THE STORY OF THE GRAHAM’S BROTHERS
The story of two brothers, who founded in 1820, the one that would become one of the best houses of port wine. William and John Graham bet and dedicated themselves to the production of Port wine, benefiting from its privileged trade relations with Scotland and India, to project the name Graham’s Port until our days.
The first contact with the Symington family came in 1882 when a Scotsman – Andrew James Symington – 19 years old, has traveled to Portugal to work with Graham. Some time later, he started on his own account in the Port wine trade.
In 1970 the Symington family acquired Graham’s brand and continued the legacy of the brand, as a producer of exceptional wines. The Graham’s Vintage, are famous for their elegance, particularly the years 1908, 1912, 1924, 1927 and especially 1948.
DID YOU KNOW…
To commemorate the birth of Prince George, was released a commemorative edition, Harvest Tawny 1982, birth year of the Dukes of Cambridge.
Although, for collectors and connoisseurs, Fonseca House can be a synonym for Vintage Port to many wine lovers from around the world, the company is best known as the producer of Bin nº 27 Port Wine, one of the wines of Porto more popular of all time.
“Ne Oulie” – (Never Forget) is the motto of Graham’s house and it represents the set of values and company philosophy since its founding.
- QuickviewGraham's Stone Terraces Vintage 2015 is the second Vintage produced from the stone terraces of Quinta dos Malvedos. Although still young, it reveals an exceptional elegance and complexity, with a prospect that it will ages superbly. This Port wine reveals sublime floral aromas; bouquet of roses and violets. It is still possible to note the very discreet presence of caramel notes. On the palate, it is a rich and elegant Vintage with some mineral freshness and soft notes of spices.232,99€
- QuickviewTo celebrate Her Majesty, the Queen Elizabeth II 90º birthday, Graham’s has created a magnificent Port Wine of limited edition from a carefully selection of three Vintage wines: 1935, 1924 and 1912.There are only 500 bottles available of Graham’s 90 Years, making it a unique and very special batch.Its magnificence didn’t let the reputable wine expert magazine, Wine Spectator, indifferent. This magazine distinguished this Port Wine with an amazing score of 97 points.1.199,00€
- QuickviewGraham's Fine Tawny Port Wine was born in the best vineyards located in the Upper Douro valley, is a lighter wine than Ruby since the ageing time is longer. On the other hand, it is a slightly softer than Ruby and evolved wine. It offers a nice fruity and dried fruit balance and it is matured in oak barrels for an average of three years, allowing the wine to come into contact with oxygen that freely permeates the barrels wood, thus meaning that the fruity youthful style remains but that it begins to acquire the persistence of an aged Tawny Port. The palate is slightly dry, elegant and velvety. Possesses an aroma of ripe fruit, nicely balanced with dried nuts notes.8,12€
- QuickviewIn Graham's, know-how and dedication go through three unique arts, namely: blending art, cooperage art and ageing art; when the three are combined they give rise to exceptional Old Tawny Port wine. The expressiveness of wood works, hand in hand, with the time to create one of the greatest Port wines. Graham's mastered the production of 30 Years Old Tawny Port, already contemplating the range of three know-how arts, and at the same time does not rule out the importance of wood expression and ageing time. Possesses amber colour with a touch of orange, magnificent dried fruit aroma and a concentrated and mature palate with fruity and honeyed suggestions. Sublime, velvety Port with an impressive finish.73,19€
- QuickviewMade only from white grapes, this pale coloured Port is fresh and delicate. The grapes used in the production of Graham's Fine White are traditional white varieties from the Douro Valley, such as, Códega, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato and Viosinho. During production this wine has no contact with the grape skins.8,12€
