THE STORY OF THE GRAHAM’S BROTHERS
The first contact with the Symington family came in 1882 when a Scotsman – Andrew James Symington – 19 years old, has traveled to Portugal to work with Graham. Some time later, he started on his own account in the Port wine trade.
In 1970 the Symington family acquired Graham’s brand and continued the legacy of the brand, as a producer of exceptional wines. The Graham’s Vintage, are famous for their elegance, particularly the years 1908, 1912, 1924, 1927 and especially 1948.
DID YOU KNOW…
To commemorate the birth of Prince George, was released a commemorative edition, Harvest Tawny 1982, birth year of the Dukes of Cambridge.
Although, for collectors and connoisseurs, Fonseca House can be a synonym for Vintage Port to many wine lovers from around the world, the company is best known as the producer of Bin nº 27 Port Wine, one of the wines of Porto more popular of all time.
“Ne Oulie” – (Never Forget) is the motto of Graham’s house and it represents the set of values and company philosophy since its founding.
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Wine Types€25,93
Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.A Port Wine that is considered artisanal production, Graham's 10 Years Old Tawny Port is a tribute to the passion for this production method and a tribute to the craftmanship. For lovers of quality and precision in every detail, this wine is a great expressiveness of Tawny Port Wine. Graham's Tawny 10 Years rises from a fascinating selection of reserve wines, aged on average for 10 years. It possesses a reddish-orange colour and complex nutty bouquet, such as walnuts, combined with honey and figs notes. Port wine with a fruity, rich, velvety and mellow flavour that enables a soft, long and perfect finish.In Stock€25,93
- 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Wine Types€42,36
Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.Unsurprisingly for wine lovers of Port, Graham's wine excellence is associated with the choice of the highest quality grapes. Graham's 20 Years Old Tawny Port Wine is the pursuit of perfection between the impeccable balance, of young Port wine's freshness, and the ageing complexity of old Port wines. A wine improved for twenty years to achieve a so sought after excellence and to delight consumers. This amber and golden Tawny possesses a rich palate, slightly sweet and delightful. Rich ripe fruit and nut aroma, such as walnuts, and orange zest notes. Graham's Tawny 20 Years is an impeccably balanced Port with a long, elegant finish.In Stock€42,36
- Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesPort Graham's Reserve Six Grapes Wine has rich and seductive aromas of ripe plum, cherry and dark chocolate notes. The palate is complex, with an excellent structure and a long, lingering finish. Six Grapes Port is one of Graham's original Ports combining vintages from two or three years. The wine has an average of five years of cask ageing. A Blend wine that is fruity, robust and of excellent quality.€17,72In Stock€17,72
- Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Tawny' Port is Graham's signature blend matured for 7-9 years in seasoned oak casks. It has a deep golden-amber colour and a complex nose full of orange peel, cinnamon, prunes, raisins and figs followed by a full body with generous flavour and a long, clean finish.€18,68In Stock€18,68
- Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Graham's, LBV Port Wine, Port Wines, Wine TypesGraham's LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port presents an irresistible aroma which features wild red fruit. Possesses a complex aroma and velvety palate, where berries rule, such as blackberry and blueberry, combined with strong tannins. Matures for about five years in oak casks before bottling which allows the wine development and ageing, also allowing it to be savoured earlier than a Vintage Port Wine. Long, sweet and seductive aftertaste.€16,19In Stock€16,19
- Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesGraham's Fine Tawny Port Wine was born in the best vineyards located in the Upper Douro valley, is a lighter wine than Ruby since the ageing time is longer. On the other hand, it is a slightly softer than Ruby and evolved wine. It offers a nice fruity and dried fruit balance and it is matured in oak barrels for an average of three years, allowing the wine to come into contact with oxygen that freely permeates the barrels wood, thus meaning that the fruity youthful style remains but that it begins to acquire the persistence of an aged Tawny Port. The palate is slightly dry, elegant and velvety. Possesses an aroma of ripe fruit, nicely balanced with dried nuts notes.€9,29In Stock€9,29
- Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesMade only from white grapes, this pale coloured Port is fresh and delicate. The grapes used in the production of Graham's Fine White are traditional white varieties from the Douro Valley, such as, Códega, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato and Viosinho. During production this wine has no contact with the grape skins.€9,31In Stock€9,31
- Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesAs the name implies, this wine is particularly dry since most of its sugar has been lost in fermentation. A limited number of white grape varieties are used in this Port production, foremost amongst which is Malvasia Fina, which gives this wine its attractive fruity and crisp flavour. Graham's Extra Dry White makes an excellent aperitif when served chilled or as a long drink with tonic water and a slice of lemon.€10,16In Stock€10,16