LBV PORT WINE
A PORT WINE OF GREAT QUALITY.
An outstanding wine of great quality that results from a single and exceptionally good harvest and it is kept 4 to 6 years in wood before being bottled. Once in the bottle, it is still matured for at least three more years. It is a wine that is ready to be consumed at the time of purchase, but some may continue its aging in bottle up to 15 years.
The LBV Port is a wine that evolves little in the bottle, and always displays the harvest year and bottling year. Of intense ruby colour, full-bodied and rich, goes well with dried fruits, goat cheeses or a good game dish.
Let yourself go by an experience where the mixture of flavours can become truly sublime. Be seduced by temptation!
WHEN TO SERVE
Ideal with fresh goat cheeses (such as Sainte-Maure, or other equally known) or strong cheeses (like Crottin de Chavignol, Cacioricotta, a chévre cheese or spicy cheeses).
Dried fruits also match perfectly or even accompanying a game dish.
HOW TO STORE
Vintage, because they are wines that age in the bottle, should be stored with the bottle lying in cold and dark places (ideal temperature 15 º C) to allow the cork to remain humid at all times.
Late Bottled Vintage wines should be drunk rapidly, in four to five days, and should be properly secured to prevent its contact with air so that it is prolonged. Give privilege to a bottle or decanter with stopper to better maintain its aromas.
- QuickviewA deep ruby color Porto with an aroma of great intensity and complexity, and special emphasis on the balsamic notes of resin, stems as well as floral and fruity notes, such as basil, red fruits, black fruits and spices. On the palate is a full-bodied Port, with an excellent balance between the vibrant acidity and firm tannins. The fruity flavor of raspberry, strawberry and blackberry and the spicy black pepper, provide an irresistible and fruity finish. A magnificent LBV that reflects Sandeman's two hundred years of experience.$22,10
- QuickviewWith a bright red appearance and sublime fragrance of dark fruits like cherries and a soft floral character, make the Niepoort LBV a real temptation for Port wine lovers.$23,16
- QuickviewUm vinho cheio de vida, complexo e muito longo com um aroma a fruta madura, violetas e especiarias que o caracterizam.$24,76
- QuickviewPacheca LBV Port Wine is produced with grapes from Old Vines, more precisely from grapes varieties of Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz and Touriga Francesa. Its colour is deep and opaque. In the nose is a quite elegant wine, with highlight to fruity notes of red fruits and raisins. In the palate is complex, fruity, with slight notes of spices and structured tannins.$13,94
- QuickviewThe Ferreira LBV or Late Bottled Vintage Port is a reflection of the quality and excellence that Ferreira House has always presented. With an intense red ruby color, the Ferreira LBV presents complex aromas, with notes of ripe red fruits, soft balsamic notes, some resin and nuances of tobacco. On the palate, it is a balanced, elegant and complex Port wine, with notes of ripe fruit, chocolate and firm tannins, revealing a good acidity and providind long lasting and harmonious finish.$19,63
- QuickviewOffley LBV or Late Bottled Vintage Port is a reflection of the quality and excellence of the Offley House style. It is a vibrant red ruby color, its aroma is complex and it emphasizes its spicy character of spices, like pepper and clove, balsamic notes of resin, cedar and soft fruity notes, where it stands out aromas of ripe red fruits. On the palate, is a full-bodied wine, structured and with an acidity well balanced acidity with the sweetness of ripe red fruits. The finish is persistent and elegant. Enjoy your simple LBV or pair it with cheeses and delicious chocolate desserts or fresh fruit.$22,21
- QuickviewUm vinho de uma cor vermelha escura e profunda, no qual podemos através do olfato sentir os aromas picantes e dos frutos do bosque, passas e abóbora. Pode ser apreciado como aperitivo.$31,76