- QuickviewGraham's Natura Reserve Port is a wine made from organically grown grapes that meets the requirements and follows the organic certification rules. The method and the winemaking process are fully natural, resulting in a full of expressiveness and powerful wine. At Quinta das Lages and Quinta dos Malvedos, where this Port is produced, spring and summer have hot and dry microclimate, ideal for organic viticulture. This is a Port with a deep dark red colour true to Graham's style, pleasantly fresh, floral and elegant. Full-bodied and with very fruity on the palate and chocolate notes. Prolonged and delicate finish.14,15€
- QuickviewThe Tawny' Port is Graham's signature blend matured for 7-9 years in seasoned oak casks. It has a deep golden-amber colour and a complex nose full of orange peel, cinnamon, prunes, raisins and figs followed by a full body with generous flavour and a long, clean finish.14,70€
- QuickviewGraham's Ruby Port is full-bodied with youthful freshness and attractive luscious fruit. Very deep-coloured and intensely aromatic, this Port is bottled young so as to retain the assertiveness of the fruit, a recognizable Graham hallmark.8,12€
- QuickviewThe process of making Vintage Port is a fine-tuned art. Charles selects specific parcels of vines from each of these properties to create a perfect harmony and balance. The proof is in the tasting. Grahams Vintage Magnum 2011 Port is more than the sum of its parts. If youve tasted, we think youll agree.181,97€
- QuickviewGraham's Harvest 1972, is a wine from a single harvest. It is a wine of vibrant golden colour, very attractive and with reddish shades. Exquisite aromas with floral hints.215,16€
- QuickviewA Wine considered an artisan production, Graham's Tawny Porto 10 years old is a tribute to the passion for this production method and a tribute to artisans. For appreciators of quality and accuracy in every detail, this wine is a fine representation of a Tawny Port Wine. Graham's Tawny 10 Years comes from a fascinating selection of reserve wines, aged on a average period of 10 years. With a reddish orange colour and a complex bouquet were it is possible to sense toasted dried fuits, such as walnuts, combined with notes of honey and figs. A wine owner of rich, fruity flavour, it stands out for its velvety, matured and soft aftertaste. Port Wine lovers do not miss the chance of getting this 4,5Lt bottle and enjoy it with your family and friends.147,60€
- QuickviewGraham's Vintage 2000 Port has a deep ruby colour, of typical Graham's balm, where the ripe plum and blackberry are prevalent and cistus suggestions abound. Pleasantly mild Port Wine on the palate, despite its youth. Full of pure wealth and concentration, full-bodied, with great length, intensity and clean finish on the mouth.102,00€
- QuickviewUnsurprisingly for wine lovers of Port, Graham's wine excellence is associated with the choice of the highest quality grapes. Graham's 20 Years Old Tawny Port Wine is the pursuit of perfection between the impeccable balance, of young Port wine's freshness, and the ageing complexity of old Port wines. A wine improved for twenty years to achieve a so sought after excellence and to delight consumers. This amber and golden Tawny possesses a rich palate, slightly sweet and delightful. Rich ripe fruit and nut aroma, such as walnuts, and orange zest notes. Graham's Tawny 20 Years is an impeccably balanced Port with a long, elegant finish.36,29€
- QuickviewGraham's Vintage 2011 Port was declared a wine that perfectly reached ripening stage, one of the greatest Vintages of the century. An eccentric aroma that combines Chinese black tea and ripe red fruit in fine blue-violet hues. Quite fruity, it engages in a cunning mixture of dark chocolate flavours, ripe, balanced and not dried tannins, in a regulated acidity. A complex Vintage with incredible intensity. With evident Graham's Vintage hallmarks, its style is full-bodied and concentrated with firm structure.115,62€
- QuickviewThis Port wine bears witness to the passing of generations, since this Ports production is made by setting wines apart, done by the master oenologists great grandfather, grandfather, father and uncles. Therefore, the Master Blender selects and puts them aside for future generations. This Graham's 40 Years Old Tawny Port is the immemorial tradition and a full of character and expression wine. It possesses golden amber colour and pale green tinge, characteristic of old wines. Complex aroma and a balm that defies age itself. Very fruity on the palate, with raisins and roasted caramel and chocolate notes. Graham's Tawny 40 Years is a Port with a strong, quite elegant aftertaste finish. Award-winning wine with three Gold Medals.109,47€
