THE SECRETS AND KNOWLEDGES!
THE GRAPE VARIETIES
- QuickviewCroft Vintage Port 2007 This is a fragrant Port wine with black cherry and violet aromas and a touch of eucalyptus. A good choice for a Vintage to accompany the end of a meal. Ageing Period: Aged for 24 months in oak casks and then in bottles for several years.123,00€
- QuickviewQuinta do Noval Vintage 2000 it is incredibly pure and concentrated ruby/purple colour wine, with a good depth. On the palate is intense with very sweet blackberries notes and on the nose you will find aromas of cassis, chocolate, liquorice and spice. It is an elegant, full bodied wine, with a moderate sweetness.193,98€
- QuickviewGraham's 2009 Late Bottled Vintage has a deep almost opaque colour, with an intense dark red rim. On the nose, elegant aromas of red fruit and eucalyptus, combined with freshly picked mint and notes of the distinctive Douro Rockrose (Gum Cistus). On the palate, rich red fruit flavours balanced by taut, peppery tannins. There is a fine backbone of schist minerality and balanced acidity, with a long and satisfying finish. It should be served slightly cool, between 12 and 16° Celsius.1,59€
- QuickviewA quite soft Vintage Port with a black colour, raspberries and plums aromas, a second, youthful Fonsecas wine that can be more appreciable if drunk until 2020. Order now and find teh Fonseca Guimaraens Vintage 2005, bottled in 200758,90€
- QuickviewTaylor's Select Reserve features a vibrant red ruby colour. On the palate is vigorous and features aromas of fresh fruit. This Port wine was produced from young wine batches and then, aged in oak barrels, in which gets soften and strengthen. The afertaste is long, fresh and intense. This Taylor's Select Reserve comes in an elegant case with a satin interior.13,42€
- QuickviewTo celebrate the 325º anniversary of the prestigious Taylor’s house, this has created a special and limited edition of Port Wine. This is an old Tawny, made by the house winemaker David Guimaraens, from wine batches of future 10, 20, 30 and 40 year old Tawnies. Taylor’s intended to not only celebrate its ancient mastery in cask ageing and in the production of the best wine batches, but also to recreate its first expedition of Port Wine from Vila Nova de Gaia docks to England, taken by Taylor’s founder Job Bearsley at 1692.48,98€
This wine is made from the classic Douro grape varieties. Then the best lots from the best Rubies are blended each year to make this Ruby Reserve. It is a very smooth, polished and elegant after dinner Port. It has wonderful depth of colour, a great red fruit fragrance, very smooth on the palate with a fantastic character.
The excellent and complex finish is only possible in great Ports. It is definitely very good value
- QuickviewRamos Pinto Quinta do Bom Retiro 20 Years is a blend with an age average of 20 years, that from a careful selection of several batches of one of the oldest Douro’s farms - Quinta do Bom Retiro The period in which was kept in wood, has modified its colour, evolving from a red colour to vibrant tons of orange brick and vibrant yellow. A classic Tawny.56,78€
- QuickviewUm vinho muito aromatizado, dominado por toques de cereja e um pouco de picante.54,48€
- QuickviewThe Niepoort Vintage Bioma 2013 75cl has a deep purple color, accompanied by a purple border. On the palate it stands out the freshness and youth of the fruits, especially plums and blackberries. Its tannins, although granular, give strength and structure to the wine, eventually offering a very nice finish.66,14€
- QuickviewThe Harvest Port wines are produced with wine batches from single harvest and are then aged in wood for at least seven years prior to its bottling. The Niepoort Harvest 1937 has a red brick colour, aromas of ripe fruit as well as intense fruity flavours.771,53€
Free shipping for EU countries.
- QuickviewGraham's 10 Years Old is a tribute to craftsmanship, the passion for excellence, and unmatched precision, which is at the heart of every handmade Tawny Port. After a decade of care, this wine is a wonderful expression of Tawny Port. For those who appreciate quality in every detail.12,41€
- QuickviewAged in oak barrels, Kopke Tawny 30 Years is a wine with an incredible complexity and intensity. It features a smooth brownish-orange color and aromas of vanilla, dried fruit and light spicy notes. On the palate, it’s a really soft and balanced Port wine, providing a long lasting finish.128,78€
- QuickviewTaylor's Select Wine features a red ruby colour. On the palate is vigorous and with fragrance of fresh fruits. A Port Wine made from young Port Wine bacthes. They were made in oak barrels, in which they get soften and strengthen. With a fresh and intense character, it presents a long and tempting aftertaste. A combination of Brix chocolate and a Taylor's Reserve in a wooden box, ideal for gifting a Port Wine lover, or just to taste a refined combination of flavours and textures taking to the extreme the refinements to the palate.39,38€
- QuickviewThe ageing process of these wines was done in wooden barrels to promote a greater oxygenation. Its original red colour gives way to amber tones, its flavour is enriched by a combination of nuts, dried fruits and the aromas of red fruits.13,55€
- QuickviewNiepoort Vintage 2005 is a quite balanced Vintage, with a great concentration and at the same time very elagant and delicate. Is a mineral Port with some balsamic notes, delicate flavour and elegant tannins. It features floral and fruity aromas that you can enjoy by purchasing this small bottle of 37, 5 cl.47,42€
Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.This Port wine bears witness to the passing of generations, since this Port's production is made by setting wines apart, done by the master oenologist's great grandfather, grandfather, father and uncles. Therefore, the Master Blender selects and puts them aside for future generations. This Graham's 40 Years Old Tawny Port is the immemorial tradition and a full of character and expression wine. It possesses golden amber colour and pale green tinge, characteristic of old wines. Complex aroma and a balm that defies age itself. Very fruity on the palate, with raisins and roasted caramel and chocolate notes. Graham's Tawny 40 Years is a Port with a strong, quite elegant aftertaste finish. Award-winning wine with three Gold Medals.
