrance of dried fruits, vanilla, ripe fruits and slight notes of spices. On the palate is a sophisticated wine with balanced tannins and mild acidity.$43,07
- QuickviewAged in oak barrels, Kopke Tawny 30 Years is a wine with an incredible complexity and intensity. It features a smooth brownish-orange color and aromas of vanilla, dried fruit and light spicy notes. On the palate, it’s a really soft and balanced Port wine, providing a long lasting finish.$146,81
- QuickviewWith complex aromas of nuts, honey, butterscotch and slight notes of spices, Kopke Tawny 10 Years leaves in the palate the sentation of delicate flavors of dried fruits, caramel, chocolate and wood.$35,99
- QuickviewIf you are looking for a one of kind Port Wine, this Kopke Harvest 1965 is perfect for you. Considered 2015 Best Port Wine with a score of 98 points by the highly respected magazine Wine & Spirits, this wine surprises by its aromatic notes of marzipan, honey and roasted nuts it provides a perfect smooth finish. Coffret Kopke Harvest 1965 has a luxurious case and a unique bottle design, perfect for a memorable gift.$301,83
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewThe Port wines are produced with batches from a single harvest, which are then aged in wood before being bottled. Kopke Harvest 1982 has a dark orange colour, spicy floral aromas and delicious flavours of citrus fruits. When drinked it is possible to taste flavours of dried fruits and orange zest, providing a long and irresistible aftertaste.$137,16
- QuickviewKopke Harvest 1989 is a Port Wine created exclusively with wines from the 1989 harvest, which was then aged in wood for at least 7 years prior to its bottling. This Port features a tawny amber colour and intense aromas of dried fruits, vanilla and hints of roasted coffee.$89,33
- QuickviewThe Kopke Vintage 1997 is a Port Wine with an intense red colour and aromas of ripe red fruits and complex hints of spices. On the palate is as a very full-bodied and structured Port, with vigorous tannins. It presents complex and floral aromas, providing a long and persistent aftertaste.$101,36
- QuickviewThe C.N. Kopke is the oldest company in Portugal that is dedicated to the Port Wine production since 1638. Kopke is considered a prestigious brand and reference in the national and international market. The 20 year old Kopke is an amazing Port to enjoy in the company of some dear friends or family.$56,16
- QuickviewKopke Harvest 2004 is a Port Wine of a dark brown colour with reddish shaddes and complex, classic and deep aromas. It features aromas of red fruits, nuts and hints of vanilla and provides a burst of powerful flavours. A fresh Port with soft and smooth tannins and a long and intense aftertaste.$51,88
- QuickviewKopke Harvest 1957 is a Port Wine produced from wine batches from 1957 harvest, which is then aged in oak casks for at least seven years before being bottled. This Kopke features an incredible amber colour, delicate and complex aromas and some notes of honey and orange.$559,05
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewKopke Harvest 1984 is produced with batches from 1984 harvest. It is a Port of a very intense amber colour, concentrated and with complex aromas of dried fruits, spices and hints of vanilla. On the palate this wine is refined and elegant, with a unique freshness. Don't miss the opportunity of enjoy this elegant 37.5 cl editionand share it with your better half.$165,03
- QuickviewKopke White 10 Years is described by being a fresh and elegant Port Wine and also for having an amazing balance of flavours. It presents aromas of dried fruits as hazelnuts, figs and honey and some hints of citrus fruits like orange. On the palate is a full-bodied Port Wine with a long and persistent aftertaste.$47,71
- QuickviewThe Harvest Port Wines have the particularity of being produced only with wine batches from a single harvest, and then aged for at least seven years in wood barrels. Kopke Harvest 1999 is a Port with a dark golden colour, quite attractive and elegant, and fruity aromas of berries.$58,13
- QuickviewThe Kopke Harvest 2003 is a Port wine with a very intense red colour, reminding a young tawny. With captivating aromas of dried fruits, it stands stands out smooth notes of spices. On the palate it is a very delicate and sophisticated Port, with a good structure and with a well balanced acidity. The aftertaste is a long and persistent.$55,17
- QuickviewKopke Harvest 1964 is created only with batches from 1964 harvest and has aged in oak casks for more than seven years, before being bottled. Presents a clear amber color and elegant aromas of dried fruits, with delicate notes of chocolate and coffee.$350,55
Free shipping for EU countries.