- QuickviewGraham's Tawny 20 Years is the pursuit of perfection between the amazing balance of freshness of young Port Wines and the complexity of the aged ones. An wine improved over 20 years to achieve the pretended excellence and delight the consumers. With an amber and tawny gold colour and complex but harmonious flavours. Rich aroma of riped fruits, nuts, such as walnuts and notes of orange zest. Impeccably balanced with a long and elegant finish. An elegant wine from 20 years ago in a special bottle of 4, 5Lt to ven the most demanding Port Wine lovers.244,60€
- QuickviewPort Graham's Single Tawny 1952 is an exclusive edition Wine created in honor of Queen Elizabeth II of England to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Queen's ascension to the throne. Enjoy this exclusive Port Wine edition.341,12€
- QuickviewGraham's Vintage 2007 Magnum is a Port Wine produced using traditional methods. It is a wine that has aged for 18 months in oak barrels and was bottled in May of 2009 without any filtration or clarification.167,53€
- QuickviewGraham's Vintage Double Magnum 2007 is a Port wine made by using traditional methods. It is a wine that has aged for 18 months in oak barrels and was bottled in Mayof 2009 without any filtration or clarification. In this edition you have the opportunity of enjoying this wine in a family environment, since it is a bottle that allows several people to taste it.401,16€
- QuickviewAs the name implies, this wine is particularly dry since most of its sugar has been lost in fermentation. A limited number of white grape varieties are used in this Port production, foremost amongst which is Malvasia Fina, which gives this wine its attractive fruity and crisp flavour. Graham's Extra Dry White makes an excellent aperitif when served chilled or as a long drink with tonic water and a slice of lemon.9,23€
- QuickviewGraham's Harvest 1982 was a Special Edition created to celebrate Prince George of Cambridge birth. This Port is an edition even more exclusive when compared to bottles of 75 cl. Enjoy this magnificient Port Wine Graham's in a 4, 5Lt bottle edition.688,80€
- QuickviewGraham’s Quinta dos Malvedos Vintage Double Magnum 2012 is a special edition of Graham's, being produced few bottles of it. It is an edition where Port Wine quality is considered excellent. Enjoy this special edition of a 3Lt bottle.349,70€
- QuickviewPort Graham's Reserve Six Grapes Wine has rich and seductive aromas of ripe plum, cherry and dark chocolate notes. The palate is complex, with an excellent structure and a long, lingering finish. Six Grapes Port is one of Graham's original Ports combining vintages from two or three years. The wine has an average of five years of cask ageing. A Blend wine that is fruity, robust and of excellent quality.13,41€
- QuickviewGraham's Vintage Wines come from four farms of the Upper Douro Valley: Quinta dos Malvedos, Quinta das Lages, Quinta da Vila Velha and Quinta de Vale de Malhadas. These farms produce extraordinary quality grapes for Graham's classic vintages production, and one of those wines is Graham's Vintage 2003 Port, which has endless layers of ripe fruit, where blackberry and violet notes stand out. Deep structure, liquorice flavour combined with strong rich tannins that make it a Port Wine of an exceptional complexity. Possesses opaque violet colour.102,00€
- QuickviewA Port Wine that is considered artisanal production, Graham's 10 Years Old Tawny Port is a tribute to the passion for this production method and a tribute to the craftmanship. For lovers of quality and precision in every detail, this wine is a great expressiveness of Tawny Port Wine. Graham's Tawny 10 Years rises from a fascinating selection of reserve wines, aged on average for 10 years. It possesses a reddish-orange colour and complex nutty bouquet, such as walnuts, combined with honey and figs notes. Port wine with a fruity, rich, velvety and mellow flavour that enables a soft, long and perfect finish.19,43€