- Port Wines, After 2010, Brands, Cockburn's, Dated Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesWith a very opaque, almost black color, Cockburn's 2017 Vintage Port reveals an extremely complex aroma, with evidence for rock-rose, red fruit notes and some minerality. On the palate reveals an intense and fruity notes with spicy tannins.Its complexity, balance and structure result in a persistent ending.
€78,31In Stock €78,31
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesTawny Port Wines are young wines of several years, aged between two and three years in wood barrels, giving them aromas of nuts. Cockburn's Fine Tawny is an elegant, velvety Port with spice aromas.
€8,81In Stock €8,81
- Port Wines, Brands, Cockburn's, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesThe Cockburn's Vintage Port Wines are produced only with the best wines, of years considered exceptional and aged in wooden casks and bottled without any filtering or clarification. The Cockburn's 2007 Vintage is a very intense purple colour Port Wine, with notes of cassis and a dry, elegant finish.€79,62In Stock€79,62
- Port Wines, After 2010, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Dated Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesCockburn's Vintage 2016 is a sublime Port wine, with a dark and intense bordeaux color, with a simple touch of ruby on the edge. It is an incredibly aromatic and complex Vintage, with notes of spices, herbs and nuts. On the palate it is possible to note the richness of the ripe red and black fruits and spices.It is an elegant wine, with balanced acidity and polished tannins, providing a magnificent and persistent finish.
€91,39In Stock €91,39
- Port Wines, 20 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Wine TypesAmber in colour, and of an extraordinary complexity with layers of dried fruits, nuts and caramel, consumers consider it to recall a whiskey. In its aroma, this Cockburn's 20 Year Old Tawny Port, exactly expresses roasted almonds and dried fruit aromas, with great intensity and persistence. In this Port Wine, the wood ageing characteristics are notorious, as well as ripe fruit, which allowed it to acquire great silk like smoothness. It is sweet and elegant on the palate, medium-bodied, without astringency and dried fruit retro-aroma. Excellent balance.
€32,14In Stock €32,14
- Port Wines, After 2010, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Dated Port Wines, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesCockburn's declared 2015 as a Vintage year, launching a magnificent Port Wine that simultaneously marks the bicentenary of the brand, which was founded in 1815. This is only the second Vintage released by Cockburn's, therefore, succeeding the Vintage of 2011. Since the brand was acquired by the Symington family, several renovations and investments have been made in order to recover the brand’s reputation, which was once considered as one of the main ones in the Douro. Cockburn's Vintage 2015 reveals incredible aromas of black fruit like plums and delicate notes of eucalyptus. On the palate, it stands out soft flavours of red cherries. This is a Port of great vitality and with great concentration of fruit, well-structured and full bodied.
€79,08In Stock €79,08
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Dated Port Wines, From 2000 to 2010, Vintage Port Wine, Wine TypesVintage Port wines of the Quinta dos Canais are produced from grapes harvested in a single property. The Cockburn's Quinta dos Canais Vintage 2006 is a wine of intense Ruby and opaque colour, with aromas of ripe dark fruits and a touch of dark chocolate. In the mouth is a full-bodied wine and with fruty aromas of berries.€52,59In Stock€52,59
- Port Wines, 10 Years Port Wine, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Wine TypesFruity aroma consisting of plum and fig with syrup fruit, combined with caramel, vanilla and honey. This Cockburn's 10 Years Old Tawny Port leaves no one indifferent. With a dry character and with some minerality, it reflects its good complexity. Elegant and balanced flavour with fine dried fruit notes, mainly hazelnuts and almonds. It presents a velvety finish and a gracious after taste.€19,70In Stock€19,70
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Tawny Port Wine, Wine TypesCockburn's Special Reserve is the first great Port Wine that was launched by Cockburn's in 1969. This wine is aged in oak barrels for longer than normal at the reserve wines, which contributes to the unique identity of this Port.€12,87In Stock€12,87
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, Ruby Port Wine, Wine TypesCockburn's Fine Ruby is a Port Wine made from young and vibrant wines of several years that are aged in wood barrels for two or three years before being bottled. It is a wine that presents aromas of red fruits, being ideal to enjoy at the end of a meal, in a more relaxed atmosphere.€7,05In Stock€7,05
- Port Wines, Black Friday, Brands, Cockburn's, White Port Wine, Wine TypesCockburn's Fine White is an elegant Port Wine with a fresh, floral scent. It has a golden colour and is perfect to be served with ice and tonic water in a more relaxed environment.
€8,34In Stock €8,34