THE FIRST RECORDS DATED 1636
The Kopke Port Wine is known for its features and quality and becomes a benchmark in the market holding a prominent place. With the death of one of the family members, with a major role in the company’s management, it ceases to be managed in Portugal and is now managed in England.
The difficulty in maintaining the company’s management and the financial problems that derived from World War II, caused the company to be sold in 1953 to the Barros family. However the Kopke house maintained a large commercial independence. The company over the years was being modernized in terms of production and planting of vines of the best known and varied castes.
In 2006 the House Kopke is acquired by Sogevinus group, keeping the brand with the same quality and the same prestige since its existence and market leader in the Port Wines in the “Harvest” category.
- Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 1960 to 1970, Harvest, Kopke, Old Port Wine, Port Wines, Rare & Old, Wine TypesA wine of an exceptional quality, from a single harvest. Kopke Harvest 1965 is definitely an exquisite Port Wine with aromatic notes of marzipan, honey and roasted nuts and a perfect smooth finish. These qualities didn’t left the highly respected magazine Wine & Spirits indifferent, distinguish it as 2015 Best Port Wine, with a score of 98 points. Don’t miss the chance of getting it for yourself.€238,50
Free shipping for EU countries.€238,50
- Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 1970 to 1980, Harvest, Kopke, Port Wines, Wine TypesKopke Harvest 1979 is an intense amber color Port Wine aged in oak barrels. It owns a complex fragrance of dried fruits and delicate wood notes, while on the palate it is possible to feel the balance of flavors as figs. The finish is perfect and it does not disappoint.€150,74€150,74
- Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 1960 to 1970, Harvest, Kopke, Old Port Wine, Port Wines, Rare & Old, Wine TypesIf you are looking for a one of kind Port Wine, this Kopke Harvest 1965 is perfect for you. Considered 2015 Best Port Wine with a score of 98 points by the highly respected magazine Wine & Spirits, this wine surprises by its aromatic notes of marzipan, honey and roasted nuts it provides a perfect smooth finish.Coffret Kopke Harvest 1965 has a luxurious case and a unique bottle design, perfect for a memorable gift.€264,76
Free shipping for EU countries.€264,76
- 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Kopke, Port Wines, Wine TypesThe C.N. Kopke is the oldest company in Portugal that is dedicated to the Port Wine production since 1638. Kopke is considered a prestigious brand and reference in the national and international market. The 20 year old Kopke is an amazing Port to enjoy in the company of some dear friends or family.€61,92€61,92
- Brands, Dated Port Wines, Harvest, Kopke, Port Wines, Prior 1960, Rare & Old, Wine TypesKopke Harvest 1957 is a Port Wine produced from wine batches from 1957 harvest, which is then aged in oak casks for at least seven years before being bottled. This Kopke features an incredible amber colour, delicate and complex aromas and some notes of honey and orange.€490,39
Free shipping for EU countries.€490,39
- Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 1990 to 2000, Harvest, Kopke, Port Wines, Wine TypesThe Harvest Port Wines have the particularity of being produced only with wine batches from a single harvest, and then aged for at least seven years in wood barrels. Kopke Harvest 1999 is a Port with a dark golden colour, quite attractive and elegant, and fruity aromas of berries.€64,37€64,37
- Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 1970 to 1980, Harvest, Kopke, Old Port Wine, Port Wines, Rare & Old, Wine TypesWith an amber color and golden reflections, Kopke Harvest 1976 is a wine of intense and complex aromas, suggesting delicate notes of condensed milk, vanilla and coffee. On the palate it is a soft and well-structured Port wine that provides a lasting and well balanced finish.€163,92€163,92