THE FIRST RECORDS DATED 1636
The Kopke Port Wine is known for its features and quality and becomes a benchmark in the market holding a prominent place. With the death of one of the family members, with a major role in the company’s management, it ceases to be managed in Portugal and is now managed in England.
The difficulty in maintaining the company’s management and the financial problems that derived from World War II, caused the company to be sold in 1953 to the Barros family. However the Kopke house maintained a large commercial independence. The company over the years was being modernized in terms of production and planting of vines of the best known and varied castes.
In 2006 the House Kopke is acquired by Sogevinus group, keeping the brand with the same quality and the same prestige since its existence and market leader in the Port Wines in the “Harvest” category.
- Port Wines, 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Kopke, Wine TypesWith complex aromas of nuts, honey, butterscotch and slight notes of spices, Kopke Tawny 10 Years leaves in the palate the sentation of delicate flavors of dried fruits, caramel, chocolate and wood.
€35,08In Stock €35,08
- Port Wines, 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Kopke, Wine TypesThe C.N. Kopke is the oldest company in Portugal that is dedicated to the Port Wine production since 1638. Kopke is considered a prestigious brand and reference in the national and international market. The 20 year old Kopke is an amazing Port to enjoy in the company of some dear friends or family.
€68,81In Stock €68,81
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 1960 to 1970, Harvest, Kopke, Old Port Wine, Rare & Old, Wine TypesIf you are looking for a one of kind Port Wine, this Kopke Harvest 1965 is perfect for you. Considered 2015 Best Port Wine with a score of 98 points by the highly respected magazine Wine & Spirits, this wine surprises by its aromatic notes of marzipan, honey and roasted nuts it provides a perfect smooth finish.Coffret Kopke Harvest 1965 has a luxurious case and a unique bottle design, perfect for a memorable gift.
Free shipping for EU countries.
€278,45In Stock €278,45
- Port Wines, 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Kopke, Wine TypesKopke White 10 Years is described by being a fresh and elegant Port Wine and also for having an amazing balance of flavours. It presents aromas of dried fruits as hazelnuts, figs and honey and some hints of citrus fruits like orange. On the palate is a full-bodied Port Wine with a long and persistent aftertaste.
€47,50In Stock €47,50
- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Harvest, Kopke, Wine TypesBrownish color with light orange reflections, Kopke Harvest 2005 seduces with its sophisticated aromas of raisins, nuts, dried fruit and light spice notes.On the palate you can feel the complexity of flavors like candied fruit and raisins.
€53,48In Stock €53,48
- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Harvest, Kopke, Wine TypesThe Kopke Harvest 2006 is a golden brown color Port wine with a few light reddish highlights. It is possible to feel the amazing fragrance of dried fruits, vanilla, ripe fruits and slight notes of spices. On the palate is a sophisticated wine with balanced tannins and mild acidity.
€54,55In Stock €54,55
- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 1980 to 1990, Harvest, Kopke, Wine TypesThe Kopke Harvest 1981 reveals a vibrating dark amber color. On the nose you can feel all the delicacy of floral scents such as violets and roses, and a nutty fragrance perfectly combined with the freshness of citrus and slight notes of spices. On the palate it reveals has a concentrated wine, powerful and with an incredible depth, providing an amazing finish.
€139,56In Stock €139,56