THE STORY OF THE GRAHAM’S BROTHERS
The first contact with the Symington family came in 1882 when a Scotsman – Andrew James Symington – 19 years old, has traveled to Portugal to work with Graham. Some time later, he started on his own account in the Port wine trade.
In 1970 the Symington family acquired Graham’s brand and continued the legacy of the brand, as a producer of exceptional wines. The Graham’s Vintage, are famous for their elegance, particularly the years 1908, 1912, 1924, 1927 and especially 1948.
DID YOU KNOW…
To commemorate the birth of Prince George, was released a commemorative edition, Harvest Tawny 1982, birth year of the Dukes of Cambridge.
Although, for collectors and connoisseurs, Fonseca House can be a synonym for Vintage Port to many wine lovers from around the world, the company is best known as the producer of Bin nº 27 Port Wine, one of the wines of Porto more popular of all time.
“Ne Oulie” – (Never Forget) is the motto of Graham’s house and it represents the set of values and company philosophy since its founding.
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Wine Types€19,66
Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.A Port Wine that is considered artisanal production, Graham's 10 Years Old Tawny Port is a tribute to the passion for this production method and a tribute to the craftmanship. For lovers of quality and precision in every detail, this wine is a great expressiveness of Tawny Port Wine. Graham's Tawny 10 Years rises from a fascinating selection of reserve wines, aged on average for 10 years. It possesses a reddish-orange colour and complex nutty bouquet, such as walnuts, combined with honey and figs notes. Port wine with a fruity, rich, velvety and mellow flavour that enables a soft, long and perfect finish.€19,66
- Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesMade only from white grapes, this pale coloured Port is fresh and delicate. The grapes used in the production of Graham's Fine White are traditional white varieties from the Douro Valley, such as, Códega, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato and Viosinho. During production this wine has no contact with the grape skins.€9,43€9,43
- Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesGraham's Natura Reserve Port is a wine made from organically grown grapes that meets the requirements and follows the organic certification rules. The method and the winemaking process are fully natural, resulting in a full of expressiveness and powerful wine. At Quinta das Lages and Quinta dos Malvedos, where this Port is produced, spring and summer have hot and dry microclimate, ideal for organic viticulture. This is a Port with a deep dark red colour true to Graham's style, pleasantly fresh, floral and elegant. Full-bodied and with very fruity on the palate and chocolate notes. Prolonged and delicate finish.€14,48€14,48
- 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Wine Types€34,87
Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.Unsurprisingly for wine lovers of Port, Graham's wine excellence is associated with the choice of the highest quality grapes. Graham's 20 Years Old Tawny Port Wine is the pursuit of perfection between the impeccable balance, of young Port wine's freshness, and the ageing complexity of old Port wines. A wine improved for twenty years to achieve a so sought after excellence and to delight consumers. This amber and golden Tawny possesses a rich palate, slightly sweet and delightful. Rich ripe fruit and nut aroma, such as walnuts, and orange zest notes. Graham's Tawny 20 Years is an impeccably balanced Port with a long, elegant finish.€34,87
- After 2010, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Graham's, Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesGraham's Vintage 2016 is a wine that represents the classic and timeless style of the Graham's house. Vibrant bluish and purple color, it is a Vintage with complex aromas. On the nose it is possible to feel notes of black berries and an incredible freshness provided by mint and eucalyptus notes. On the palate, it is an elegant Port, slightly dense, powerful and complete, presenting fresh flavors and fine tannins.€87,70
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Graham's, Magnum, Port Wines, Wine TypesA Wine considered an artisan production, Graham's Tawny Porto 10 years old is a tribute to the passion for this production method and a tribute to artisans. For appreciators of quality and accuracy in every detail, this wine is a fine representation of a Tawny Port Wine. Graham's Tawny 10 Years comes from a fascinating selection of reserve wines, aged on a average period of 10 years. With a reddish orange colour and a complex bouquet were it is possible to sense toasted dried fuits, such as walnuts, combined with notes of honey and figs. A wine owner of rich, fruity flavour, it stands out for its velvety, matured and soft aftertaste. Port Wine lovers do not miss the chance of getting this 4,5Lt bottle and enjoy it with your family and friends.€181,99€181,99
- Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesPort Graham's Reserve Six Grapes Wine has rich and seductive aromas of ripe plum, cherry and dark chocolate notes. The palate is complex, with an excellent structure and a long, lingering finish. Six Grapes Port is one of Graham's original Ports combining vintages from two or three years. The wine has an average of five years of cask ageing. A Blend wine that is fruity, robust and of excellent quality.€14,34€14,34
- 40 Years Port Wine, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Wine Types€124,83
Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.This Port wine bears witness to the passing of generations, since this Port's production is made by setting wines apart, done by the master oenologist's great grandfather, grandfather, father and uncles. Therefore, the Master Blender selects and puts them aside for future generations. This Graham's 40 Years Old Tawny Port is the immemorial tradition and a full of character and expression wine. It possesses golden amber colour and pale green tinge, characteristic of old wines. Complex aroma and a balm that defies age itself. Very fruity on the palate, with raisins and roasted caramel and chocolate notes. Graham's Tawny 40 Years is a Port with a strong, quite elegant aftertaste finish. Award-winning wine with three Gold Medals.€124,83