- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Double Magnum, From 2000 to 2010, Vintage Port Wine, Warre's, Wine TypesWarre's Vintage Double Magnum 2007 is a Port where each component of the batches ages for 18 months in oak barrels. The wine is bottled in May of 2009, without any filtration or clarification. Irresistible and worthy of sharing it with your closest friends this refined bottle of 3Lt.€355,67
Free shipping for EU countries.In Stock€355,67
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Tawny Port Wine, Warre's, Wine TypesThis Port is considered light and elegant because it is a young wine, and as such is ideal to be enjoyed fresh as an aperitif. The grapes used for this wine's production are created at Douro's Valley, as Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesa, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Cão.
€10,10In Stock €10,10
- Port Wines, Brands, Warre's, White Port Wine, Wine TypesWarre's Fine White is made from grape varieties of Douro region, a region famous for its Port Wines. In order to produce a softer and delicate Port, during the fermentation process there are removed the peel of the grapes. It is a refreshing and very light wine, perfect to be served as an appetizer.
€11,66In Stock €11,66
- Port Wines, 10 Years Port Wine, Brands, Warre's, Wine TypesWarre's Otima 10 Years Port Wine presents a quality that displays a lighter, contemporary style, eventually reflecting the current lifestyle. A delicate wine that challenges the perception of a Port that seeks to reach a younger audience, thus should be savoured fresh. Port with an intense auburn colour and dried fruit aromas, in which nutty and ripe fruity notes stand out. Rounded palate Port, light, with dried fruit exuberance and prolonged aftertaste. A Port Wine with modern and contemporary design, well structured, full of flavour and with an exciting complexity of flavours. A Port Wine with many awards.€19,59In Stock€19,59
- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 1980 to 1990, Vintage Port Wine, Warre's, Wine TypesWarre's Vintage 1985 is a very dark Vintage Port, wide with smooth and firm tannins. Strong Port with fruit and wild flowers flavours and aromas, and dark chocolate and plum notes. Hot aftertaste and spiced out of the ordinary, as if chewy. Highly concentrated Port that is rich, even honey flavoured, full-bodied and intense.€134,07In Stock€134,07
- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Double Magnum, From 2000 to 2010, Vintage Port Wine, Warre's, Wine TypesWarre’s Vintage 2007 is a Port where each component of the batches ages for 18 months in oak barrels. The wine is bottled in May of 2009, without any filtration or clarification. In a special edition of 6Lt you can now complete your wine cellar with this amazing Vintage€724,93
Free shipping for EU countries.In Stock€724,93
- Port Wines, After 2010, Black Friday, Brands, Dated Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Warre's, Wine TypesWith an intense purple color, almost opaque, Warre's Vintage 2016 reveals complex floral aromas, especially of violet and rockrose. On the palate it stands out lovely notes of ripe black fruits and spices like nutmeg. It is a Port Wine with a great freshness, provided by a light acidity, which confers a harmonious experience and a long and elegant finish.A magnificent Vintage, perfect to enjoy during special moments.€73,10
Limited StockIn Stock€73,10
- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Vintage Port Wine, Warre's, Wine TypesVintage Port is considered the jewel of Port wines, the only Port that has all the necessary conditions to age in the bottle. Warre's Vintage 2000 Port was produced by grapes of this year and it presents a central dark colour with bottle ripening over the years. The colour develops into amber shades and the fruit acquires greater subtlety and complexity. This 2000s Vintage is fruity in ripe blackberries, opulent and full-bodied. Its tannins form a structure of perfect harmony. A Port Wine with violet aroma and full of freshness.€100,86In Stock€100,86
- Port Wines, 20 Years Port Wine, Brands, Warre's, Wine TypesWarre's Otima 20 Years possesses a translucent colour, soft with dried fruit attractive aromas, especially walnut, blended with coffee and caramel aromas, perfectly involving orange zest in the finish. A very harmonious wine, not too sweet and whose tannins and acidity ensure a perfect balance and persistence. A Port Wine with many awards.€31,70In Stock€31,70
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Ruby Port Wine, Warre's, Wine TypesWarre's Fine White is a wine made from grape varieties of Douro region, a region famous for its Port wines. In order to produce a smoother and elegant Port, the grapes peels were removed during the fermentation process. A light, elegant and tempting Port perfect to be enjoyed fresh as an appetizer.
€8,76In Stock €8,76
- Port Wines, Brands, Dated Port Wines, From 1970 to 1980, Vintage Port Wine, Warre's, Wine TypesWith young colour inspite of its age, Warre's Vintage 1980 Port has more saturated depth. Full of fragrant aromas, due to black fruit, grapes, violets and cistus. Possesses a broad palate, sweet, spicy, rich and really decorated in a perfect understanding of generously aromatic ripening. Well balanced with floral elegance and excellent finish length.€134,07In Stock€134,07
- Port Wines, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesInternacional Port Wine Day - 10th of SeptemberIt all started when in September 10th of 1756, the government of Marquês de Pombal created the Alto Douro Wine Region. Today this region is considered World Heritage by UNESCO, distinguishing the beautiful landscapes and the amazing Port Wines.To celebrate this special day, we created an amazing 6 bottle pack with some of the most exquisite representations of what the Douro Valley has to offer.€71,65In Stock€71,65