It presents great heterogeneity on his harvest and the White Port Wines earn his highlight, such as port wine Rosé, Moscatel, the Douro DOP Reserve and the visionary reference of Port Golden White Wine, a “Harvest ” wine with rare Port Wines.
Porto Dalva is a different brand. From harvesting to the offer of innovative wines, Dalva challenges Portuguese renowned chefs to create exclusive and limited editions of Port Wine !
- Black Friday, Brands, Dalva, Port Wines, Rosé Port Wine, Wine TypesDalva Rosé was the last type of Port released by Dalva in the year of 2008, produduced with the same type of grapes of a Ruby Port but with a more limited exposure to the grape peel, only long enough to make the wine pink. It's a very fruity Port that must be served cold or with a slice of orange. A wine with strong flavours of raspberry, strawberry, notes of cherry, honey and grapefruit. A good balance of sweetness.€10,61€10,61
- Brands, Dalva, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Harvest, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesDalva Harvest 2007 White has rich flavors like figs, dried fruit, jam of white plums, it stands out as a complex wine, sweet and luscious. On the palate is very elegant, it has a silky texture that surrounds the palate, providing a very long finish, austere, however very classy.€39,75€39,75
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Dalva, Port Wines, Wine TypesDalva 10 Years Dry White is a Port Wine that aged in old French casks, giving it the intense and persistent aromas. This Port features elegant flavours of tangerine and soft nuances of dried fruits like almonds. On the palate it is possible to feel characteristical flavours of dried fruit and a wonderful freshness in the aftertaste.€38,98€38,98
- Brands, Dalva, Dated Port Wines, From 1980 to 1990, Harvest, Port Wines, Wine TypesA Port Wine with aromas of fruit jam, marmalade and spices is how we can describe this Dalva 1990 Harvest. The Harvest Ports with time, tend to stay with clear flavours, and this one is no exception. flavours and aromas of dried fruits, cinnamon and coffee are an essential part of this wine as years pass by.€51,01€51,01
- Brands, Dalva, Dated Port Wines, From 1990 to 2000, Harvest, Port Wines, Wine TypesWith aromas of fruit and marmalade and hints of spices, it is how we can describe Dalva 1991 Harvest. A soft and fresh wine that despite the time it does not lose this characteristic, and can get dried fruit, cinnamon and coffee flavours.€53,60€53,60
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Dalva, Port Wines, Wine TypesDalva 10 Years is a Port that features a golden color with slight reddish notes. It is a wine with aromas of jam and dried fruits. On the palateis quite balanced, delicate and with fantastic flavours of fruit and spices. The aftertaste is long, slightly spicy and fresh.€31,68€31,68
- 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Dalva, Port Wines, Wine TypesDalva Decanter 10 Years is a Port Wine that presents a golden colour with slight reddish accents.In terms of aromas, is a wine with lovely fragrances of jam and dried fruits. On the palate is a quite balanced wine, with delicate and fantastic flavours of fruit and spices, noting some spicy scents that end up providing a fresh and long aftertaste. This amazing Port Wine now available in a Special Edition bottled in a decanter.€52,34€52,34
- Brands, Dalva, Dated Port Wines, From 1990 to 2000, Harvest, Port Wines, Wine TypesThis Dalva presents itself as a wine with aromas of fresh fruit and strong tannins. This collection represents 10% of the total production of a year, using only top-quality grapes (A and B). This Port Wine is very full-bodied and has a deep colour. The Vintage wines age two and a half years before being bottled and at should age at least three to four years in the bottle before being served, followed by another ten to thirty years to achieve the perfect point of evolution and complexity.€43,75€43,75