AN INNOVATIVE SPIRIT
The Croft House has established itself as a producer of distinctive homes of natural wines, whose reputation stems largely from the possession of one of the most beautiful properties in the valley of the Douro – Quinta de Roêda – and also for its production of Port Wine Vintage.
The creativity of this house when combined with the demand for innovative winemaking methods has led to the creation of a new style of Port Wine – the Rosé. This is an innovative, exciting and delicate wine, rich in fruits, fresh and vibrant with color tint pink style flavour. A fresh wine with fruit aromas and nuanced.
The Croft is now integrated in the group The Fladgate Partnership, one of the most important and respectable trade groups of port wine quality, and allowing the company to face the future with confidence and consolidate its market presence as a brand reference in the production of superior quality.
DID YOU KNOW…
John Croft was the author of the «Treaty of wines from Portugal» in 1788, which is still one of the most important sources of information about the history of Port wine?
Is attributed to Perey Croft origin of the phrase “All the time that is not spent drinking Port wine is wasted time?
Is Due to CROFT, the origin of the exciting ‘Croft Pink’, the new style Rosé?
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesCockburn's Special Reserve is the first great Port Wine that was launched by Cockburn's in 1969. This wine is aged in oak barrels for longer than normal at the reserve wines, which contributes to the unique identity of this Port.
€12,87In Stock €12,87
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesTawny Port Wines are young wines of several years, aged between two and three years in wood barrels, giving them aromas of nuts. Cockburn's Fine Tawny is an elegant, velvety Port with spice aromas.
€8,81In Stock €8,81
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Ruby Port Wine, Wine TypesCockburn's Fine Ruby is a Port Wine made from young and vibrant wines of several years that are aged in wood barrels for two or three years before being bottled. It is a wine that presents aromas of red fruits, being ideal to enjoy at the end of a meal, in a more relaxed atmosphere.
€7,05In Stock €7,05
- Port Wines, 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Wine TypesFruity aroma consisting of plum and fig with syrup fruit, combined with caramel, vanilla and honey. This Cockburn's 10 Years Old Tawny Port leaves no one indifferent. With a dry character and with some minerality, it reflects its good complexity. Elegant and balanced flavour with fine dried fruit notes, mainly hazelnuts and almonds. It presents a velvety finish and a gracious after taste.
€19,70In Stock €19,70
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, White Port Wine, Wine TypesCockburn's Fine White is an elegant Port Wine with a fresh, floral scent. It has a golden colour and is perfect to be served with ice and tonic water in a more relaxed environment.
€8,34In Stock €8,34 €12,58
- Port Wines, 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Wine TypesAmber in colour, and of an extraordinary complexity with layers of dried fruits, nuts and caramel, consumers consider it to recall a whiskey. In its aroma, this Cockburn's 20 Year Old Tawny Port, exactly expresses roasted almonds and dried fruit aromas, with great intensity and persistence. In this Port Wine, the wood ageing characteristics are notorious, as well as ripe fruit, which allowed it to acquire great silk like smoothness. It is sweet and elegant on the palate, medium-bodied, without astringency and dried fruit retro-aroma. Excellent balance.
€32,14In Stock €32,14
- Port Wines, After 2010, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Dated Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesCockburn's Vintage 2016 is a sublime Port wine, with a dark and intense bordeaux color, with a simple touch of ruby on the edge. It is an incredibly aromatic and complex Vintage, with notes of spices, herbs and nuts. On the palate it is possible to note the richness of the ripe red and black fruits and spices.It is an elegant wine, with balanced acidity and polished tannins, providing a magnificent and persistent finish.
€91,39In Stock €91,39