The Port Dalva is a contemporary brand, focused on change and futurism. The Dalva designation focus on the name of its founder. It is considered a mark of election with international and national vision. The choice of this name is based on the importance to be recognized and pronounced in all languages without difficulty.
It presents great heterogeneity on his harvest and the White Port Wines earn his highlight, such as port wine Rosé, Moscatel, the Douro DOP Reserve and the visionary reference of Port Golden White Wine, a “Harvest ” wine with rare Port Wines.
Porto Dalva is a different brand. From harvesting to the offer of innovative wines, Dalva challenges Portuguese renowned chefs to create exclusive and limited editions of Port Wine !
- QuickviewDalva Tawny 40 Years aged in wood during several years in which, the age mentioned in the bottle is equivalent to a ' blend ' of several «Harvest» Port Wines. As this wine aged for many years in wood, it will present a golden colour with greenish shades that will evolve until it reach a very complex «bouquet», enhancing its aromas of dried fruits, wood and spices.135,51€
- QuickviewDalva Harvest 2007 White has rich flavors like figs, dried fruit, jam of white plums, it stands out as a complex wine, sweet and luscious. On the palate is very elegant, it has a silky texture that surrounds the palate, providing a very long finish, austere, however very classy.37,92€
- QuickviewDalva Harvest 1994 has a ruby opaque color, revealing on the nose a whole intensity of smells like jelly fruits perfectly combined with spicy soft notes. On the palate, you can feel the complexity and elegance of flavors like nuts, cinnamon and coffee.53,60€
- QuickviewFrom a single harvest, Dalva Harvest 2004 shows delicate aromas of red fruits, figs and marzipan. On the palate, you can feel the balance of flavors like caramel, coffee and light oak notes. With age, this wine can develop tastes like nuts and cinnamon, but without losing its freshness and original elegance.30,80€
- QuickviewWith aromas of fruit and marmalade and hints of spices, it is how we can describe Dalva 1991 Harvest. A soft and fresh wine that despite the time it does not lose this characteristic, and can get dried fruit, cinnamon and coffee flavours.42,50€
- QuickviewAn Harvest Port is a wine made from batches from a single harvest that is placed in oak casks for a aging period of seven years before being bottled. With refined flavours and aromas, Dalva 1992 Harvest presents flavours and aromas of fruit jam, marmalade and spices. As the years pass by, this wine acquires clear flavours of dried fruits, cinnamon and coffee.43,04€
- QuickviewThis Dalva presents itself as a wine with aromas of fresh fruit and strong tannins. This collection represents 10% of the total production of a year, using only top-quality grapes (A and B). This Port Wine is very full-bodied and has a deep colour. The Vintage wines age two and a half years before being bottled and at should age at least three to four years in the bottle before being served, followed by another ten to thirty years to achieve the perfect point of evolution and complexity.41,91€
- QuickviewDalva Rosé was the last type of Port released by Dalva in the year of 2008, produduced with the same type of grapes of a Ruby Port but with a more limited exposure to the grape peel, only long enough to make the wine pink. It's a very fruity Port that must be served cold or with a slice of orange. A wine with strong flavours of raspberry, strawberry, notes of cherry, honey and grapefruit. A good balance of sweetness.10,12€
- QuickviewDalva Harvest 2000 is a Port that owns a bright amber colour and aromas of marmelade, spices and ripe fruits. Over the years the "Harvest" are wines that evolve and end up acquiring flavours of cinnamon, coffee and dried fruits, however they never lose their elegance and freshness.36,42€
- QuickviewDalva 10 Years is a Port that features a golden color with slight reddish notes. It is a wine with aromas of jam and dried fruits. On the palateis quite balanced, delicate and with fantastic flavours of fruit and spices. The aftertaste is long, slightly spicy and fresh.31,68€
- QuickviewDalva Harvest 1966 is a wine form a single harvest of a specific year. The peculiarity of this wine is that it has no indication of age as a blended tawny (10, 20, 30, 40,), but instead an indication, it has the year mentioned on the label and, for this reason, an Harvest wine should not be confused with a Vintage. An Harvest wine should age a minimum period of seven years in oak barrels before being bottled.317,34€
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewThe harvest Port Wines are always a wise choice, as are wines produced from a single harvest and that are aged for about seven years in oak casks before being bottled. Dalva 1982 Harvest is a Port Wine with intense aromas and flavours of fruits, marmalade and spices. With the time this Port will acquire flavours of nuts, cinnamon and coffee.85,01€