- QuickviewWith complex aromas of nuts, honey, butterscotch and slight notes of spices, Kopke Tawny 10 Years leaves in the palate the sentation of delicate flavors of dried fruits, caramel, chocolate and wood.31,57€
- QuickviewDow's LBV Port comes from two of the best Douro Valley estates: Quinta do Bomfim, with old vineyards in walled slopes and Quinta Senhora da Ribeira, a mountain vineyard in the remote Upper Douro. Its style is classic, very concentrated and filled with spicy notes, dark chocolate notes and intensely fruity, in which black cherries stand out. With Dow's typical hallmark, it presents itself with a slightly dry finish and an opulent aftertaste.14,69€
- QuickviewTaylor's has invested in new Port Wine styles, like this Taylor s Chip Dry White Port, made from white grapes varieties. Fermentation is longer than usual so it is possible to obtain a dry and crispy finish. This wine ageing is made in oak casks and the wine batches production conclude the characteristics of fresh fruit and nuts. Produced in limited quantities, the bottles are numbered with the wharehouse number information, where the Port wine has aged.13,07€
- QuickviewA powerful Vintage Port. Only produced in years of exceptional quality, the Port Capela da Quinta do Vesuvio Vintage 2016 is just the third Port wine to be declared a Capela Vintage. A luxuriously perfumed and seductive bouquet stands out on the nose, especially floral aromas, like lavender, rockrose and eucalyptus. On the palate, it is a full-bodied Port, with a remarkable structure and simply exquisite. An inspiring wine that reflects the incomparable quality of the 2016 year.139,86€
- QuickviewUm vinho com uma cor mais pálida e um estilo mais luminoso o que o torna num vinho com uma complexidade diferente do habitual.11,55€
- QuickviewIt is not always easy to find a gift that expresses how special a person is or how grateful we are. Now, you can surprise someone with our 2015 Vintage Gift Set. An elegant leather case with accessories that comes with a sophisticated bottle of Niepoort Vintage 2015 Port wine. In 2017 there were only selected 20,000 liters among the 60,000 liters of superb wines from Niepoort, to create this exquisite Vintage. The result it could only be an incredible Port, with great complexity, intensity and concentration of flavours and aromas.76,26€
- QuickviewA Wine considered an artisan production, Graham's Tawny Porto 10 years old is a tribute to the passion for this production method and a tribute to artisans. For appreciators of quality and accuracy in every detail, this wine is a fine representation of a Tawny Port Wine. Graham's Tawny 10 Years comes from a fascinating selection of reserve wines, aged on a average period of 10 years. With a reddish orange colour and a complex bouquet were it is possible to sense toasted dried fuits, such as walnuts, combined with notes of honey and figs. A wine owner of rich, fruity flavour, it stands out for its velvety, matured and soft aftertaste. Port Wine lovers do not miss the chance of getting this 4,5Lt bottle and enjoy it with your family and friends.163,58€
- QuickviewThis is a Port with deep ruby colour with intense blackberry, raisins and chocolate aromas; a lovely wine, ideal for lovers of adult vintage, that you cant miss. Enjoy with relish in good company!199,88€
- QuickviewTo celebrate Cálem 150º anniversary, this distinguished brand released a special Port Wine: Cálem Special Reserve Very Old. With a deep dark amber color, this wine has a very complex aroma of nuts, like almonds, hazelnuts and figs, exotic wood varieties and spicy hints, without losing its freshness and rich long finish.112,93€
- QuickviewThis is the sweetest of all Port wines with around 140 grams of sugar per litre. Predominantly golden colour. Within its characteristic fruit and sweetness, floral aromas of camomile and orange blossom stand out with hints of honey. It has a light, unctuous palate with flavours of ripe fruit surrounded by an intense freshness. A rich, persistent finish with a pleasant touch of honey.9,59€
- QuickviewWith an intense amber color, this Kopke Harvest 1975 presents soft aromas of dried fruits perfectly enclosed by delicate spicy notes. On the palate is a soft, silky and well-structured wine. Its elegance extends, providing a compelling and lasting finish.134,49€
- QuickviewCasa Ferreira is knwon for the excellency of its wines and this Ferreira Ruby is one of them. Ruby intense color, revealing its quality. On the nose, it presents delicate aromas of ripe red and black fruits and soft nuances of spices and oak wood. On the palate, it is a smooth Port, sweet, full bodied and balanced, with smooth tannins. Porto Ferreira Ruby must be stored in a vertical position, in a place protected by the light, cool and dry, so that its properties remain intact.6,85€
- QuickviewHarvest Port wines have the particularity of being produced with wine batches from a single harvest, being then placed in wooden casks to age for a minimum period of seven years. Krohn 1987 Harvest is a Port with a dark brownish colour and very pleasant aromas of nuts, like walnuts and hazelnuts.69,65€