- MiniaturesGraham's 2009 Late Bottled Vintage has a deep almost opaque colour, with an intense dark red rim. On the nose, elegant aromas of red fruit and eucalyptus, combined with freshly picked mint and notes of the distinctive Douro Rockrose (Gum Cistus). On the palate, rich red fruit flavours balanced by taut, peppery tannins. There is a fine backbone of schist minerality and balanced acidity, with a long and satisfying finish. It should be served slightly cool, between 12 and 16° Celsius.€1,67€1,67
- MiniaturesDow's LBV 2009 Port comes from two of the best farms in Douro Valley: Quinta do Bomfim, ancient vineyards, and Quinta Senhora da Ribeira, a mountain vineyard in Douro Superior. Its style is classic, very focused and filled with notes of spices, dark chocolate and intensely fruity hints, especially black cherries. Enjoy your favorite Port wine in a small miniature of 5 cl.€1,67€1,67
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Wine Types
Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.A Port Wine that is considered artisanal production, Graham's 10 Years Old Tawny Port is a tribute to the passion for this production method and a tribute to the craftmanship. For lovers of quality and precision in every detail, this wine is a great expressiveness of Tawny Port Wine. Graham's Tawny 10 Years rises from a fascinating selection of reserve wines, aged on average for 10 years. It possesses a reddish-orange colour and complex nutty bouquet, such as walnuts, combined with honey and figs notes. Port wine with a fruity, rich, velvety and mellow flavour that enables a soft, long and perfect finish.
- 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Wine Types
Looking for a special Gift?
Personalize this bottle here.Unsurprisingly for wine lovers of Port, Graham's wine excellence is associated with the choice of the highest quality grapes. Graham's 20 Years Old Tawny Port Wine is the pursuit of perfection between the impeccable balance, of young Port wine's freshness, and the ageing complexity of old Port wines. A wine improved for twenty years to achieve a so sought after excellence and to delight consumers. This amber and golden Tawny possesses a rich palate, slightly sweet and delightful. Rich ripe fruit and nut aroma, such as walnuts, and orange zest notes. Graham's Tawny 20 Years is an impeccably balanced Port with a long, elegant finish.
- Black Friday, Brands, Graham's, Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesPort Graham's Reserve Six Grapes Wine has rich and seductive aromas of ripe plum, cherry and dark chocolate notes. The palate is complex, with an excellent structure and a long, lingering finish. Six Grapes Port is one of Graham's original Ports combining vintages from two or three years. The wine has an average of five years of cask ageing. A Blend wine that is fruity, robust and of excellent quality.
- Brands, Ferreira, Port Wines, White Port Wine, Wine TypesFerreira White is a classic, elegant, rich and fresh Port. It has a straw-yellow color and reveals aromas with a great freshness and intensity, mainly floral and fruity notes. On the palate is a soft wine, with balanced flavors and a richness and complexity acquired during some years of aging in wood. Enjoy your Ferreira White cold and keep the bottle standing at a temperature between 16º C and 18º C in a cool, dry and dark place.€7,16€7,16
- 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Port Wines, Quinta da Pacheca, Wine TypesQuinta da Pacheca 10 YearsThe grapes from old vines were taken to the winery in plastic boxes. On arrival in the winery they were rigorously inspected on a sorting table. The grapes with their stems were then slightly crushed and transferred to a traditional stone tank where they were foot trodden. After this, the grape spirit was added to stop the fermentation and fortify the wine.€21,00€21,00