- QuickviewDalva Harvest 1967 is a wine form a single harvest of a specific year. The peculiarity of this wine is that it has no indication of age as a blended tawny (10, 20, 30, 40,), but instead an indication, it has the year mentioned on the label and, for this reason, an Harvest wine should not be confused with a Vintage. An Harvest wine should age a minimum period of seven years in oak barrels before being bottled.347,73€
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewAn harvest Port is a wine produced from batches of wine from a single harvest, which is aged in oak casks for about seven years, being then bottled. It has complex and deep aromas and flavours of marmalade fruits and spices that are typical from this Dalva 1999 Harvest.41,84€
- QuickviewA Port with intense aromas and flavours is this Dalva 1985 Harvest, which offers fantastic aromas of fruit jam, marmalade and spices. These aromas will change as the time passes by, acquiring aromas of dried fruits, cinnamon and coffee. All these combined flavours and aromas in a 1985 harvest wine that you won't want to miss.86,10€
- QuickviewDalva Tawny 30 Years rested in wood casks during various years, in which, the age mentioned on the bottle is the average of a ' blend ' of several «Harvest» Port wines. As this wine has aged for many years in wood, it will present a golden colour with greenish shades that will evolve until they reach a very complex fragrance, in which are enhanced the aromas of dried fruits, wood, spices and toasted.155,83€
- QuickviewDalva 20 Years Dry White is a pioneer 20 year Port due to the fact that it has a lower sugar content when compared with others of the same age. This Port features a bright amber colour with deep and complex aromas and citrus fruits, honey and almonds. On the palate this Port is quite firm, elegant, being possible to feel notes of orange and spices in the aftertaste.55,01€
- QuickviewDalva Decanter 10 Years is a Port Wine that presents a golden colour with slight reddish accents.In terms of aromas, is a wine with lovely fragrances of jam and dried fruits. On the palate is a quite balanced wine, with delicate and fantastic flavours of fruit and spices, noting some spicy scents that end up providing a fresh and long aftertaste. This amazing Port Wine now available in a Special Edition bottled in a decanter.50,04€
- QuickviewThe Harvest Port Wines are wines produced from harvested batches from one year and then aged for at least seven years in wood. Dalva Harvest 1968 is a wine with intense aromas and flavours of jam, marmalade and spices. This wine over the years tend to acquire flavours of coffee, dried fruits and cinnamon.326,91€
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewDalva 10 Years Dry White is a Port Wine that aged in old French casks, giving it the intense and persistent aromas. This Port features elegant flavours of tangerine and soft nuances of dried fruits like almonds. On the palate it is possible to feel characteristical flavours of dried fruit and a wonderful freshness in the aftertaste.38,98€
- QuickviewA Port Wine with aromas of fruit jam, marmalade and spices is how we can describe this Dalva 1990 Harvest. The Harvest Ports with time, tend to stay with clear flavours, and this one is no exception. flavours and aromas of dried fruits, cinnamon and coffee are an essential part of this wine as years pass by.49,04€
- QuickviewDalva 20 Years is a Port Wine with incredible aromas, in which stands out candied orange, spices and dried figs. In the mouth, the Dalva 20 Years is a very fresh and fragrant wine, with a long and harmonious aftertaste of coffee and cinnamon notes.81,32€
- QuickviewDalva Harvest 1971 GW 50 cl is the third "Golden White" created by C. da Silva, being indeed a big surprise since several Port Wine admirers tried to guess the harvest year. This Port is from a white harvest, being quite desired for many Port Wine lovers. It has a lighter colour when compared with the other two Golden White Port Wines, and present irresistible aromas of candied orange, exotic wood, honey and nutmeg.178,73€
- QuickviewDalva Harvest 1995 is a wine produced from the batches of 1995 harvest that were then aged in oak casks for a seven year period, and then bottled. With aromas of fruit jam, marmalade and spices, this Port Wine is delicious, soft and very fresh.38,14€
- QuickviewDalva Harvest 1940 is a wine form a single harvest of a specific year. The peculiarity of this wine is that it has no indication of age as a blended tawny (10, 20, 30, 40,), but instead an indication, it has the year mentioned on the label and, for this reason, an Harvest wine should not be confused with a Vintage. An Harvest wine should age a minimum period of seven years in oak barrels before being bottled.792,87€
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewDalva Harvest 1975 is a wine form a single harvest of a specific year. The peculiarity of this wine is that it has no indication of age as a blended tawny (10, 20, 30, 40,), but instead an indication, it has the year mentioned on the label and, for this reason, an Harvest wine should not be confused with a Vintage. An Harvest wine should age a minimum period of seven years in oak barrels before being bottled.164,33€