It presents great heterogeneity on his harvest and the White Port Wines earn his highlight, such as port wine Rosé, Moscatel, the Douro DOP Reserve and the visionary reference of Port Golden White Wine, a “Harvest ” wine with rare Port Wines.
Porto Dalva is a different brand. From harvesting to the offer of innovative wines, Dalva challenges Portuguese renowned chefs to create exclusive and limited editions of Port Wine !
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Dalva, Rosé Port Wine, Wine TypesDalva Rosé was the last type of Port released by Dalva in the year of 2008, produduced with the same type of grapes of a Ruby Port but with a more limited exposure to the grape peel, only long enough to make the wine pink. It's a very fruity Port that must be served cold or with a slice of orange. A wine with strong flavours of raspberry, strawberry, notes of cherry, honey and grapefruit. A good balance of sweetness.
€10,61In Stock €10,61
- Port Wines, Brands, Dalva, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Harvest, White Port Wine, Wine TypesDalva Harvest 2007 White has rich flavors like figs, dried fruit, jam of white plums, it stands out as a complex wine, sweet and luscious. On the palate is very elegant, it has a silky texture that surrounds the palate, providing a very long finish, austere, however very classy.
€42,50In Stock €42,50
- Port Wines, Brands, Dalva, Dated Port Wines, From 1980 to 1990, Harvest, Wine TypesA Port Wine with aromas of fruit jam, marmalade and spices is how we can describe this Dalva 1990 Harvest. The Harvest Ports with time, tend to stay with clear flavours, and this one is no exception. flavours and aromas of dried fruits, cinnamon and coffee are an essential part of this wine as years pass by.
€53,87In Stock €53,87
- Port Wines, 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Dalva, Wine TypesDalva 10 Years Dry White is a Port Wine that aged in old French casks, giving it the intense and persistent aromas. This Port features elegant flavours of tangerine and soft nuances of dried fruits like almonds. On the palate it is possible to feel characteristical flavours of dried fruit and a wonderful freshness in the aftertaste.
€42,52In Stock €42,52
- Port Wines, Brands, Dalva, Dated Port Wines, From 1990 to 2000, Harvest, Wine TypesWith aromas of fruit and marmalade and hints of spices, it is how we can describe Dalva 1991 Harvest. A soft and fresh wine that despite the time it does not lose this characteristic, and can get dried fruit, cinnamon and coffee flavours.
€57,12In Stock €57,12
- Port Wines, Brands, Dalva, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Harvest, Wine TypesFrom a single harvest, Dalva Harvest 2004 shows delicate aromas of red fruits, figs and marzipan. On the palate, you can feel the balance of flavors like caramel, coffee and light oak notes.With age, this wine can develop tastes like nuts and cinnamon, but without losing its freshness and original elegance.
€34,28In Stock €34,28
- Port Wines, 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Dalva, Wine TypesDalva 10 Years is a Port that features a golden color with slight reddish notes. It is a wine with aromas of jam and dried fruits. On the palateis quite balanced, delicate and with fantastic flavours of fruit and spices. The aftertaste is long, slightly spicy and fresh.
€34,00In Stock €34,00
- Port Wines, Brands, Dalva, Dated Port Wines, From 1990 to 2000, Harvest, Wine TypesAn Harvest Port is a wine made from batches from a single harvest that is placed in oak casks for a aging period of seven years before being bottled. With refined flavours and aromas, Dalva 1992 Harvest presents flavours and aromas of fruit jam, marmalade and spices. As the years pass by, this wine acquires clear flavours of dried fruits, cinnamon and coffee.
€47,22In Stock €47,22